++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 03-10-2008, 05:55 AM   #2041
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

March 10th

"Credibility and character."

We are to be ready and able to tell people about the hope that Jesus has brought to our lives. But when we share this hope, two things are important... Our credibility; is Jesus really Lord of our hearts, and our character; do we show gentleness and respect in our approach. The goal is not to win arguments, but hearts to the God of character.

In your hearts, set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.

1 Peter 3:15

Heaven

Old 03-10-2008, 10:46 PM   #2042
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Perfect Salt Season

GLORY TO GOD cant Loose The Flavor The bible teaches That Would Should Indeed Brother KNOW how to Anwser Every Man GLORY to god Some From Mars Some From Venus GLORY but however that Awnser comes GLORY TO GOD WE must Always Do It With Love And understanding Showing HIS LOVE AND Mercys FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD HE SENT NOT HIS SON TO CONDEM BUT THE WORLD THROUGH HIM MAY BE SAVED , For Love Bears All Things Hopes All Things And Believes All Things
Old 03-12-2008, 06:22 AM   #2043
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 12th

"Covenant of love."

God is faithful and his covenant is a covenant of love. He will not forsake us and will treat us better than we deserve. But our hearts must be tuned to honor God as God, not as just a good luck charm or a weekly guest into our otherwise busy lives. What we do must be done in awareness that it is done before and for him!

The Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.

Deuteronomy 7:9

Heaven

Old 03-13-2008, 06:40 AM   #2044
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 13th

"Strength."

The Lord, who is the believer's light, is the strength of his life; not only by whom, but in whom he lives and moves.

Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this I will be confident.

Psalm 27:3

Heaven

Old 03-13-2008, 11:14 PM   #2045
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Strength

GLORY Strength In OUR TIME OF NEED is surley brother David Hard To Find When You Need It Most When it seems at times your out numbered With The Cares AND EVERYTHING ELSE BUT GLORY TO GOD IT IS THESE TIMES WE REMEMBEAR HIS OVERWHELMIMG POWER AND HIS FAITHFULLNESS THAT SURLEY DID NOT cometh From Signs And Wonders And Mircales AND THERE IS TIMES WE GET SO BINDED THAT GLORY WE COME PARALIZED BUT FAITH IN HIS STRENGETH THAT IS UNSEEN SHALL CARRY YOU, FOR THE WORD IS PLENTIFULL AND SHARPER THAN ANY 2 EDGED SWORD And Our Strengeth SHALL SURLEY FLOWETH FROM IT, For He Is Our Refudge And Our Inner Strengeth AND THOUGH THE Wicked Camp And The Workers Of Inquity They Camp And All That Camp With,em They Camp HE PREVAILS WITH HE ALL THINGS ARE HOW GREAT ARE THO all THINGS ARE POSSBILE How About That MANS Honour WILL SURLEY TRIETH GODS GLORY as it was in the Beging Psalm 8 GODS GLORY MANS HONOUR O LORD HOW EXCLENT IS THY NAME WE EXCALT THEE WHO HAS SET THY GLORY EVEN ABOVE THE HEAVENS out of the mouth of babes and sucklings HAST THOU ORDAINED milk Sometime Can Be Meat AS LONG AS IT IS FROM HE GLORY sometimes We need It to whash His Meat Down STRENGTH Because Of Thine Enmies THAT THOU MIGHTEST STILL THE ENMEY AND THE AVENGER WHEN I CONSIDER THY HEAVENS THE WORK OF THY FINGERS THE MOON AND THE STARS WHICH THOU HAST ORDAINED What Is Man That Thou Art Mindfull Of Him And The Son Of Man that thou vistiest him for thou made him a little lower than the angels AND HAST CROWNED HIM WITH GLORY AND HONOUR And The World May Crown Us with Thorns GLORY BUT YA SEE HE CROWNED US IN GLORY AS CHILDREN OF CHRIST THOU HAST MADEST HIM OVER THE WORKS OF THY HANDS THOU HAST PUT ALL THINGS UNDER HIS FEET , And In Ourselfs And How We see The Matter Today We Can Perform All Things With Christ Who Strenthens Us,
Old 03-14-2008, 06:39 AM   #2046
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 14th

"Lost in the shuffle."

