++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-20-2004, 02:42 PM   #226
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Whitebird, some of the juicy details may have to go in the password protected forum!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 02-20-2004, 03:15 PM   #227
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Whitebird, some of the juicy details may have to go in the password protected forum!!
And did Steve make that area just for you?!
Old 02-20-2004, 03:34 PM   #228
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Souldancer, as long as I get the time off, I will be there Saturday, which sounds like a good day for the HR dinner! I think I'll have to pass on the show, though, as I, too, likely will be leaving Sunday night. Plus, I'm spending money like water on APC and hopefully Metallica, so I have to cut back on something, hehehe.

And thank you in advance for putting in a good word with the Metallica boys about that wild and crazy woman with the sun tat ....
Old 02-20-2004, 03:41 PM   #229
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
LMAO about the Metallica comment! Sounds like you guys are really gonna have some fun. Have to fill me in on all the details when you get back. As soon as you get the pictures developed Teri, I'm coming over I wish soooo much I could go All of you have a great time( I know you will!!)

Sheila ,when you get back we have to go get our tats ok!!??

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 02-20-2004, 08:39 PM   #230
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Souldancer, as awesome as the show sounds on Sunday, I'll be flying home that day too. But the Hard Rock on Saturday sounds awesome!! I can't wait to see all of you!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN) Sheila ,when you get back we have to go get our tats ok!!??

Sounds good to me, Kris!

Relearn Love
Old 02-21-2004, 12:56 AM   #231
souldancer
USER INFO »
Oh we're a nice group of young ladies Kris. Very tame when we get together, sweet, and angleic as you can imagine, with our Queen being Teri! Cool, that you and Sheila are getting tats! Won;t ask of what..and where!

Gals, I am thinking we should go with the SATURDAY at Hard Rock for our dinner. Anyone that's NOTgoing to be there Sat,...please let us know!!

Rocking on with memories of my FIRST Creed concert in Vegas!
Old 02-21-2004, 11:06 AM   #232
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Sounds like a plan to me. I'll make the PS online after March 1st when we know for sure if Kerri is joining us. (she better!!) So I'll make the reservation for 7 people:
Elayne
Jen
Sheila
Karen
Amy
Kerri
Teri

Just need an approximate time.

Old 02-21-2004, 02:11 PM   #233
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
I need fun!!!

All this talk about Vegas is driving me nutty!! I sooo can't wait for APRIL!! Is it April yet??!! I need a vacation sooo bad!! I don't know how much more of this crappy winter I can take!! But thankfully, it's starting to warm up a bit!! We're atleast above freezing and can open up the window!! I won't be going to any shows in Vegas either, don't have the cha-ching for it. I too am spending my other money on APC shows, going with my buds Kerri and Linda!! It is soo going to ROCK!!! I'm aiming to get me Maynards water bottle in Camden!! And if anyone gets in my way...They better watch it!! Because I'm coming for it!! Hope we get right up to the rail!! Here we come Maynard!! Better watch out!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 02-21-2004, 07:16 PM   #234
souldancer
USER INFO »
Sounds like Luvscott is a wound up wild-woman in a cold drought of fun...but, you will be melting soon to lots of great music, fun and friends!!! Watch out Maynard! Can't wait either... Rock'n on in wait
Old 02-21-2004, 07:37 PM   #235
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by luvscott4ever) I'm aiming to get me Maynards water bottle in Camden!! And if anyone gets in my way...They better watch it!! Because I'm coming for it!! Hope we get right up to the rail!! Here we come Maynard!! Better watch out!!
Hey, just make sure you don't elbow me in the head ....If I catch it, I will definitely give it to you!
Old 02-22-2004, 10:38 AM   #236
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Ok so I had the most bizarre dream last night!! I dreamt (for some odd reason) that my flight left from Dulles Airport in D.C. at 4:52 p.m. on Thursday with a connecting flight in Phoenix (that much is true). When I looked at the clock it was 3:00 p.m. It's at least a 3 hour drive for me to to get to D.C. so I was going to miss my flight. VERY WEIRD!!!! Oh, and I hadn't even packed yet. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm packing TODAY just to be on the safe side.

Old 02-22-2004, 10:53 AM   #237
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Ohhh pooorr Teri!! The Queen of Organization NOT organized, now that's a friggen nightmare!! Ya know, I had a similar dream before Philly last November. I had dreamt that I was at the airport and my flight left in a half hour, but I had no suitcase with me!! YIKES!! Now that is a nightmare for me. I can go on a 3 to 4 day trip and I pack for over a week!! I always need to have options. This is where I believe Jen and I are kindred spirits!! But I have to admit, I think she's a little worse than me!!
But Teri, I don't think you have anything to worry about. You are and will ALWAYS be the Queen and I have no doubt, you will be ready when the time comes!! (you crack me up!!, that's why I love you soo much)

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 02-22-2004, 10:56 AM   #238
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Hey, just make sure you don't elbow me in the head ....If I catch it, I will definitely give it to you!

LMFAO!!!! You are sooo sweet!! Hey, we could share, just like custody of a kid: 6 months with me, 6 months with you!!

Old 02-22-2004, 11:04 AM   #239
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by souldancer) Sounds like Luvscott is a wound up wild-woman in a cold drought of fun...but, you will be melting soon to lots of great music, fun and friends!!! Watch out Maynard! Can't wait either... Rock'n on in wait

You've got that right!! I am WOUND-UP (my status says it all and fits me perfectly) and in a super cold drought!! But you are right about the rest too!! Only a couple of months before my super-duper vacation week that will ROCK MY WORLD!! I am going to a concert at the end of March. Going to see 12 Stones, they're doing a tour called See Spot Rock Tour. If I can gather this right, I think it's a christian band tour. Big Dismal and a couple of other bands will be with them, but they're headlining!! I was glad to see that they're coming. I only saw them once with Creed, and I really enjoyed their performance. I'm really looking forward to it!! So that keeps me going, for now anyways.
One more this SD, I really like you ending: Rock'n on in wait!! that's pretty good!!

Last edited by luvscott4ever : 02-22-2004 at 11:06 AM.
Old 02-22-2004, 05:59 PM   #240
Amelia
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by luvscott4ever) All this talk about Vegas is driving me nutty!! I sooo can't wait for APRIL!! Is it April yet??!! I need a vacation sooo bad!!
Right with you there girl!!!
Knows not the livid loneliness of fear,
Nor mountain heights where bitter joy can hear
The sound of wings.
How can Life grant us boon of living, compensate
For dull grey ugliness and pregnant hate
Unless we dare.
The soul's dominion? Each time we make a choice, we pay
With courage to behold the restless day,
And count it fair.
COURAGE-Amelia Earhart