++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-01-2019, 07:22 AM   #1
GaryOd
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
mac os extended journaled format work on windows

mac os extended journaled format work on windows >>>

https://www.imore.com/sites/imore.co...?itok=SNji3hSG

https://i.imgur.com/mp3kNNQ.png

Compare the different options for formatting an external hard drive to work with Windows and Mac. And, no: the answer isn't always FAT32. select Mac OS Extended (Journaled). Then, click Erase
How to set up an external hard drive for use with OS X. then consider using Apple's Mac OS X Extended (Journaled) format, and only use FAT32 if you intend to use the drive with a Windows
With MacDrive 9 Standard, you can access, manage, and even create and format disk drives for Apple's Mac OS from inside Windows Explorer. Not just hard drives, but removable USB drives, too.
Format a drive for Mac OS X and Windows. I thought it would be pretty helpful if you made a video showing how to format a disc to run on all OS's using Mac OS X." it's not going to work.
Format an external HD with Mac OSX Extended (NOT journaled)? by Iconoplast | May 6, 2012 5:02 PM PDT I've had a bad run of luck this year, dropping my powerbook g4, and mucking up my harddrives.
Prepare an external drive for use with OS X. Name the drive and ensure Mac OS Extended (Journaled) is the format used. then formatting it to NTFS with a Windows PC is your best choice. OS
"The startup disk must be formatted as a single Mac OS Extended (Journaled) volume or already partitioned by Boot Camp Assistant for installing Windows." Ok he...
I noticed that this computer was formatted as Mac OS Extended but NOT Journaled like the other two in our office. I was unable to add Journaling with either Disk Utility or Tech Tool.
Mac OS Extended was introduced in 1998 for Mac OS 8.1, the previous iteration of the desktop operating system found on Apple's computers which ran on IBM's PowerPC processors.Marking the switch to
Once you have done that, you have to FORMAT your drive, using the Restore disks and Disk Utility, into a single Mac OS Extended (Journaled) volume. When that is done, you can then restore Mac OS X