++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-21-2003, 07:14 PM   #1
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
whos right?

Yhea we say Jesus rose from teh dead and this and that, but what about the other religions thats say different things and different belifes, is it THEY ARE ALL WRONG WE ARE RIGH BECUASE WE ARE or is it Noones rigth and were all wrong. or were all wrong in some ways all all right in others.

If you think about it. most people ust push everything else aside and just say "WHAT I WAS TAUGHT IS WRITE CUZ I WAS TAIGHT THAT"

the way i see it, each religion is a different prespective of the "TRUTH" each showing a different peice of it and a different way of view.
they all have the basic same messages but implyed in different ways.

with us it is the jesus and such story about forgivness and stuff. with otheres its different but i dont know otehr religiosn so i dont know, but most dont belive jesus was alive or even existed. Whos wrong and whos right? are we to say that they are wrong and WE are right? or are WE right and them wrong?
Also if an afgani guy grew up all his life and was taught and learned that he must fight for his saviour and has been taught ALL HIS LIFE and belives that he must sacrifice his life for otehrs to fly a plane into the World trade centers. IS What he doing REALLY wrong? it may SEEM wrong to us, who live in rules of peace and such, but to them where they have different veiws of salvation and so fourth, is it REALLY wrong?
is a person who has been taught ALL HIS life to kill and whatever REALLY bad, when he has never had the opertunity to see he meaning of being nice and such to people?
yhea the truth is noones wrong, noones right, noones innosent noones guilty. Everyone i everything that is opinioned through each other through different lifestyles and ways of livng and beliving.

so the real question is.... WHO Is right, and WHO is wrong?
Noone will ever fnd the answer, but in the meantine we must ALL do what we FEEL is right and what makes US and others Happiers in our lives. or at least that is what the christian religions promotes, which is a good thing. where otehr religions may be different.
different people have different ways to solve different problems in different situations.
THINK ABOUT IT

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 09-21-2003, 10:15 PM   #2
ZION1010
USER INFO »
wow you never just have one question do ya but if we dont ask we dont know ....but i will give it a shot my young one...there our many diffrent religions in the world...and the world looks at jesus as a religion and not a spiritual being...many religons many diffrent belifes...no man can grasp god...the jewish belive that jesus has not come yet...for reason these our his people and in time they will know hes god he will prove that he is there lord...the catholic belive in foregivness of sins the babtist belive once saved always saved the trinty belive father son holy ghost the pentecostle belive they our one...the 7th day advanst...ya know what i really dont know about the 7 day advancers thay seem to have there days and nites mixed up...but i can tell you this...man separated god to many diffrent religons why? comfort they take what pleases theme from the bible and leave it there in which thay cannot grow spirtualy...thats why i dont go to church...the lord said hes coming back for a church without spot or blemish....your body is the church as well as his temple your hearts the door and faith is the key his spirt is wisdome...and his knowlege is love...the lord told his disiples upon this ground will i bulid my church..and it shall not be moved nor will the gates of hell prevail against it...well if the lord meant a buliding...things in churches would not be happen today...theres not to many churches puts the lord as the head its got really overrated...whos rite and whos wrong....the lord i serve is rightneous,,,man and mans religons will send you astray everytime... did not my father say put your trust in me and not man didnt he not say these words plane fowllow me...traditon from mothers fathers or who ever will make you go astray...thats why my lord said who ever loves a mother or father or child more than me is not worthy of me....i will end on this note....hes words our simple its man that waters theme down and sugar coats theme...the word also tell us to honor thy mother father...do so but let no man make themeselfs a god over you...he is the lord of host......love mercy faith is whats its all about...but never the less there will come a day for the war pigs the self rihtesous the religons the unbelivers,,,when evrey knee shall bal every tounge confess that jesus christ is king of king and lord of lords....dont say you were not given warring...my young one because zion told you so....PEACE
Old 09-22-2003, 03:01 AM   #3
mel!ssa
USER INFO »
Well i wouldn't blame the individuals for doing what they've been taught, they don't know it's wrong, they have been mislead. If they learnt the truth and were able to accept it and turn around and do what they now know is right, God will forgive them (and same for us, if we come to realize what we have been doing is not quite right, we should change). It's the ones who know the truth, and yet purposely do the opposite, and teach others that that it's the truth, they are misleading others and they will be judged for it.

