++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-10-2006, 01:07 PM   #31
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise Is The Best!!!!

When Words Cant Messaure And Clarity Cant Be Found, PRAISE HIM JUST PRAISE HIM FOR EVERYTHING AND TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM!!!! FOR WHO IS GOD Save The Lord Or Who Is A Rock Save Our God It Is God That Girdeth Me With Strength And Maketh My Way Perfect He Maketh My Feet Like Hinds And Sets Me Upon High Places He Teacheth My Hands To War So That A Bow Of Steelo Is Broken In Mine Arms Tho Hast Also Given Me The SHIELD OF THY SALVATION AND THY RIGHT HAND HATH HOLDEN ME UP AND THY GENTLENESS Hath Made Me Great thou hast enlarged my steps under me that my feet did not slip I Have Pursed My Enemies And Overtaken Theme Neither Did I Turn Again Till They Were Consumed I Have Wounded Theme That They Were Not Able To Rise They Are Fallen Under My Feet For Tho Has Given Me Streneth UNTO THE BATTLE thou has Subdued under me those that Rose Against Me thou has also given me the Heads Of My Enemies That I Might Destroy Theme That Hate Me Without Cause They Cried But There Was None To Save Theme , THE Strangers Shall Fade Away and be afraid out o9f their close places THE LORD LIVETH AND BLESSED BE MY ROCK AND LET THE GOD OF MY SALVATION BGE EXALTED Great Delivereance Giveth He To His King And Showeth Mercy To His Anoitned And To His Seed Forever More!!! Psalm 19 31.50
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-10-2006, 01:13 PM   #32
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Re: Hold On To God Thread

REMEMBER The Word Unto Thy Servant Upon Which Thou Hast Caused Me To Hope This Is My Comfort In My Affliction FOR THY WORD HATH QUICKEND ME The Proud Have Had Me Greatly In Derision Yet Have I Not Declined From The Law I Remembered Thy Judgements Of Old O Lord And Have Comforted Myself Horror Hath Taken Hold Upon Me Because Of The Wicked Tha Forsake Thy Law Thy Statues Have Been My Songs In The House Of The Pilgrim Age I HAVE REMEMBERED THY NAME O LORD IN THE NIGHT AND HAVE KEPT THY LAW this I Had Because I Kept thy precepts Psalm 119,49 55
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-10-2006, 01:26 PM   #33
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord For He Is Worthy To Be Praised

I Hate Vain Thoughts But Thy Law Di I Love Thou Art My Hiding Place And My Shield I Hope In Thy Word Depart From Me Ye Evil For I Will Keep The Commandments Of My God Uphold Me Acording unto Thy Word That I May Live And Let Be Not Ashamed Of My Hope Hold Thou Me Up And I Shall Be Safe And I Will Have Respect Unto Thy Statues Always Thou Hast Trodden DOWN ALL O)F THEME THAT ERR, From Thy Statues For Their Deceit Is Falsehood Thou Puts Away All The Wicked Of The Earth like dross therefore I Love Thy Testimonies My FLESH TREMBLES FOR FEAR OF THEE And Im Afraid Of Thy Judgements Justice Leave Me Not Not To Mine Opressors Be Surley For Thy Serveant Good Let Not The Proud Oppress Me Mine Eyes Fail For Thy Salvation And For The Word Of Thy Righteousness Deal With Thy Servant Acording Unto Thy Mercy and teach me thy statues i,am thy servant give me understanding that i may know thy testimonies it is time for theeLord To Work For Thy Have Made Void Thy Law Therefore I Love Thy Commandments ABOVE GOLD YEA ABOVE FINE GOLD Therefore I Esteem All Thy Precepts Concering ALL THINGS TO BE RIGHT I Hate Every False Way psalm 119.113.128
Old 05-12-2006, 01:14 PM   #34
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Praise God Almighty For Nothing Is Compared Unto Thee