Our world can be a lonely place when everyone is too busy to give time to one another. Sometimes it happens to us. We need the Lord in our lives so we never have to worry about being alone. The Spirit of God dwells within each one of us, and for that reason, God is never far from us. When the pace of life threatens to consume you, remember the Lord and reach out to Him. He will not leave you lonely.

When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.

Psalm 27:10

Heaven

Old 03-15-2008, 07:12 AM   #2047
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 15th

"Stick-to-itiveness..."

As difficult as it is, waiting on the Lord always pays off in the long run. God knows the perfect solution to all life's situations. All we need do is ask His divine guidance and help, and He will make all things good. Wait on the Lord!

Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Psalm 27:14

Heaven

Old 03-15-2008, 01:56 PM   #2048
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory

Brother David WE SERVE A GOD WHO DOES NOT SLEEP Nor Does He Leave Us Or Forsake Us When WE NEED HIM MOST IN THE STORMS OF OUR LIFES, And He Promised Us We Would NEVER HAVE VICTORY ALONE BUT VICTORY IS WITH US as Life Gets Hard HE showed US Great Example Through Out HIS WORDS Trials Will Indeed Cometh BUT NOT WITHOUT ME, AND HIS TRUTH AND HIS SPIRT AND HIS PROMISE OF ALL THINGS WE must Hold On to him i can recall the days the storys my grandfather use to tell Of these Days WE LIVE IN NOW AND He said There Will Come A Time WHEN YOU WILL WANT TO DO NOTHING MORE THAN TO PRAISE HIM IF YOU GOT THE REAL THING YOUR words you will Have To Utter BUT IN The Days Of Now YOU HAVE GOTTA TO BE STRONG IN ALL OF HIM before You Walk Out The Door We Suffer Not Only For Ourselfs For Truth But We Suffer For Those HE WALKETH IN TRUTH And Fighting These Wars Daily BUT I REST ASURE Knowing HE IS GOD ALMIGHTY AMEN Matt 26 Brother 52 and 54 Put Up Again Thy Sword Into His Place For All That Taketh The Sword shall Perish With The Sword ONLY HE KING OF KINGS CAN DELIVERE THEE In Times When No One Else Can THATS JESUS This Is Coming From The Same Prophet OHHHHHHHHH GLORY IN THE NEW TEST THAT SAID COME UNTO ME ALL THAT ARE HEAVEY AND I WILL GIVE THEE REST And HE SAID THINKEST NOT THAT I CANNOT NOW PRAY TO MY FATHER AND HE SHALL PRESENT ME WITH MORE THAN 12 LEGIONS OF ANGELS BUT OH THEN HOW COULD HIS WILL BE DONE as he said HOW THEN SHALL THE SCRIPTURES BE FULFILLED Glory The Love Of The CORNERSTONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOTHING LIKE THE ROCK OF JESUS
Old 03-16-2008, 08:58 AM   #2049
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 16th

"Jesus put a damper on His own party."

What went wrong that week? What changed the “Hosannas” to “Crucify Him”? It started to go bad when Jesus told the people what they didn’t want to hear. Look at what He did. He threw the money changers out of the temple area, He taught that tax collectors and prostitutes could enter the kingdom of heaven before the religious, He told the people to pay taxes, then He pronounced a series of woes against the religious leaders: “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees”!!!

But this is Jesus. The righteous One. The only perfect Man. God in the flesh. He was not in town for a popularity contest. His task was to proclaim the truth and provide salvation. And it cost Him His life.

Behold, your King is coming to you.

