++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-27-2009, 09:44 AM   #1
sequel95
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Milwaukee Show-Ticketmaster Email re seat change

Hi, I received an email from Ticketmaster. Looks like the show is not sold out so the venue is moving concertgoers closer to the stage to fill the seats. Are they planning to film this concert? Also, are cameras allowed at all the shows? Wonder if they will allow me to bring a long lens?

Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for your upcoming event, Creed, scheduled at the Bradley Center on Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 7:30pm.

Ticketmaster Customer service is pleased to inform you that you have the opportunity to upgrade your tickets on the day of the show for the Tuesday, September 1, 2009 performance of Creed at the Bradley Center. Final production details are in and we are able to offer you a better location than you originally purchased for no additional cost.

On September 1st, beginning at approximately 6:30 pm, please enter the Bradley Center at the Lobby A entrance on the Northeast corner of the building (4th Street and Highland Ave). Inside the second set of doors will be a table staffed with Bradley Center Ticket Office representatives. At this table you will be provided with a new set of tickets for seats closer to the stage. You may elect to remain in your existing seat location, however your current tickets will not allow admittance to the event. It is important that you visit this table first and present your current tickets before entering the arena.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the upgrade please contact the Bradley Center Ticket Office at 414-227-0894 to speak with one of their ticketing representatives. The Bradley Center has taken care to ensure that this process is as convenient as possible for you on show day.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:05 AM   #2
tplier
USER INFO »
Re: Milwaukee Show-Ticketmaster Email re seat change

Let me know if you find out about cameras.... I too am attending this show and have purchased GA Pit tickets....

I've been checking every once in awhile to see how tickets are selling and recently I noticed they changed the seating setup for the show. The seating chart used to just show GA on the floor and now it shows a PIT in the front with 7 or 8 sections behind that???? It shows rows and everything.

Does anyone know if they changed that to seating?
Old 08-27-2009, 01:11 PM   #3
sequel95
USER INFO »

I spoke with the Bradley Center, the venue for the Milwaukee show. Cameras are not allowed, per the warning noted on the printed ticket. The reason for the ticket exchange is to fill empty seats, obviously.

Out of curiosity, has this been the situation with prior shows?

We saw AB at The Rave in Milwaukee and there were maybe 300 people at that show. It is an awesome way to see a great band.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:25 PM   #4
tplier
USER INFO »

I've seen Creed like 5 times in the Milwaukee area..... Sold out at the Eagles Ballroom, near capacity at the Bradley Center and US Cellular Arena, and 40000+ people at Alpine Valley.....

Creed always sold well in Milwaukee so it is a shame people are not coming out like they did in the past. I'm sure a big part of it is the price of tickets in today's economy.

I've never been to a concert in an arena that had to do this sort of pushing for tickets. The shows I have gone to always have had enough tickets sold to have the best available seats be the nose bleed seats at the top.

I'm personally just glad that the show is not getting canceled. I love Creed and can't afford to travel to see them!!!!
Old 08-27-2009, 02:46 PM   #5
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve

I got an email from 102.9 The Hog and it said as of now, they are selling $15 tickets .... must not have sold at all

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 08-27-2009, 05:54 PM   #6
Chris98GT
USER INFO »

Got an e-mail from the Bradley Center... floor tickets are now $25. Floor PIT tickets are still $85.

Wow. I wish I could make the show that night.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:12 AM   #7
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by sequel95) I spoke with the Bradley Center, the venue for the Milwaukee show. Cameras are not allowed, per the warning noted on the printed ticket. The reason for the ticket exchange is to fill empty seats, obviously.

Out of curiosity, has this been the situation with prior shows?

Yes, in Camden, they allowed people to upgrade their seats.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:25 AM   #8
crest tattoo
USER INFO »

This is NOT good news for the band, but I think it just is going to take some time to get going again. The new song is circulating well, so hopefully the album will blow new listeners away and the next tour will fill the venues!!