And i would just like to congratulate you on your readable post Zion!
Old 09-22-2003, 12:31 PM   #4
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Thank you melissa
Old 09-22-2003, 11:28 PM   #5
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I really agree with Melissa
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 09-23-2003, 11:34 AM   #6
mysacrifice411
USER INFO »
Xterminator, it sounds like you answered all of your questions yourself....

In response to your main question, Christ is the author of EVERYONE'S salvation. Just because most of the world has been raised Buddhist or Moslem doesn't make their religions the correct ones. Not that I'm trying to degrade them or whatever...I have a few Islam friends, and I really respect their way of thinking and how they do things, and I would never demean someone's beliefs.

I was trying to think of a "nice" way to answer your question, sort of pad it or whatever, but when it comes down to it, Christ is the only way for anyone and everyone. If they haven't learned of Him yet (or at all) in this life, they will receive an opportunity to accept Him and change, or deny Him and their eternal rewards.

Sorry if I come out a little boldly, but I am firmly rooted in my beliefs, and I wish I could just shout them out to all of you.
--Chevelle, "Don't Fake This"

"It feels so good to reunite,
Within yourself and within your mind.
Let's find peace there..."
--Creed, "My Sacrifice"
Old 09-23-2003, 01:53 PM   #7
Aimee
USER INFO »
I think it is just as dangerous for Christians to say that Jesus is the ONLY way to Heaven as it is for Muslims to believe that they have a right to kill in the name of God.
We are all wrong if we do anything to cause anyone else to suffer intentionally. And what of Heaven? There must be different versions of what God is because every culture understands a little bit differently than the next. It's crazy to think that someone who has never heard of Jesus will die and go to Hell- even if they never hurt a soul - just because they never heard of some white guy that a certain religion loves. Also, don't you think it's a little bit strange that we "idolize" a man who says that to Idolize anything but God is wrong? Just some thoughts. And X, these are my opinions. If you are looking for ABSOLUTE Truths, then I guess you'll just have to kill yourself dangit. (JUST KIDDING!!!).
Old 09-23-2003, 02:08 PM   #8
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
LOL! Aimee
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 09-23-2003, 05:39 PM   #9
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by mysacrifice411
<b>Xterminator, it sounds like you answered all of your questions yourself....

In response to your main question, Christ is the author of EVERYONE'S salvation. &nbsp;Just because most of the world has been raised Buddhist or Moslem doesn't make their religions the correct ones. &nbsp;Not that I'm trying to degrade them or whatever...I have a few Islam friends, and I really respect their way of thinking and how they do things, and I would never demean someone's beliefs.

I was trying to think of a "nice" way to answer your question, sort of pad it or whatever, but when it comes down to it, Christ is the only way for anyone and everyone. &nbsp;If they haven't learned of Him yet (or at all) in this life, they will receive an opportunity to accept Him and change, or deny Him and their eternal rewards.

Sorry if I come out a little boldly, but I am firmly rooted in my beliefs, and I wish I could just shout them out to all of you. &nbsp; </b>

yes but you see, you say this because it is YOUR religion and what YOUVE been taugt.
if you were born in irac or whatever, you would strongly belive that Christ never existed and that He is still yet to come.
Your belife, life, and actions are almost 100% based on how you were raised, what you were taught, and everything that ahs interacted with your life.
FOR EXAMPLE
people say Humans are so smart and whatnot, but think about it. IF you were born in the forest and NEVR had ANY conteact with people EVER, youd be as smart as a monkey, you couldnt talk, or use basic sence and knowlege. You would NEVER think of shotting a arrow thru a bow or making fire with sticks. you wouldnt KNOW that seawater is bad and that desises and such exist. You would probly figure out a few extremly basic things out of experience but thats it.
We only KNOW what we are TAUOGHT is what im trying to get thru, if you were TAUGHT that Jesus Crist will come and save us, then you would belive that. If you were tAUGHT to hait and kill others (whic hsome people are) then you would hait everyone and kill and such