Matthew 21:5

Heaven

Old 03-16-2008, 10:56 PM   #2050
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory

Verily I say WOE UNTO YOU GLORY, St John 19,37 And It was A done Brother A Death and a walk who no prophet could bear piliate therfore said unto him art thou a king HE SAID AND GLORY TO GOD ITS GREAT TO BE CHILDREN Of The Most High jesus answered THOU SAYEST THAT I,am KING To This End Was I Born And For This Cause I Came I Into The World THAT I SHOULD BEAR WITNNES UNTO THE TRUTH EVERY ONE THAT IS OF TRUTH SHALL heareth My Voice And As We Go Forth In Him AND THE VALLEYS THAT HE WAS IN NOT ONE EVER OVERCAME THE OVERCOMER, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY A Lie Nor Death SHALL PROSPER IN HIS PRESENTS Of His Majesty
Old 03-17-2008, 06:24 AM   #2051
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 17th

"Be close by my side."

If we put our faith in God, He will see us through the tough times, and we will emerge from our experiences renewed and wiser. He truly is our shield and strength. Rejoice in His great love for us, and lift your voice in praise.

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song I will praise him.

Psalm 28:7

Heaven

Old 03-18-2008, 06:39 AM   #2052
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 18th

"Bitter cup of pain."

We must never forget that Jesus was the God-Man, with both divine and human natures. He therefore recoiled from the prospect of agonizing crucifixion and the ordeal of having the world’s sin heaped on His sinless soul. And worst of all, He shuddered at the thought of being abandoned by His Father. So He pleaded, “If it is possible, let this cup pass from Me”. Yet after that He said in trustful submission, “Shall I not drink the cup which My Father has given Me?”. He knew that the hand, which would for our redemption hold the cup to His lips, was not the hand of Judas or Caiaphas or Pilate. It was the hand of His loving Father intent on redeeming our lost human race.

We learn the lesson of trust in the school of trial.

Shall I not drink the cup which My Father has given Me?

John 18:11

Heaven

Old 03-18-2008, 08:54 PM   #2053
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Forsaken Strengeth

He Is there when WE NEED HIM THE MOST And The Pain And The Crosses We Bear TODAY Of The Agoney That No Man Could Bear Emotions Pain Spirtual Confusing All Though This Man Had Followers And Disciples HE WAS TRULY ALONE HE WAS THE LIVING WORD GLORY, AND His Death Not Only Covered Are Sins FOR HE DIED FOR THE WORLD, BUT OF THIS WORLD WAS HE NOT AND THE WORLD knew Him Not BUT THOSE WHO FOLLOW HIM TODAY AND THOSE WHO STRIFE FOR TRUTH it easy to go down a Begger And Come Up A Millonare IN ALL HIS RICHES AND STRENGETH BEING ONE OF THEME, THE LORD Knew In These Days HIS People Would Need Him HE NEVER UTTERLY FORSAKES US But In The Times We Feel Alone Carrying Ourselfs IN HIS WILL WE CAN BEHOLD GLORY WHEN We Just Think About JESUS CARRYING THE CROSS UP TO CALVARY Zec,19 11,17 GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY New Again
Old 03-19-2008, 06:23 AM   #2054
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 19th

"Do you walk the walk?"

A lot of different religious groups will give you all sorts of ways to know whether or not you have the Holy Spirit. Jesus has one simple answer: "by their fruit you will know them." Paul gives us the definition of holy fruit. Say them out loud and ask the Lord to make it true in you.

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.

Against such things there is no law.

Galatians 5:22-23

Heaven

Old 03-20-2008, 06:22 AM   #2055
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 20th

"Spiritual growth."

Salvation is such a precious thing! Read Hebrews 6 and see what God has to say about remaining immature though... You must really want to grow. You must crave what is good and what builds you up. What are you going to do today to satisfy your spiritual appetite? Mature in His grace, pattern holy habits, and fill yourself spiritually with the things that will help you grow.

Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.

1 Peter 2:2-3

Heaven