Nothing Stood Before Nothing Stood After Him AND NOTHING EVER WILL He,s Love And Gudiance Follows His People, JOB CRIES OUT IN HIS AGONEY!!! Job 3 20.26 WHEREFORE is light given to him that is in misery and life unto the bitter soul which long for death but it cometh NOT AMEN and dig for it more than for hid treasures, AMEN which rejoice exceedlingly And Are Glad When They Can Find The Grave Why Is the Light Gieven To A Man Whose Way Is Hid And Whom God Hath Hedged In For My Sighing Cometh Before I Eat And My Roarings Are Poured Out Like The Waters For The Thing which I Greatly Feared is come upon me which i was afraid of is come unto me, i was not in saftey neither was i quiet yet trouble came, In These Days And Hours Gods People Will Be Trialed With Fire And Left In Question As unto Job , BUT WE CANT LET GO WE MUST HOLD ON TO GOD AND LOVE HIM FOR HIS FIRE, For It Is So Easy TO PRAISE HIM ON THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN And Its So Easy To Question Him In The Valleys You May Find It Easier To Be Crazy And Fall Where You May AND PRAISE HIM AND PRAISE HIM AND HIS MERCY SHALL UPLIFT YOU, He Needs The Praise Of His People, Jesus Agony In Gethsemane, My Soul Is Exceeding Sorrowful Even unto death tarry ye here and watch with me O my Father If it Be possible let this cup pass from me, it did,nt pass BUT MY GOD PAID THE PRICE FOR ALL OUR CUPS THAT WONT PASS GIVE ME A AMEN!!! IF YA KNOW THAT CUP Matt 26.38.39 IF So BE That We Suffer With Him That We May Also Be Glorfied FOR I RECON THAT THE SUFFRINGS Of This Present Time Are Not Worthy To Be COMPARED, With His Or His Glory Romans 8.16.19
Old 05-17-2006, 02:01 AM   #35
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Walking The Line !!!!

AMEN!!!!! How Many Know Yet Still WE GOT A GOD WHO WALKS THE LINE For us, And Even More So For His Babys AMEN , Like A Mama I never Seen One Hen Yet That Was All Sweet Nice And Forgiven UNTILL YOU GO MESSING WIT DEMS BABYS Amen Thats My Baby And He Did,nt Do That I did Not Raise HIM THAT AWAY AMEN!!! And YOU KInow You Lying Mama But You Love Dat Baby For Ye Would Give Men For Da Life Of That Child AMEN ..When We Ask Up On GOD And Yet Sometimes We Feel Un Worthy Because Thats The Way The World We Live In Today Has Made Feel And Lost The Concept Of God...And Shows No Light Of TheLove That He Has For Us Children His Children !!! GOD IS A SPIRT GOD IS THE SAVIOUR FOR ALL NEEDS OF OUR SOUL He Is More Than A Father He Is More Than GOD BUT HE IS ALSO A MOTHER , To The Motherless Souls Who Has Forgotten Or Knows NOT What THE Love OR THAT WALK THE LINE PROTECTION MOTHER TRULY IS AMEN!!! And It Sends A Rage And Sends A Fire Of Protection Without Eyes That Blame Without Eyes That Prouscute You BUT EYES THAT MADE YOU AND EYES THAT RAISED YOU TO BE Everything You Are Precious In His Sight No Matter What The World Tells You And How Labels You WE SERVE A GOD THAT DEFEND HIS OWNS And Nothing More Causes Wrath And Chaos And Storms In The World Today That We Our Seeing That THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF ANY WAY Water Floods Fire Rain THAN THE PAIN OF SEEING ONE OF HIS CHILDREN Without Shelter Without Love Without Knowing The GOD That Holds Theme So !!! So Without Words God Makes It Known I,am A God Wrath But More And More Again I Will Proove That I,am A God Of Love And I,am THE GOD OF MY CHILDREN!!! Amen And Amen FOR THE LAW WAS GIVEN BY MOSES But Grace And Truth Came By Jesus Christ , no man hath seen God At Any Time Except Through Out The Bible HIS VEIL WAS FIRE, John 1 16 17
Old 06-03-2006, 07:32 AM   #36
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

though some of creedsister's posts are legnthy and take a while to digest, they are worth it cos they contain some serious wisdom. Thanks sis. For everything.

I would love to hear from some of you of how you have had issues with your faith and if you have overcome that, how the heck you did it...perhaps i will put this in another thread so to avoid confusion tho...BRB!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 06-05-2006, 03:00 AM   #37
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) though some of creedsister's posts are legnthy and take a while to digest, they are worth it cos they contain some serious wisdom. Thanks sis. For everything.

