++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 10-04-2006, 11:15 PM   #61
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hold On To God Thread

WHEREFORE I PRAISED THE DEAD WHICH ARE ALREADY DEAD MORE THAN THE LIVING WHICH ARE YET ALIVE, Yea Better Is He Than Both They Which Hath Not Yet Seen The Evil Work That Is Done UNDER THE SUN, AMEN, THE CORNERSTONE,,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 10-04-2006, 11:26 PM   #62
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Mark 12 !! 24 27

Sadduecees And Resurrection, NOW Here Was A question My Master Could Have Easily Said To These Folks STOP THE INBREEDING Master Moses Wrote Unto Us If A Mans Brother Die And Leave His Wife Behind Him And Leave No Children That His Brother Should Take HIS Wife And Raise Up Seed Unto His Brother , Now There Were 7 Brothers And The First Took A Wife And Dying LEFT NO SEED, And The Second Took Her And Again Left No Seed Last Of All The Woman Died Also In The Resurrection therefore When They Shall Rise whos wife shall be of theme for the seven had to her wife, YOUR GUESS IS GOOD IN MINE, BEHOLD IS KNOWLEGE AND HIS WISDOM WAS NEW UNDER THAT SUN WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, AND SPAKE UNTO THEME IN FROM THE UNCERTIAN PLACES OF HUMAN WISDOM, AMEN AND AMEN AMEN
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 10-04-2006, 11:39 PM   #63
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

DO YE NOT THEREFORE ERR BECAUSE YE KNOW NOT THE SCRIPTURES NEITHER THE POWER OF GOD FOR WHEN THEY SHALL RISE FROM THE DEAD THEY NITHER MARRY NOR ARE GIVEN IN MARRIGE BUT ARE AS THE ANGELS WHICH ARE IN HEAVEN AND AS TOUCHING THE DEAD THAT THEY RISE HAVE YE NOT READ IN THE BOOK OF MOSES HOW IN THE BUSH GOD SPAKE UNTO HIM SAYING I,am THE GOD OF ABRAHAM AND THE GOD OF ISAAC AND THE GOD OF JACOB HE IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD BUT THE GOD OF THE LIVING AND THE LIVING DO GREATLEY ERR, Wherefore I Praise The Dead Which Are Already Dead More THAN The Living Which Are Yet Alive, THE CORNERSTONE HAAAAAAAA He Set The Captives Free From Everything Under The Sun , SING UNTO PRAISE WITH OUT INN JEHOVHA GOD THE GOD OF THE THUNDERSTORM THE GOD THAT THROUGH THE BREATH OF HIS NOSTRIL WISDOM SINGS HIS SONG PRAISE HIM FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED,
Old 10-11-2006, 10:57 PM   #64
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
The Love Of The Almighty God,

AMEN And AMEN, GLORY TO GOD this message was done quickly But Its Message, GOD DOES NOT WANT His Chosen Or His Children To GO ESTRAY From Their EARS Which Hear And Their Eyes Which See AMEN BUT THE LORD THY GOD GOES AND STRECHES HANDS FORTH LOST CAUSES AMEN, AND THE MERCY OF CHRIST NEVER GIVES UP AMEN AND AMEN THE CORNERSTONE, LOVE THAT CORNERSTONE,AMEN AND AMEN,
Old 10-11-2006, 11:16 PM   #65
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Matt 18, 11, 13

For The SPIRT OF MERCY AND THE SPIRT OF LOVE, WILL BREAKTROUGH HEAVEN AND HELL, And Go Through A Deep Dark Land Of QUICKSAND And RISK His Own Glory And Go Backwards Fowards SIDE WAYS PRESENT Past And Future , To Reach THAT TINY SPARK OF HOPE That Remains In Bondage, And Full Of Alfictions, HOW THINK YE IF A MAN HAVE A HUNDRED SHEEP AND ONE OF THEME JUST ONE OF THEME BE GONE ESTRAY HE GOES AFTER AND LEAVES THE 99 AND GOETH INTO THE MOUNTAINS AND SEEKETH THAT WHICH HAS GONE ESTRAY AND WHEN HE FINDS IT HE REJOICES OVER IT MORE THAN THAN THE 99 WHICH WENT NOT ESTRAY, You Can Indeed Lead A Horse To Water But Ye Cant Not Make It Drink , Even IF SO ITS NOT THE WILL THAT ONES THESE LITTLE ONES SHOULD PERISH OR ANY SOUL FOR THAT MATTER AMEN AND AMEN, THATS THE LOVE OF THE CORNERSTONE , HE DOES NOT CARE HE LOVES YOU HIS PRECIOUS VOICE TO HIS CHILDREN HAS A DARK OVER CAST FROM FALSE PROHETS SPEAKING OF BUNCH JEBRISH AND WAR AND POLITICS AND TO BE MORE DECIVING THE SPEAK OF THIER POWER BY TEAVHINGS ON FALSE PROPHETS, GLORY TO GOD AND TO CHILDREN AND THEIR EARS THEY HEARING JACK AMEN AND AMEN THE CORNERSTONE
Old 10-11-2006, 11:29 PM   #66
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
The Lament Over Jerusalem

