++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-22-2003, 12:03 AM   #46
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Im Gonna plede the 5th,,,And leave at this,,Behold i come quickly to,,Like a thife in the night,,Blessed our those who are awake and not sleep choose this day who you will serve i would have know one ingorant prepare for the 2 coming,,EVERY KNEE SHALL BAL AND EVERY TOUNGE CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS,,,And he rocks,,come on come on
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-25-2003, 01:40 AM   #47
souldancer
USER INFO »
Hail to Jesus..AND the other prophets, teachers, mystics that rock with the God that is creator of ALL. Oneness....
Old 12-25-2003, 10:37 PM   #48
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by souldancer) Hail to Jesus..AND the other prophets, teachers, mystics that rock with the God that is creator of ALL. Oneness....
AND BIG GOD BLESS YA SOUL DANCER,,PEACE BE WHICA,,ROCK ON
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-16-2004, 11:48 AM   #49
archie bunker
USER INFO »
I wonder if RICHARD SIMMONS is evil these mind boggling questions!!HAHA LETS GET PHYSICAL,PHYSICAL!!! LET ME HEAR YOUR BODY TALK death to OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN
Old 02-16-2004, 11:59 AM   #50
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by archie bunker) I wonder if RICHARD SIMMONS is evil these mind boggling questions!!HAHA LETS GET PHYSICAL,PHYSICAL!!! LET ME HEAR YOUR BODY TALK death to OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN
oh boy you got the oliva part right!!!! Richard simmons were did he go anyways!!!
Old 02-16-2004, 12:04 PM   #51
archie bunker
USER INFO »
probly a large person trampled him ya think?