I would love to hear from some of you of how you have had issues with your faith and if you have overcome that, how the heck you did it...perhaps i will put this in another thread so to avoid confusion tho...BRB!
Yes I know It Sis Gets Bottled Up A Lot, With So Many Messages I Cant Really Keep Up With Theme, and a lot of theme comes here thanks for your comment WE SERVE A WISE GOD AMEN, i started this thread for wisdom truth And Holding On To God, Because Sometimes Nothing Can Move Us Or Make Us Understand THE THINGS AND THE TRIALS AND THE STAND STILLS THAT GOD TAKES US THROUGH, IN LIFE, And Sometimes Those Places Can Get Real Deep Or Silent And Let Alone The Life We Live That Sometimes We Feel Has Taken Away From God And His Purpose We Have Made Him Our Everything In Our Lifes AND SOMETIMES That Makes Us Feel, Like He Is Not Even Holding Us At All, And Its A Strange Place To Be In AND In Those Times We Never Know What God Is Doing Is He Going Reveal Past Present And Sometimes The Thing Want From God Is To Know Are Future AND GOD WILL ONLY TELL YOU TO HOLD ON TO HIM And Dont Let Go What May Uplift One Person May Not Uplift Another, But His Words Are ARE TRUTH And Never Changes, It Just All Depends On The Person And The Soul, Who Think They Can Be Reached No More, You See So Much In The World Today THE WORD OF GOD BEING CHANGED, Right Before Are Eyes Who Ever Adds Or Takes Away From My Words Their Names Shall Be Bloted Out, And In These Days And Hours Wise Men Of God Shall Fall Because Of The FALSE HOOD AND THE LIES That The World Is Showing TODAY!!! This Words Are Geniune We,ve Got ADDS SAYING The Truth Is Out There MY SAVIOUR SAID BEFORE YOU I HAVE PLACED AN OPEN DOOR KNOCK AND SHALL BE OPEND SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND ASK AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE, how can the spirt of truth minster, With so many lies placed before A Lost Genaration HIS GENARATION The Chosen Of God, I Dont Judge The World Because GOD Knew Of All These Things, Before Now, AMEN AND MY GOD IS FAR AHEAD OF THEME, HE IS A WISE A GOD, And Shoes Up Only In The Hearts Of Those Who Can See Through The Wicked Ways Of The World And Feel And See Something This World Would Not Hear Or See And Their Baby Like Breathes Say God Could This Be You, A THE LORD IS VERY WISE AND STRONG IN JUDGEMENTS, To Protect His Children From The Ways Of The World, So He Keeps Theme Safe, And Along That Journey It Gets Hard GOD WAS FINSHIED WITH THE WORLD, BEFORE THE FOUNDATIONS WAS SET, And Every Man And Every Creature Was Given Their Time, BUT TO HIS CHILDREN AND THEIR VOICE IS HIS VOICE And Their Clock Is Hes Clock And Will Up Hold Theme And Give Theme Life And Give Theme Chance To Be Heared AND REWIND FOREVER EVERYDAY!!! As The World Sleeps HIS REIGN IS FOREVER,
Old 06-14-2006, 02:43 AM   #38
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Prayer And The Golden Rule