IF I COULD DO HARDBALL WITH CHRIS I WOULD SAY JUST ONE THING SHES A HARD MUTHA TO KILL SHE STILL STANDS AND AS LONG AS MY CHOSEN PRAISE ME SHE SHALL ALWAYS STAND AND WILL ALWAYS BRING YOU FORTH GOOD COVRAGE O JERUSALEM THO THAT KILLS THE PROPHETS AND STONE WHICH ARE SENT TO THEE GLORY TO GOD GLORY GLORY GLORY YOUN TAKETH THE GLORY OF GOD PLACE HER IN A PIT AND BRING FORTH HAIL TO THE GLORY OF GOD AND SEND ASHES UPON HER HEAD AND FIRE RAPIDS AND BRIMESTONE, GLORY SHALL INDEED PREVAIL GLORY TO GOD I HAVE GATHERED THY CHILDREN TOGETHER EVEN HAS A HEN GATHERS HER YOUNG UNDER HER WINGS. And Ye Would Not BEhold Yopur House Is Left Unto YOU DESOLATE FOR I SAY UNTO YOU Ye SHALL NOT SEE HENCE FORTH TILL YE SHALL SAY B:ESSED IS HE THAT COME IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, GLORY TO GOD
Old 10-11-2006, 11:39 PM   #67
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Glory To God

IN Are Wars AND PRESEVERANCE, GOD SHALL KEEP HIS CHILDREN IN COMPLETE SAFTEY, Has Traditon Dies And In Its Plave A New Genaration Grows, Matt 26 52 56. PUT UP AGAIN THY SWORD INTO HIS PLACE FOR AL THAT TAKE THE SWORD SHALL PERISH WITH IT THINK THOU THAT I CANNOT NOW PRAY HAAA NOW PRAY GLORY TO GOD GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THAT I COULD NOT PRAY TO MY FATHER AND HE SHALL NOT GIVE MORE THAN TWELVE LEGIONS OF ANGELS AND WITH THEME HIS GLORYYYYYYYY But How Then Shall THE SCRIPTURES BE FUFILLED AND HOW CAN THE LORD YOUR GODS TESTIMONY BE FUFILLED IN OUR LIFES HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE SAID GOD MAKE THIS TRIAL BECOME YOUR GLORY AND YOUR TESTIMONY , AMEN AND AMEN, OR IM IN A BAD SHAPE LORD IM SO CONFUSED BUT I KNOW LORD YOU HAVE NOT UTTERLY FORSAKEN ME YOUR IN CONTROL MY GOD AMEN AND AMEN,
Old 10-11-2006, 11:53 PM   #68
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Praise God For Being The Almighty God

NO OTHER IN COMMAND, St Mark 14 11 12 UNTO YOU It Is Given To Know The Mystery OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD GLORYYYYYYYYY DA CORNERSTONE, But Unto Theme That Are Without ALL THESE THINGS ARE DONE IN PARABLES, AMEN That Seeing They May SEE NOR PERCEIVE AND Hearing THEY MAY HEAR And NOT UNDERSTAND LEST, GLORY TO GOD , ALWAYS AND PEACE BE WITH YA,ALLS, Rockets Queens Closing Thoughts My Friends STAY TRUE TO YOURSELFS,
Old 10-15-2006, 11:21 PM   #69
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Too Much Of A Good Thing Is A Good Thing

AMEN AND AMEN, first of all before mega mouth gets started tonite , i would like to PRAISE GOD, that everybody does not have virgin ears and i would like Like To Take The Time, AND SAY Thanks FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS And ENCOURAGEMENT, FOR JUST TAKING THE TIME TO UP LIFT THE TRUTH, And Wait Up On GOD, And i dont know but a few of ya , BUT GOD KNOWS ALL AND I LOVE HIM , FOR BEING WHO HE IS AND NEVER CHANGING HIS WAYS FOR ALL HIS WAYS ARE ALL CORRECT AND HE DOES NOT ERR IN JUDGEMENT, GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND KEEP YOU CLOSE TO HIM, if none of you understand i word i say thats all good but do keep the prayers coming because they are very much heared, LOVES YA,s
Old 10-15-2006, 11:31 PM   #70
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Lets Bake A Cake,

