++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 03-24-2006, 12:08 AM   #16
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Battle Of The Soul

to each and everyone there is temptation there is stand stills the wating in silence and the wearness of all our struggles pains warfares and within that voyage it sometimes can make you feel empty and hopeless and sometimes we are made as drunkards casting to and fro the oceans of our spirts and souls but there is nothing like that RELATIONSHIP With GOD, it gets hard sometimes and through these voyages i will say it simple, you dont tell HIM what to do with The Clay like every creator or artist GOD is the most of pure perfection and what he does it does it perfect, pslam 107 23.32 THEY that go down to the sea in ships that do business in great waters these see the work of the Lord and his wonders of the deep for he COMMANDETH AND RAISETH THE STORMY WIND lifts up the waves therof they mount up to the heavens they go down again to the depths of their soul is melted becaus of there trouble they reel to and fro and stager like the drunken man and are at their wits end then they cry unto the lord in their trouble and he bringeth out of their distress he makes the storm calm so that the waves therof our still then they are glad because they be quiet so he bringeth theme unto their desired haven
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 03-25-2006, 02:28 PM   #17
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
power of rejection

Luke Ch 4 the spirt of the lord is upon because he hath anoitned me to preach the gospel to the poor he hath sent me to heal the broken hearted to preach deliverance and recovering sight to the blind this is the day fufilled in your ears.. verliy i say unto you no prophet is accepted in his own country, So These Words From The Gospel Always Gives Hope That Its Ok To Be Different in who you are or what your doing who ever or what your doing AMEN as it still speaks to a new genaration AMEN, and there is power in rejection a power that saved the world and much much more, THE LORD Is My Light My Salvation Whom Shall I Fear The Lord Is The Stength Of My Life Of Whom Shall I Be Afraid When The Wicked Even Mine Enemies And My Foes Came Upon Me To Eat Up My Flesh They Stumbled And Fell Though An Host Should Encamp Against Me My Heart Shall Not Fear Though War Should Rise Against Me In This War Will I Be Confident One Thing I Have Desired Of The Lord that will i seek after that i may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life to behold the beauty of the lord and to inquire the temple for in time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me he shall set up on a rock and now shall my head be lifted above mine enemies round about me therefore will i offer in his tabernaccle sacrifices, of joy i will sing yea i will sing praises unto the lord , PRAISE THE LORD THERE IS POWER IN A NEW SONG AND HIS PRAISE When My Father And My Mother Forsake Me Then The Lord Will Take Me Up Teach Me Thy Way O Lord And Lead Me In A Plain Path Because Of Mine Enemies Deliver Me Not Over Unto Theme, For False Witness Are Risen Up Against Me And Such Breathe Out Cruetly I Had Fainted unless i had believed to see the goodness of The Lord In The Land Of The Living WAIT ON THE LORD BE OF GOOD COURAGE And He Shall strengthen thine heart,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 03-26-2006, 03:46 PM   #18
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Gods Almighty Love

GODS ALMIGHTY LOVE Is Greater Than Any Other Love AMEN AND AMEN Nobody Loves Ya Like The Lord Loves Ya, A Message Of Love That No Man Can Justify For His Children, St John 14 31.35 but a lot we cant understand from the words of a greater love but study is good On the New Commandment If God Be Glorified in him God Shall Also Glorify him Little Children yet a little while i,am with you ye shall seek me and as i said unto the jews whiither i go ye cannot come so now i say to you a new commandment i give unto you that ye love one another as i have loved you that ye also love one another as i have loved you, also verse 12.14. And Psalm 75 1.10
Old 03-26-2006, 03:46 PM   #19
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Gods Almighty Love