AMEN, MATT 6.7.11 ASK, And It Shall Be Given Seek And and ye shall find knock and it shall be opend unto you FOR, everyone that asks he shall reciveth And he that seeketh shall findeth And To him That knocketh it shall be open AMEN, THE LORD YOUR GOD, Searches You And Knows You Better Than You Know Your Own Self HE ALSO MAY KNOW THE NEED BEFORE YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT IN YOUR NEED OF AMEN And Sometimes We Get Upset When WE Dont See That Need Fufiling In Our Lifes, Im Sure It Has Because We Sometimes Dont Know What We Our In Need Of Because We Are Only Wanting What We Want In Our Flesh We Our Refusing And Not Excepting The NEED THAT GOD IS FUFILING IN OUR LIFES, Because We Know It Not, OR What Man Is There Of You Whom If His Son Ask For Bread Will He Give Him A Stone Or If He Ask For Fish Will Give Him A Serpent IF YE Being Evil Know How To Give Good Things Unto Your Children HOW MUCH MORE SHALL YOUR FATHER WHICH IS HEAVEN GIVE GOOD THINGS TO THEME THAT ASK HIM, And It May Not All Ways Be What We Want, IF My Kid Were To Ask Me For CAKE And Chips After Eating A Tons Now To Make Him Happy I Would Give Him More BUT TO KNOW HE IS IN NEED OF A MORE NUTRIOUS SNACK I Would Give That To Him Instead NOW CONSIDER OUR NEEDS OUR FATHER Looks And Provides For Us In That Same Manner Although WE MAY NOT SEE OURSELFS HAS THE CHILD ASKING FOR CHIPS AND CAKE BUT WE SEE OURSELFS AS ADULTS And Grown Ups Thinking We Know What We Need, AMEN GOD PROVIDES US LOVE MERCY FAITH WISDOM STAND STILLS AND BLESSINGS GODS LOVE IS BASED ON ALL OF THESE THINGS, So At Times We May Being Praying For One Of These Things And Needing The Other FROM OUR FATHER AT THE TIME WE May Being Praying For A Renewel Of Our Faith And GODS WISDOM HE MAY BE PLANTING INSTEAD AND Vice Versa But How Do We Know All Of These Things How Can We Endure These Things WE MUST HOLD ON TO GOD, FOR HIS MERCY AND LOVES ENDURES FOREVER, Proverbs 3 3.6 LET NOT MERCY AND TRUTH FORSAKE THEE BIND THEM ABOUT THY NECK WRITE THEM UPON THE TABLE OF THINE HEART So Shalt Thou Find Favour And Good Understanding In The Sight Of God And Man, TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ASLL THINE HEART AND FALL NOT IN THE CONCLUSION OF THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE FLESH, IN ALL WAYS THAT IN THY WAYS ACKNOWLEGE HIM AND HE SHALL DIRECT THY PATHS,
Old 06-16-2006, 03:17 AM   #39
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
The Precious Armour

IS Strength And Power Everyday We Can Always Take Comfort In Its Truth AND Most Of All Its Saftey Matt.26 53.54 THINKEST Thou That I cannot Now Pray To My Father And He Shall Presenlty Give Me More Than Twelve Legions Of Angels BUT HOW THEN SHALL THE SCRIPTURES BE FUFILLED That Thus Must Be, Everyday We Must Wait Upon The Lord Before We Wait Upon Ourselfs We Fail Ourselfs BUT HE NEVER WILL, HE THAT Dwelleth In The Secret Place Of The Most High Shall Abide Under The Shadow Of The Almighty I Will Say Of The Lord he is my refuge and my fortress my God in him will i trust Surley He Shall Deliver The From The Snare Of The Fowler And From The Noisome Pestlince He Shall Cover Thee With His Feathers And Under His Wings Shall Thou Trust His Truth Shall Be Thy Shiled And Buckler Thou Shalt Not Be Afraid For The terror by night nor for the arrow that fileth by day Nor For The Pestlence That Walks In Darkness nor for the destruction that wasteth at noon day A Thousand Shall Fall At Thy Side And ten Thousand at thy right hand But It Shall Not Come Nigh Only With Thine Eyes ShaltThou Behold And See The Reward Of The Wicked Because Thou Hast Made The Lord Which Is High My Refuge Even The Most High Thy Habitation THERE SHALL NO EVILBEFALL THEE there shall no evil plauge come nigh thy dwelling for he shall give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways Thou shalt tread upon the lion adder the young lion and the dragon SHALT THOU TRAMPLE UNDER FEET Because he hath set HIS LOVE upon me therefore will i Deliver Him I Will Set Him Upon High Because HE HATH KNOWN MY NAME HE Shall Call Upon Me And I Will Anwser Him i will be with him in trouble i will deliver him and honour him WITH Long Life will i satisfy him And show him My Salvation PSALM 91
Old 06-18-2006, 03:36 AM   #40
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Hey Gang!!! Judge Not,