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
Old 09-23-2003, 06:10 PM   #10
Aimee
USER INFO »
Hmmm X. Interesting theory. But there are some holes in your argument. If you only know what you are taught, then how could anything new be invented? Or how could new theories (such as your own) be posed at all? How do you explain kids raised in Amish households who run away to the "real" world in order to leave that life behind. Or Atheists born to a Protestant household?
I think, rather that it is a matter of free will. What you believe is probably based on what you have learned, what is comfortable, what you know... This is true. We see it all the time in racial wars, religions against one another, etc. BUT there is also the option of free will (that which sets us apart from animals). The option of THINKING and making decisions that are geared toward not making anyone else suffer, and of taking responsibility for your actions (something that religion allows us to justify not doing at times). Oh crap now you've really got me going!
Old 09-25-2003, 05:23 PM   #11
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
-Again...low on time...i'll just answer it this way--we'll find out who's right when the revelation fully unravels and the rapture occurs.

Peace out

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101
Old 09-25-2003, 10:09 PM   #12
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Torn Signs
-Again...low on time...i'll just answer it this way--we'll find out who's right when the revelation fully unravels and the rapture occurs.

Peace out
thats one thing for sure there anwsers and there seeking knowlege of man they will know then ive seen many tears of those who just found out he loved theme so......choose this day who you will serve......peace
Old 09-25-2003, 11:38 PM   #13
Aimee
USER INFO »
Quote: choose this day who you will serve

AS FOR ME AND MINE WE WILL SERVE THE LORD!!
Old 09-26-2003, 02:55 AM   #14
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Aimee
<b>Hmmm X. Interesting theory. &nbsp;But there are some holes in your argument. If you only know what you are taught, then how could anything new be invented? &nbsp;Or how could new theories (such as your own) be posed at all? &nbsp;How do you explain kids raised in Amish households who run away to the "real" world in order to leave that life behind. &nbsp;Or Atheists born to a Protestant household? &nbsp;
I think, rather that it is a matter of free will. &nbsp;What you believe is probably based on what you have learned, what is comfortable, what you know... This is true. We see it all the time in racial wars, religions against one another, etc. &nbsp;BUT there is also the option of free will (that which sets us apart from animals). &nbsp;The option of THINKING and making decisions that are geared toward not making anyone else suffer, and of taking responsibility for your actions (something that religion allows us to justify not doing at times). &nbsp;Oh crap now you've really got me going! </b>

every scientific discovery or what-not, happened by accident or appyling other discoverys and mixing them to make something different.

And every once in a few hundred years, someone will just make some thing completly new and such, like electricity
but almost everything is found from taing princibles discovered in other things and using them in different ways.

also i think each religion is a unique and own way f saving our world from hait and making everyone a better and more hapier person. That seems to be the main goal of most of them, and the ones that are not are simply made to blind people into doing things they want them to do.
But most promote care, love, happiness, fairness and all that stuff that if we ALL use always, We would already BE in heaven. Or maby thats what heaven is, What our would and lives would be if we were all caring and kind and respectful to each other.
MY OPINION THU
not forcing it on anyone else

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
Old 09-26-2003, 05:17 PM   #15
Aimee
USER INFO »
Yes! Religion in itself isn't evil. You're right, the principles of most all religions are based on the principles of goodness. It seems so easy, yet it's distorted in so many ways by human interpretation (which is always fallible). I agree with your opinions there.