++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 05-21-2004, 06:46 PM   #1
infinitejest56
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Creed Rocks!

people often ask me if i like creed. i tell them no. then i tell them I LOVE CREED. they rock. on a scale of one to 10 they are AWESOMETASTIC! I always rock to them in my car and i think other people look at me but i dont care. thats the "creed" i live by. when i am rocking to creed i dont care who knows its. because they rock. and so i should rock to. CREED KICKS @$$. that time they sang on the roof of the hotel in Vegas. I couldnt believe it. i wanted to be there so bad. i would have been right up there rocking. i might have jumped off the roof i was so excited! Creed rules! i love creed
Old 05-21-2004, 06:53 PM   #2
PRS_Tremonti
USER INFO »
That was so gay
Old 05-21-2004, 06:54 PM   #3
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
I must say......

I must say.....your enthusiasm is quite refreshing.
Old 05-21-2004, 07:03 PM   #4
jango
USER INFO »
Oh my.
"Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."
Old 05-21-2004, 07:04 PM   #5
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LOL, jango, I would have thought you'd have more to say .
Old 05-21-2004, 07:21 PM   #6
infinitejest56
USER INFO »
dont hate

Quote: (Originally Posted by PRS_Tremonti) That was so gay

Don't hate me because I love Creed. Haven't you ever been jazzed by a totally awesome band where you cannot get enough of them, ever. i am sure you have. just because it isnt CREED (THEY ROCK!) there is no reason to name call
Old 05-21-2004, 07:32 PM   #7
RockGoddess
USER INFO »
Welcome to CreedFeed.
Old 05-21-2004, 07:41 PM   #8
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
I think you and creedman are the same person. Shut up and grow up
Old 05-22-2004, 09:42 AM   #9
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by PRS_Tremonti) That was so gay

Quote: (Originally Posted by PRS_Tremonti) I think you and creedman are the same person. Shut up and grow up

Wow, I think that was quite rude. This person didn't say anything negative or rude about Creed in no way. He was simply stating how he felt about creed. I don't feel that those comments were called for.

I know that I don't post often, I am more of a reader, but I just felt the need to respond to this.
Old 05-22-2004, 01:01 PM   #10
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by infinitejest56) Don't hate me because I love Creed. Haven't you ever been jazzed by a totally awesome band where you cannot get enough of them, ever. i am sure you have. just because it isnt CREED (THEY ROCK!) there is no reason to name call
Welcome I dont hate Ya, ROCK ON
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-22-2004, 02:37 PM   #11
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Wtf?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) I think you and creedman are the same person. Shut up and grow up

I'm confused.......the words at the top left side of my screen say CreedFeed. Has it become unacceptable to comment on your love of the band, now?

Dude, if you have a problem with someone posting something positive....just don't read it.
Old 05-22-2004, 02:38 PM   #12
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) I'm confused.......the words at the top left side of my screen say CreedFeed. Has it become unacceptable to comment on your love of the band, now?

Dude, if you have a problem with someone posting something positive....just don't read it.

If he's on this site then there's no need to post that he loves Creed. We can already guess that he does.
Old 05-22-2004, 03:02 PM   #13
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) If he's on this site then there's no need to post that he loves Creed. We can already guess that he does.

I guess that I fail to see why he should post how much he likes creed, especially since all the threads with them breaking up are at the top of the list.

Besides its called freedom of speech. Lately here you are damned if you talk about creeds breakup and your damned if you express how much you like creed.

Out of here.
Old 05-22-2004, 03:04 PM   #14
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by hockeymom97) I guess that I fail to see why he should post how much he likes creed, especially since all the threads with them breaking up are at the top of the list.

Besides its called freedom of speech. Lately here you are damned if you talk about creeds breakup and your damned if you express how much you like creed.

Out of here.

If you're only spamming like hell, then don't post.
Old 05-22-2004, 03:09 PM   #15
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom) If you're only spamming like hell, then don't post.

Trees of Widsom,

I have been a member for over a year now. I just read more than anything, but I do post occassionally. I DON'T SPAM THREADS, IF I DID I WOULD HAVE A LOT MORE POSTS LOGGED UNDER MY NAME. I don't believe that I was rude to you in any of my posts and I really don't appreciate your tone with me.