GODS ALMIGHTY LOVE Is Greater Than Any Other Love AMEN AND AMEN Nobody Loves Ya Like The Lord Loves Ya, A Message Of Love That No Man Can Justify For His Children, St John 14 31.35 but a lot we cant understand from the words of a greater love but study is good On the New Commandment If God Be Glorified in him God Shall Also Glorify him Little Children yet a little while i,am with you ye shall seek me and as i said unto the jews whiither i go ye cannot come so now i say to you a new commandment i give unto you that ye love one another as i have loved you that ye also love one another as i have loved you, also verse 12.14. And Psalm 75 1.10
Old 03-28-2006, 12:26 AM   #20
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
The Majesty Of The Lord

Pslam 93 THE LORD REIGNETH HE IS CLOTHED WITH MAJESTY THE LORD IS CLOTHED WITH STRENGTH Where With He Dressed Himself the world also is his That It Cant Be Moved Thy Throne Is Established Of Old Thou Art Everlasting The Floods Have Lifted Up O their Voice The Floods Lift Up Their Waves THE Lord Is On High Is Mighter Than The Noise Of Many Waters Yea The Mighty Waves Of The Sea Thy Testimonies Are Very Sure Holiness Becometh Thine House O Lord Forever
Old 03-31-2006, 11:52 AM   #21
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
The Protection Of Our Youth

From The Law Of Christ, the Lord promised us a forever young spirt and to obtain it we must grow old in spirt before we our youth can fully obtain the law and the Life of christ so we became gray before we become forever young AMEN, From The Psalm 71 THE PRAYER OF THE AGED MAN IN THEE O LORD do i put my trust let me be never BE PUT TO CONFUSION Deliver Me In Thy Rifghteousness And Cause Me To Escape Incline thine Ear Unto Me Save Me Be Thou My Strong Habitation Whereunto I May Continually Resort Thou Hast Given Me Commandment To Save Me FOR THOU ART MY ROCK AND MY FORTRESS Deliver Me O My God Out Of The Hand Of The Wicked Out Of The Hand Of The Unrighteous And The Cruel Man FOR THOU ART MY HOPE O LORD GOD thou Art My Trust FROM My Youth By Thee Have I Been Holdn Up From The Womb Thou Art Took Me Out Of My Mothers Tummy MY Praise Shall Be Continually Before Thee I,am As A Wonder Unto Many BUT THOU ART MY STRONG REFUGE Let My Mouth Be Filled With Thy Praise With Honour All Day CAST ME NOT OFF IN THE TIME OF OLD AGE FORSAKE ME NOT WHEN MY STRENTH FAILETH ME For Everything Comes Against Me ALL WEAPONS Will TRY To Form BUT NONE WILL CONQUER BECAUSE THE LORD IS WITH US, And Saying GOD HATH FORSAKEN US you need to try something else whats going on THE LORD IS WITH THEE GOD BE NOT FAR FROM THEE O MY GOD MAKE HAST FOR MY HELP Let Theme Confounded Let Theme Be Confused Who Seek The Secrets Of My Soul And Seek My Hurt But I Will Continually and will yet praise The Lord More And More I Will Go In Strenth Of The Lord Thy God I Will Make Mention Of Thy Righteousness Even Thine Only O God Thou Has Taught Me From My Youth And hirerto Have I Declared Thy Wondrous Works Now Also When I,am An Old And Gray Headed O GOD FORSAKE ME NOT Untill I Have Shown Thy Strenth Unto This Genration Thou Which Hast Shown Me Great And Sore Troubles Shalt Quicken Me Again And Shalt Bring Me Up from the depths of the earth THOU SHALT INCREASE MY COMFORT ON EVERYSIDE We All Must Grow Old To Be Young, From Matt.13 11.17 [COLOR="RoyalBlue" Because It Is Given Unto You To Know The Mystries Of Your Youth And The Kingdom Of God But To Theme It Is Not Given For Whosever hath to him shall be given and he shall have more abundance but whosoever hath not from him shall be taken away even that he hath THEREFORE speak to theme in parables because they seeing see not and hearing they hear not and in theme is fufilled the prophecy OF EASAIAS which saith By Hearing Ye Shall Hear And Not Understand And Seeing Ye Shall Not Perceive FOR THIS PEOPLES HEART IS WAXED GROSS AND THEIR EARS Are Dull Of Hearing THE LORD YOUR GOD knows The People AND GOD IS THE GOD OF HIS PEOPLE AMEN and their eyes they have closed amen and of course at least at anytime they should see with thier eyes and should understand with thier heart and should be convereted and i should heal theme, REASON FOR THE PARABLES
Old 04-03-2006, 01:31 PM   #22
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord

FOR SOME depend on horses and chariots WE DEPEND ON GOD TO HIM ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY For Who Can Speak Of His Blessings And Of All His Wonders GIVE THANKS unto the Lord For He Is Good Because His Mercy Is Forever let the house of aron now say that his mercy endures forever let theme now that fear the the lord say that his mercy endureth forever i called upon the lord in distress the lord answered me and set me in a large place THE LORD IS ON MY SIDE i will not fear what can man do to me The Lord Taketh My Part With Theme That Help Me Therefore Shall I see my desire upon theme that hate me it is better to trust in the Lord That To Put Confindence In Man It Is Better To Trus In The Lord Than To Put Confindence In Princes The Voice Of Rejocing And Salvation Is In The tabernacles of the righteous the right hand of the lord doeth valiantly I Shall Not Die But Live And Declare The Works Of The Lord The Lord Hath Chastend Me Sore But He Had Given Me Over To Death Open To Me The Gates Of Righteousness I Will Go Into Theme And I Will Praise The Lord This Gate Of The Lord into which The Righteous shall enter Pslam 1.18 1.20
Old 04-06-2006, 07:29 AM   #23
metalchris25
USER INFO »
Re: Hold On To God Thread

"Turn your burdens over to the Lord, and He will take care of you.
He will never let the righteous person stumble."
Psalm 55:22
Old 04-12-2006, 10:50 AM   #24
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen And Amen!!!!!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD THE ALMIGHTY GOD THE GOD OF THUNDER THE GOD OF JUSTICE, THE GOD THAT BROKE PHAROHA AND ALL OF EYGPT, WHEN PHAROHA SAID UNTO THEE, MOSES YOUR GOD IS GOD AMEN YOUR GOD IS GOD, WE SERVE A GOD OF PERSISTIANCE, AINT NO VALLEY TO LOW ENOUGH AINT A DARK CLOUD TO DARK ENOUGH NOT BROKEN VESSEL MY GOD CANT HEAL NOT A TRIAL TO BIG FOR HIM TO SAY IM WITH YOU HOLD ON TO ME, NOT A TEST THAT HE DOES NOT REMINDS HOLD ON TO ME AND CONSIDER IT NOT STARANGE AMEN THE GOD OF TRUTH WHO SEARCHES AND KNOWS ALL LETS GIVE GOD THE GLORY PRECIOUS BE THE WORD OF GOD, AS HE CARRYS US THROUGH THIS HOLDAY SEASONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN AMEN, ALL THIS IS COME UPON US, Yet Have We Not Forgotten Thee Neither HAVE WE DEALT Falsley In Thy Coveant OUR HEART IS NOT TURNED BACK NEITHER HAVE OUR STEPS DECLINED FROM THE WAY THOUGH THOU HAST SORE BROKEN Us In Place Of Dragons And Covered Us With The SHADOW OF DEATH IF WE HAVE FORGOTTEN THE NAME OF OUR GOD AND OR STRECHED OUT OUR HANDS TO A STRANGE GOD WHOS HOLDETH US SHALL GOD NOT SEARCH US AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR KNOWETH THE SECRETS OF THY HEART, Yea For Thy Sake Are We Killed All The Day Long We Are Counted As As Sheep For The Slaughter AMEN MY GOD MY GOD JEHOVA GOD SWEET HOSANNA I WOULD RATHER BE COUNTED THAN AWAKETH ON HOUR ONE SECOND WITHOUT YA, AND YOUR TRUTH AND MERCY AND UNDERSTANDING
Old 04-12-2006, 11:17 AM   #25
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Tribute To John The Babtist