I,ve Got Long Message JUDGE NOT, I just Cant Get,er All Typed, And Look In THE EYE, To See The Truth Of Gods Law AMEN Deal Bountifully With Thy Servant That I May Live And Keep Thy Word Open Thou Mine Eyes That I May Behold Wondrous Things Out Of THY LAW I,am Stranger In The Earth Hide Not Thy Comandments From Me My Sould Breaketh For The Longing That It Hath Unto Thy Judgements AT ALL TIMES, Psalm 119 17 20
Old 06-18-2006, 03:42 AM   #41
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Living The Lords Way

Teach Me O Lord The Way Of The Statues And I Shall Keep It Unto The End GIVE ME UNDERSTANDING And I Shall Keep Thy Law Yea I Shall Observe With My Whole Heart Make Me Go Into The Path Of Thy Comandments For There Do I Delight Incline My Heart Unto Thy Testimonies Stablish Thy Word unto thy serveant who is devoted to thy fear turn away my reproach which i fear for thy judgemeants are good behold i have longed after thy precepts quicken me in thy righteousness PS, 119 33.39
Old 06-20-2006, 03:09 AM   #42
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
No One Is Justified

AMEN AND AMEN, I DO HEAR AIR PLAY AMEN, STAPPYS JUSTFIED As A Matter Of Fact, Gave Me A Precisous Uplifting Vibe, TO OPEN A Message On JUDGING OTHERS, AMEN, Our Saviour Precious Words, Coming From St Matt 7, 1,5 JUDGE NOT That Ye Be Not Judged For With What Judgemeant YE JUDGE And With What Messaure YE METE IT SHALL BE MESSURED TO YOU AGAIN, AND WHY BEHOLDEST THOU THE MOTE THAT IS IN THY BROTHERS EYE BUT CONSIDEREST NOT THE BEAM IN THINE OWN EYE, THE AMOUNT OF SIN IS NOT BIGGER NOR IS IT SMALLER IN GODS EYES Or How Wilt Thou Say To Your Brother LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE OF THINE EYE AND BEHOLD A BEAM IS IN THINE OWN EYE THOU HYPERCRITE FIRST CAST OUT YOUR OWN FAULT AND CAST THE BEAM OUT OF THINE EYE AND THEN SHALL THOU SEE CLARLY TO CAST OUT THE MOTE OUT OF THY BROTHERS EYE, WHO EVER BE PERFECT AND CLEAN AND WITHOUT SIN MAY HE CAST THE FIRST STONE, NO ONE IS JUSTIFIED , NO ONE IS JUSTIFIED WITH GOD, Job 25 3,6 IS THERE ANY NUMBER OF HIS ARMIES AND UPON WHOM DOTH NOT HIS LIGHT ARISE HOW THEN CAN MAN BE JUSTFIED WITH GOD OR HOW CAN HE BE CLEAN THAT IS BORN OF WOMAN BEHOLD EVEN TO THE MOON AND IT SHINES NOT YEA THE STARS ARE NOT PURE IN HIS SIGHT, HOW MUCH LESS MAN THAT IS A WORM AND THE SON OF MAN WHICH IS A WORM , Come On Now, ITS NOT SO MUCH WHO IS JUSTIFIED, BUT WHO JUSTIFIED AND WHASHED US CLEAN OF OUR SINS AND THEN TAUGHT US, NOT TO JUDGE BUT TO LOVE AND FORGIVE AND GAVE US DIRECTION ON THE WAYS OF HIS SPIRT AND LOVE AND FORGIVENESS, THERE WAS A MANOF THE PHARISEES, NAMED Nicodemus A Ruler Of The Jews The Same Came To Jesus That Night And Said Unto Him Rabbi WE KNOW THAT THOU ARE A TEACHER Come From God For No Man Can Do These Mircales That Thou Doest Except God BE WITH HIM AMEN AND AMEN HE HAD PERFORMED MANY MIRCALES, HEALING RASING THE DEAD , BUT WAS THIS THE MESSAGE MY PRECIOUS LAMB WAS SENDING, Or were they so caught up in those MIRCALES, That They Were Missing HIS TRUTH AND SPIRT AND HIS MESSAGE, Over In Chapter 6, He Spoke verse 26 and 27 VERLIY VERLIY I SAY UNTO YOU YE SEEK ME NOT BECAUSE YE SAW THE MIRCALES BUT BECAUSE YE DID EAT OF THE LOAVES AND WERE FILLED LABOUR NOT FOR THE MEAT WHICH WILL DIE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUT FOR THAT MEAT WHICH WILL ENDURETH UNTO EVERLASTING LIFE, , Back Over To Chapter 3 , NO MAN COULD DO THESE MIRACLES EXCEPT GOD BE WITH HIM, Jesus Said Unto Thee, Verliy Verliy I SAY UNTO THEE EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN AGAIN HE CANNOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD , Nicodemus said unto him HOW CAN A MAN BE BORN WHEN HE IS OLD CANT , CAN HE ENTER THE SECOND TIME A COME FROM HIS MOTHER, JESUS Said unto him I SAY UNTO THEE EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN OF WATER AND OF THE SPIRT HE CANNOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD, FOR THE SPIRT OF GOD IS INSIDE YOU AND ALL AROUND YOU, THAT WHICH IS BORN OF THE FLESH IS FLESH!!!! AND THAT WHICH IS BORN OF SPIRT IS SPIRT, MARVEL NOT THAT I SAID UNTO THEE YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN THE WIND BLOWS WHERE ITS LISETH AND THOU HEAREST THE SOUND THEROF BUT CANT TELL WHERE ITS COMING OR WHERE ITS GOING, SO IS EVERYONE THAT IS BORN OF SPIRT, He Said To Come In To The Kingdom We Must Come With The Eyes And The Heart Of A Child, Nicodemus answered and said unto him HOW CAN THESE THINGS BE, And Jesus Awnsered ART THOU NOT MASTER OF ISRAEL AND KNOW NOT THEE THINGS I SAY UNTO THEE WE SPEAK THAT WE DO KNOW AND TESTIFIY THAT THAT WE HAVE SEEN AND YE RECEIVE NOT OUR OWN WITNESS IF I HAVE TOLD YOU EARTHLY THINGS AND YE BELIEVE NOT HOW SHALL YE BELIEVE IF I TELL YOU OF HEAVENLY THINGS, AND AS MOSES LIFTED UP THE SERPENT IN THE WILDERNESS EVEN SO MUST THE SON OF MAN MUST THE SON OF MAN BE LIFTED UP THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE, FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH BUT HAVE LIFE EVERLASTING, FOR GOD SENT NOT HIS SON IN THE WORLD TO CONDEM THE WORLD, BUT THAT THE WORLD THROUGH HIM MAY BE SAVED, NO ONE IS JUSTFIED, But Through His Spirt And Love And Teachings We All May Be,
Old 06-23-2006, 01:36 AM   #43
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
To Much Of A Good Thing Is A Good Thing

A Truth I Cant Severe, Smiles In The Morning As The Warm Sunshine Kisses When I Lay Down A Night And 2 Loving Arms To Console Me I should , be scared its so right , But To Much Of A Good Thing Is A Good Thing Feelings Like This Cant Be Wrong AND To Much Of A Good Thing, is A Good Thing And We,ve Got A Good Thing Going On , You Look In My Eyes And See My Thinking I know when your happy when your sad SOMEONE said its to perfect But I Dont Think What We Have Is So Bad Cause To Much Of A Good Thing Is A Good Thing Feelings Like This Cant Be Wrong And , We,ve Got A Good Thing Going On Alan Jackson, GOD IS THE ONE THING WE CANT GET ENOUGH OF AMEN,
Old 06-23-2006, 02:25 AM   #44
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Wisdom Or Truth , AMEN!!!!!!!

AMEN, i was fasting and i was praying and standing fast in the word going through some trials And PRESERVENCE, And There Always Comes A Time When YOU Will Be Faced WITH WISDOM AND TRUTH AND LET ME TELL YA Without GOD AND THE ARMOUR And Word Its Hard To Disearn, A Friend Of Mine came by...months ago to take us to lunch Together, And We Just Met, By being Distant Relation so it was easy to talk, to each other about are backgrounds and genarations, we hadf begun to start talking about God and her views On The Beliefs Of Our Ansisters And So Forth And How Our Genration Has Grown In The TRADTION OF THE ELDERS And In The Ways Of The Phariesees, And We Got Talking About Different Topics, And So Forth She Brought Up The Topic Of DEEPNESS, AMEN And did tell me in a way of Love Your To deep In The Word, AMEN TO MUCH OF A GOOD THING IS A GOOD THING . : AT THAT Time I Never Anwsered Her, But To Utter The Tounge Of The Wise The Way I Was Taught By The Book Of Proverbs WHEN WISDOM ENTERS INTO THINE HEART AND KNOWLEGE IS PLEASENT TO THY SOUL DISCRETION SHALL PRESERVE THEE UNDERSTANDING SHALL KEEP THEE, Pro 2 10,11 AND, Also we must know how to Anwser Every Man And Be At Perfect Season And Speach , COL 4.6 AND Mark, 10, 49 50, So I said And Uplifted Her In The Word For Her Advice WE Never Shut Out The Advice Of Our Elders AMEN, I told her , you could be right and i will pray about it, BUT THERE IS A TRUTH YOU CANT GET ENOUGH OF, OR BE DEEP ENOUGH INTO AMEN AND AMEN AN ARMOUR THAT ITS NOT A BAD THING TO HAVE ON BUT NOT A GOOD THING TO BE WITHOUT , A few days ago i saw her and gave her some scriptures she asked for BTW THANKS Donna :For Putting Those IN THE WHO GOD SAYS YOU ARE THREAD, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TO MUCH OF A GOOD THING IS A GOOD THING Well we got talking , And Im moving And dealing with some moving complications , And She Said To Me , WHAT Are You Going Todo And So Forth And Then What Are You Going Todo, you are in some deep complications Babygirl !!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I told Her Im Also Deep In The Armour Of GOD And PRAISE THE LIVING GOD My Friend I,ve Know Complacations A Time Or 2 AND IM GOING HOLD ON TO GOD AND TELL EVERYBODY TO DO THE SAME WE WALK BY FAITH NOT BY SIGHT, TO MUCH OF A GOOD THING IS A GOOD THING, Ya See I Would Have NOT Had An Anwser To Give Her If Had Not Been For The Word ,That Im So DEEP IN AMEN, there shall be times good advice shall come your way And Wisdom Is Put Before Us To Disearn And Learn From Not To Follow, Psalm 119, 97 104 OH HOW I LOVE THE LAW it is my meditation all the day thou through thy commandments, hast made me wiser than mine enemies, for they are ever with me i have more understanding than all my teachers for thy testimonies are my meditation i understand more than the ancients because i keep thy precepts i have refrained my feet from every evil way that i might KEEP THY WORD I have Not Departed From Thy Judgements For Thou Has Taught Me How Sweet Are Thy Words Unto MY TASTE Yea Sweeter Than Honey To My Mouth Through Thy Precepts I Get Understanding And I Hate Every False Way, I Gave Her A Speciale Rock Some People Give Those Lit Napkins Thingys I Like To GIVE Rocks, To Remind Us HE HAS PLACED US UPON A ROCK WHERE WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED, AMEN,
Old 08-24-2006, 01:04 AM   #45
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
To God Alone Belongs The Glory!!!!!

YES !!!! THE GOD OF PERFECTIONS WHOS WAY ARE NO TIME WRONG THE GOD WHO SAVES US FROM THE BATTLE THAT TO BIG FOR US THE GOD WHO HOLD AND CARRIES US IN THE WATER IN FAITH HE KNOWS WHEN OUR FAITH IS NOT THERE BUT HE STILL IS WHO SENDS ANGELS TO AND FRO DOWN TO OUR LAST DROP OF SWEAT AND BLOOD HE IS THERE AMONG THE FORSAKEN HalaluuuuuuuuuuyA HaLauuuuuuuuuuYA You Will Hear The Angels Sing THE LIVING GOD THE JEHOVHA GOD THE GOD OF MANY WATERS THE GOD OF MANY STORMS THE GOD OF MANY FLOODS THE GOD WHOS BREATHE IS A FIRE And Touch As Soft As A Feather , PRAISE HIM TO YOU ALONE MY GOD BELONGS THE GLORY !!!!! IT WAS,nt THE CHARRIOT AMEN IT WAS,nt THE HORSESSSSSSSSSS IT WAs,nt MEN IT Was You My PRECIOUS JEHOVHA GOD !!!!! and to each and everyone of you here at home thanks for the prayers and Seeing That I Had A Safe Journey