++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-13-2004, 09:50 PM   #1
comicguy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to comicguy Send a message via Yahoo to comicguy
Protect Israel & protect yourself.

Everyone in America should that Israel is God's people and as long as were protecting them and praying for them as the U.S. were in safe hands. on the other hand if we Turn our backs on them then there won't even be an America in the next years, God will allow our country to be obliterated if we cannot support his people. ps. This is not a threat.
Old 09-13-2004, 09:55 PM   #2
comicguy
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to comicguy Send a message via Yahoo to comicguy
Plese if you are a christian join the Jerusalem Prayer Team and find out more info on how to help by going to www.JeusalemPrayerTeam.com
Old 09-13-2004, 09:57 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
I Pray They Get Behind The Cross, Instead of the flag God Bless Comic Guy!!!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-13-2004, 10:03 PM   #4
comicguy
USER INFO »
I'm sorry if that link I Just posted didn't work this should be the right one.
JerusalemPrayerTeam.org
Old 09-13-2004, 10:06 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
thanks for the link
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-14-2004, 03:35 PM   #6
Light is Life
USER INFO »
Dark, dark, dark

This is a big religious mistake, earthly mentality.
God doesn't have a people anymore, he has a family now. If you turn your back on HIS SONS that are lost in this world, then YOU will be obliterated. Come on, our nation is the kingdom, and not any nation of this world.

"That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. "
John 3:6

No man is born of the flesh as spirit, he must believe in God with all his heart later to be born of the Spirit and become a living spirit.

God doesn't love flesh, he loves the souls of men. I could be descendant of Solomon and that would be nothing because I'd be descendant according to the flesh and the flesh is nothing. But if I'm descendant of Christ, that is, I was created to be a son of God, that is everything to God.

If a man is predestinated by God, will the home in which he WAS BORN influence in how much God cares about him? Wasn't he PREdestinated?

Instead of praying for a whole nation, pray for one single person that's asking right now "What's this life for?". If you can't bless one person, you won't bless any people.

And the foolishness of religion keeps persuading men, generations die, generations are born, nothing changes... because no one wants to experience something new, no one wants to experience LIGHT.

I won't pray for Israel, I won't pray for USA, I won't pray for what can't feel.

"I feel angry I feel helpless
Want to change the world
I feel violent I feel alone
Don't try and change my mind"
Old 09-14-2004, 06:50 PM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »
Only By Wisdom do We Know Who To Pray For, The Holy Spirt Shall Lead You To Those Who Are In Need Of Prayer, it searches seeks and finds out the need, >>> More On Wisdom, 1Cor, verse 27.31 With Out Child Like Faith, It Would Be Hard To Understand, I Cor 27.31
Old 09-15-2004, 10:20 PM   #8
Light is Life
USER INFO »
Remembering the prayer of Jesus.

"I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. "
John 17:9

"Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;"
John 17:20

Pray for them which believe and for them which shall believe.
Old 09-16-2004, 11:34 AM   #9
creedsister
USER INFO »
Old 10-05-2004, 06:28 AM   #10
heinzel
USER INFO »
israel belongs to the palestines. If jews want to live there, that's ok. But they can't claim land. and they especially cannot buildt walls and act like palestines are lower than them.

It's not a fair battle. And christian people should know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
everyone is equal.
Old 05-14-2005, 03:51 AM   #11
Ivan_Creed
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by heinzel) israel belongs to the palestines. If jews want to live there, that's ok. But they can't claim land. and they especially cannot buildt walls and act like palestines are lower than them.

It's not a fair battle. And christian people should know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
everyone is equal.

I agree.
Old 05-14-2005, 05:06 PM   #12
Chase
USER INFO »
The Jews were in Israel before the Muslims... Palestinian terrorists obviously weren't settled with the Holocaust, so they feel that they still have to kill as many Jews as they can. Israel is a small country of 6 million people... whereas Muslims compose the rest of the entire middle east. Looks like the Islamo fascists are the real greedy ones.