MY MAN Has This EASTER HOLDAY IS UPON US, AND THE TRIALS OF THE APOSTLES, AMEN, Down To The 1Cor.3.8 On Down To 20, Amen NOW YE ARE FULL NOW YE ARE RICH Ye Have Reigned As Kings Without Us And I Would To God Did Reign AMEN That We Also Might Reign Wit You For God I think That God Hath Set Forth Us The Apostles Last As it Were Apponited To death AMEN For We Are Made A Spectale Unto The World And To The ANGELS And Unto Men AMEN We Are Fools For Christ Sake But Ye Are Wise In Christ We are weak BUT THE LORD IS STRONG AMEN We Are Honourable But Yet Are Despised AMEN EVEN UNTO THIS this present hour we both hunger and thirst and are naked and are buffeted and have NO CERTIAN dwelling Place And Labour working with our own hands being reviled we bless being persecuted we suffer it being defamed we entreat we are made as the filth of the world and are the offscouring of all things unto this day i write not these things to ashame you but my beloved sons i warn you FOR THOUGH YE HAVE TEN THOUSAND in christ ye have not many fathers THE LORD SHALL BRING YOU TO REMEBERANCE Of My Ways as i tech everywhere and every church, NOW SOME ARE PUFFED AND CANT FIND THEIR WAY OUT OF TELEPHONE BOOTH HAAAAA but i will come to you shortly if the Lord Will AND WILL KNOW NOT THE SPEACH OF THEME which are puffed up BUT THE POWER FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NOT IN WORD BUT IN POWER What Will YE Shall I Come Unto You With A Rod Or LOVE AND IN THE SPIRT OF MEEKNESS AMEN
Old 04-12-2006, 11:52 AM   #26
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Back To John

Coming From Matt Ch.11 Now When John Had Heared In The Prison The Works Of Christ He Sent Two Of His Disciples And Said Unto Him Art Thou He That Should Come Or Do We Look For Another Jesus Anwsered And Said Unto Go And Show John Again Those Things which ye do hear and see the blind recceive their sight and the lame walk the lepers are cleansed and the deaf ears the dead are raised up the poor have the gospel preached to theme And bleesed is he whosoever shall not be Offended in me what went ye out in to the widerness to see A REED SHAKEN WITH THE WIND But What Went Ye Out For to See A MAN CLOTHED IN SOFT RAIMENT BEHOLD THEY WEAR SOFT CLOTHING ARE IN KINGS HOUSES BUT WHAT WENT YE OUT FOR TO SEE A PROPHET YEA I SAY UNTO YOU AND More Than A Prophet for this is he of whom it is written behold i send my messenger before thy face which shall prepare the way before thee verliy i say unto you among theme that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than john the babtist notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he and from the days of john the babtist untill now the kingdom of heaven sufferth violence and the the violent take it by force for all the prophets and the law prophesied untill John and if ye will receive it this is elias which was for to come he that hath ears to hear let him hear but whereunto shall i liken this genaration it is like unto children sitting in the markets and calling unto their fellows and saying we have piped unto you and ye have nhot danced we have mourned unto you and ye have not lamented for john came neither eating nor drinking and they say he hath a devil. the son of man came eating and drinking and they say behold a man gluttonous and a winebiber a friend of publicans and sinners BUT WISDOM IS JUSTFIED Of HER CHILDREN 1 COR 10.11.13 Now All These Things happend unto theme for examples and they are written for our Admonition upon whom the ends of the world are come wherefore let him that thinks he standeth take heed lest he fall there hath no temptation taken you but such as a common to man but GOD IS FAITHFUL Who Will Not Suffer You To Be Tempted Above That Ye Are Able But Will With The Temptation Also Make A Way To Escape That Ye May Be Able To Bear It Peter ch.1.6. Wherein ye greatley rejoice though now for a season if need to be ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations that The TRIAL OF YOUR FAITH BEING MUCH MORE PRECIOUS THAN OF GOLD THAT PERSHIETH Though It Be Tried With Fire AMEN!!!! 1 peter 4.12 BELOVED Think It Not A STRANGE Concering The Fiery Trial Which Is To Try You As Though Some Strange thing happend unto you BUT PRAISE Without Cease AMEN AND AMEN
Old 04-18-2006, 12:12 PM   #27
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
The Story Or Parable Of A Man Drowning At Sea!!!

AMEN!!! two men went out to sea to fish off a boat One Could Swim The Other Could Not Swim ...You Bet Fell Of The Boat And Into The Rapid Sea The Man Who knew how to swim thought in that pulse of momeant Now we be a good time teach his friend how to swim as he screamed for help help me help me save my life and pull me in what are you doing trying to let me Die!!!! and as friend looked over the rapids as his friend was being tossed around in the rapid waves beging for him to save his life he crys back to him You My Friend Are Not Dying But Your Learning How To Swim just keep kicking and hold your breath and you will learn the hardway because it is the best way to learn And You Know I Can Save You At Any Time why are ye so fearful how is that ye have no faith. for you have called me friend And Friends Dont Let Friends Die!!!! study references St Mark Chapter 5
Old 04-18-2006, 12:21 PM   #28
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Lets Praise The Lord For He Is Worthy To Be Praised

Who Can Acount All His Blessings AMEN LORD HOW are they increaed that trouble me many are they that rise up against me Many There Be Which Say Of My Soul,There Is No Help God. SELAH ..For Me My Glory And The Lifter Of Mine Head I Cried Unto The Lord With My Voice And He Heared Me Out Of His Holy Hill i laid me down and slept and wait upon my Lord slept i awaked for the Lord Sustained me i will not be afraid of 10 thounsand of people that have set themeselfs against me and round about me, Arise OH LORD Save Me O My God For Thou has smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone thou hast broken the the teeth of the Ungodly Salvation belongs unto The Lord psalm 3 1.8
Old 04-28-2006, 01:50 PM   #29
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Gods Always In Control

Message proverbs>>> 8.32.34
Old 05-02-2006, 02:15 AM   #30
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Praise God For Being God Amen!!!!

Woe Unto You that desire the day of the Lord, NAGPO really my comment to your poem RELGIOUS MEN!!! WOE UNTO YOU THAT DESIRE THE DAY OF THE LORD!!!!! TO WHAT END IS IT FOR YOU The Day Of The Lord Is Darkness And Not Light AS A MAN DID FLEE FROM A LION And a bear met him or went into the house and leaned his hand on the wall and a serpent bit him shall not the day of the lord be darkness and not light even very dark and no brightness in it I HATE I DESPISE YOUR FEAST DAYS AND I WILL NOT SMELL IN YOUR SOLEMN ASSEMBLIES Though ye offer me burnt oferings and your meat offerings I WILL NOT EXCEPT THEME NEITHER WILL I REGARD YOUR PEACE OFFERINGS OF YOUR FAT BEASTS TAKE THOU AWAY FROM ME THE NOISE OF THY SONGS FOR I WILL NOT HEAR THE MELODY OF THY VIOLS BUT LET JUDGMENT RUN DOWN AS WATERS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS AS A MIGHTY STREAM HAVE YE OFFERED ME SACRAFICES AND OFFERINGS IN THE WILDERNESS FORT YEARS, OH HOUSES OF ISRAEL YOUR IMAGES THE STAR OF YOUR GOD WHICH YE HAVE MADE FOR YOUR SELVES THEREFORE WILL I CAUSE YOU TO GO IN TO CAPTAVITY BEYOND DAMASCUS SAITH THE LORD WHOS NAME IS IN THE GOD OF HOST Amos 5.18 27