AMEN spirtual food intake,GODS TIME AND WHAT HE GIVES US IS ALWAYS PERFET, But We Never See That Perfection B/c WE ALWAYS Want We WANT AND WE WANT IT NOW AMEN Right Away You can indeed settle For Second Best, AMEN, BUT WHEN WAIT UPON GOD HIS MAJESTY HE HAS GOT ALL THE RIGHT INGRIDENTS AND NOT ONLY THAT THEY ARE IN PERFECT MESSURE Amen, I can Recall This One Time I wanted Some Of My Micheles 3 layer Cocounut cake , so i called her up and asked how the heck do ya make it well it all sounded easy up till the part where she told me to set the layers in the cooler and let theme set there for 2 days and 2 nites , and i was like i dont want it , so i went it down to the jet pep and got one of those dolly madison cakes IT TOOK THE CRAVING AWAY BUT SURE WAS NOT AS GOOD AMEN,
Old 10-15-2006, 11:35 PM   #71
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
The Lord Your God Knows

WHAT YOUR IN NEED OF BEFORE YOU ASKED HIM, AMEN , and im sure he would tell ya WHEN WE MAKE HIM IN CONTROL OF OUR LIFE OR DEPENDING ON HIS TRUTH JUST To Bring Us Through, WE NEVER KNOW What We Our In Need Of THERE IS , MEAT, AND MILK, AND WINE,
Old 10-15-2006, 11:40 PM   #72
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
We Desire

STRONG DRINK. WE HUNGER FOR TRUTH AND THE MOST TENDER MEAT WE CAN FIND, WHEN SOMETIMES THE LORD Knows What We Need To Sober Up AND TO DIGEST For Clartiy AND TO REBULID FOR A STRONG DRING AGAIN, To Everything Turn Turn He Knows How Much One Needs TO STAND WITH HIM
Old 10-15-2006, 11:48 PM   #73
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
A Tall Cold Glass Of Milk

MATT, 6 25, 33, AND Please Read Not As The Gentlies WOULD, AMEN BUT KNOW HE IS THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, THEREFORE I SAY UNTO YOU TAKE NO THOUGHT FOR YOUR LIFE WHAT YE SHALL EAT OR DRINK NOT YET FOR YOUR BODY WHAT YE SHALL PUT ON IS NOT LIFE MORE THAN MEAT AND THE BODY THAN RAIMENT ? BEHOLD THE FOWLS OF THE AIR DONT DO A THING BUT YET BY HIS HANDS HE FEEDS THEME ARE YE NOT MUCH BETTER THAN THEY, WHICH OF YOU BY TAKING THOUGHT CAN ADD ONE MORE CUBIT TO HIS STATURE,
Old 10-15-2006, 11:51 PM   #74
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

And Why Take Ye Thought For Raiment Consider The Earth And The Flowers Therof How Perfect Are The Colors Of Theme Consider The Lillies Of The Filed How They Grow They Dont Spin And Yet I Say Unto You That Even Solomen And All His Glory Was Not Arrayed Like One Of These,
Old 10-15-2006, 11:59 PM   #75
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

WHEREFORE IF GOD SO CLOTHE THE GRASS WHICH DIES SHALL NE NOT MUCH MORE CLOTHE YOU THERFORE TAKE NO THOUGHT SAYING WHAT SHALL WE EAT OR DRINK OR HOW WE SHALL BE CLOTHED FOR ALL THESE THINGS THE GENTILES SEEK FOR YOUR GOD KNOWETH THAT YEEEEEEEEE HAVE NEED OF ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF THESE THINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ARE YOU WITH WHO KNOWS YOUR IN NEED OF ALL THSE THINGS WHICH THE EYES SEE AND THE FLESH NEEDS AND THE SPIRUTAL THINGS IS GIVEN THE SAME WAY AMEN THAT YE HAVE NEED OF ALL THESE THINGS BUT SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND ALL THESE THINGS SHALL BE GIVEN AND IF YOU KEEP SEEKING THEY ARE STILL GOING BE ADDED ON TO YOU, take therfore no thought for the morrow for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself ,