++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 01-30-2008, 06:53 AM   #1981
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

January 30th

"Just a little patience... yeah."

"You mean I have to put up with that!?" There are those folks in life about whom the saying is true: "They are the grit out of which we are to fashion our pearl." But our great example in this challenge is Jesus. Think of what he had to put up with in his 12 disciples. Remember how transformational his patience and gentleness with them was. Can we dare to have less?

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

Ephesians 4:2

Heaven

Old 01-30-2008, 08:32 PM   #1982
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

GLORY, so much did he bare And Even Untill Death , the trials we face This Day IS NOTHING UNTO HE THAT FOUGHT THEME ALL FOR US And Showed Forth A GLORIFIED EXAMPLE, St Matt 26, 47,54, PUT UP AGAIN THY SWORD, into his place for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword Think Not not that i cannot pray to my father AND HE SHALL present me more than 12 legions of angels, But How Then SHALL THE SCRPITURES BE FURFILLED That THUS MUST BE, GLORY, We Must Bear Are Brothers And Sisters And Warriors In Love Stife And Long Sufferment GLORY TO GOD, HE PREVAILS,
Old 01-31-2008, 06:36 AM   #1983
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 31st

"His love abounding."

Forgiveness is such a sweet blessing. But God does more than forgive! He cleanses and forgets. His love is not metered out or carefully rationed. He pours it out upon us if we genuinely seek him as our God and Father.

You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call on you.

Psalm 86:5

Heaven

Old 02-01-2008, 06:45 AM   #1984
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 1st

"Superlative love."

So many times Satan seduces us into a flat, 2 dimensional Christianity... Going to church and doing good deeds. But God calls us to a three dimensional faith. He wants us to love him with all of our being in all of our actions and with all of our might.

Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5

Heaven

Old 02-02-2008, 07:41 AM   #1985
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 2nd

"Beyond your wildest dreams!"

Many of the things we anticipate and dream about are much less glorious in real life than they were in our imaginations. There is one event, however, that is better than we can imagine and beyond our wildest dreams. When Jesus returns to take us home to be with our Father, it will be far better than we can ask, imagine, dream or think. Maranatha - Come Lord Jesus!

As it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him."

1 Corinthians 2:9

Heaven

Old 02-03-2008, 07:47 AM   #1986
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 3rd

"Workers of iniquity."

Do the people who abuse and oppress others really think there is no penalty to pay for what they do? It seems that way. Workers of iniquity who pride themselves on their brilliance and accomplishment are in fact some of the most ignorant people alive. Those who do not know the Lord, do not know much of anything. True knowledge and wisdom comes through love and respect of the one who died to make our salvation possible: Jesus Christ.

Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? Who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the Lord.

Psalm 14:4

Heaven

Old 02-04-2008, 06:28 AM   #1987
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 4th

"I love you."

We sing it and we say it in our public prayers: "Father, God, we love you." But notice very carefully the beginning phrase of our verse. "I love you, O Lord..." Even in public, community worship, we are taught the importance of a personal expression of love to God.

I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalm 18:1-2

Heaven

Old 02-05-2008, 06:24 AM   #1988
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 5th

"Good day sunshine!"

God is faithful. We can trust his promises to be kept and his purposes to be good. How do we know? The sunrise each morning is a reminder that the Father of heaven and earth is at work keeping his universe in working order. If it is true in nature, it is true in the spiritual realm as well. Greet each sunrise as a reminder of God's faithfulness.

The word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.

Psalm 33:4-5

Heaven

Old 02-06-2008, 06:29 AM   #1989
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 6th

"Serenity now!"

Isn't it funny that when we set off to find happiness or joy or significance or meaning, we seldom find it? Instead, when we offer to serve others and give ourselves wholeheartedly to the Lord and His work, it is then that we find what we most need.

He who pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity, and honor.

Proverbs 21:21

Heaven

Old 02-07-2008, 06:17 AM   #1990
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 7th

"The Lord is our strength."

All of us have times in our lives when we need something or someone to help us. Sometimes these things become crutches to us, but other times they give us the confidence and support we desperately need. God is the only support we truly need, and we can rest assured that He will always be close by. With God before us, we can stand up against anything. He is not a crutch. He's the source of all strength and power.

I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Psalm 16:8

Heaven

Old 02-08-2008, 06:26 AM   #1991
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 8th

"I always feel like somebody's watching me."

All of us behave differently when we think we're being watched. Usually, we are on our best behavior when we know that someone else is around. The funny thing is, somebody is always with us: God. Is God pleased when He sees the way we act when we're alone? It is a wise person who tries to live righteously all the time, both when others are with him or her as well as when he or she is alone. God will help us be the people we are meant to be, if we will only ask.

Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; though hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.

Psalm 17:3

Heaven

Old 02-09-2008, 07:03 AM   #1992
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 9th

"God guides your steps."

Though most of us never do anything as dangerous or risky as high-rise construction, we do stand in danger of falling to temptation. A fall like that is as devastating to the soul as a plunge from a high girder would be to our physical being. No matter how careful we try to be, we need someone to catch us when we stumble. God is that someone. He waits with open arms to catch His children when they fall. Rest easy in the knowledge that God guides your steps. He will protect those who put their trust in Him.

Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.

Psalm 17:5

Heaven

Old 02-09-2008, 02:57 PM   #1993
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Of All Strengeth AND POWER

GLORY TO GOD BROTHER You Are So Right ALL STRENGETH And Power And Of All Domionons Was Given UNTO HIM IS BEAUTY AND HIS GRACE DIVINE AND HIS EVERLASTING MERCY To Every Creature Under The Heavens WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM BEFORE THE WORLD WAS, GLORY TO HIM FOR BEING GOD, If It Was Beauty If It Was Controversial If It Was A New Thing If It Was Change YOU CAN BET IT WAS HE THAT IS ALWAYS BEFORE ME GLORY TO HIS NAME If It Was That Person Last Week Who Spoke Unto You Of Him AND Telling Ya I SEE A Greater Works In My GOD For Me THAT NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO SEE GLORYYYYY BECAUSE THROUGH HIM I HAVE POWER TO OVERCOME Why ? Because He Is All Power And All Strengeth, WE Cant Just Place THE LIVING AND THE ONLY TRUE GOD In One Place Where Its Comfortable When We Except THAT HE IS EVERYTHING AND NOTHING WAS WITHOUT HIM Oh I LOVE YA LORD THAT BREATH OF LIFE THAT HE BREATHED IN TO YA Is Going Feel Up Your Lungs 7 Times 7 GLORY TO GOD And You Will Feel That Happiness THAT ONLY FLOWS from Him OUT Of The Long Sufferments And Trials And Struggles The Word Tells Us WE HAVE NOT STRUGGLED IN VAIN He Wants You To Be Blessed NOW and except The Riches He Has Placed For You In Heaven GLORY TO GOD WE LIVE TODAY FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD is inside us AND ALL AROUND US GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THESE WORDS WERE NOT SPOKEN BY PROPHETS BUT WERE SPOKEN BY NONE OTHER THAT JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS He Spoke In a parable when summer cometh to prepare and my coming is nigh GLORY TO GOD we being partakers of the kingdom and his glory Having Nothing To Do BUT SEEK HIS RICHES, And to Seek His Strengeth And Word And My friends My Brothers And Sisters Here, Thats What I call Rapture GLORY Like The Old Classic Hym Goes WHEN HE CALLS ME CALL ME GONE, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, EVERYTHING ELSE IS GOING WAIT Turning To St Mark Chapter 2 The Question About Fasting GLORY TO GOD verse 18,and 22 AND The Disciples Of John And Of The Pharisees Used To Fast And THEY COME AND SAY UNTO HIM WHY DO THE DISIPLES OF JOHN AND OF THE PHARISEES FAST BUT THY DISPLES FAST NOT, GLORY And JESUS said unto theme, CAN THE CHILDREN OF THE BRIDECHAMBER FAST WHILE THE BRIDEGROOM IS WITH THEME But the days will come when the bridegroom shall be taken away and then shall they fast in those days GLORY TO GOD SEEK Harder GLORY No Man Also Seweth A piece Of New Cloth On An Old Garment NEW AGAIN The New Piece That Filled It Up TAKETH AWAY THE OLD NEW AGAIN And The Rent Is Made Worse AND NO MAN PUTTETH NEW WINE INTO OLD BOTTLES NEW AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Else THE WINE BURSTS THE BOTTLES NEW AGAIN And The Bottles Will Be Married But The New WINE MUST BE INTO NEW BOTTLES, NEW AGAIN We cant Just Seat God I
Old 02-10-2008, 08:28 AM   #1994
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 10th

"Love."

In the week before Valentine's Day we want to remember the real meaning of love. Without the motivation and expression of love, all "Christian" activities are more "activity" than Christian. Love is the expression of Christ's character and presence in our lives through deeds done for others.

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Heaven

Old 02-10-2008, 08:35 AM   #1995
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory To God Spirt To Spirt

Sweet Spirt And Sweet Truth Your Right Brother David Very Much Right Indeed THOSE WHO LOVE HIM SHALL OBEY HIM THOSE WHO WORSHIP HIM SHALL WORSHIP HIM IN HIS SPIRT AND TRUTH, AS We Are Living brother IN A GENARATION THAT LIKE JESUS SAID THAT HAS WAXED COLD, GLORY, And His Truth And Spirt Is living TODAY And HE Told Us GLORY TO GOD Reach Out And Grab Me While You When I,am Close Come To Me, He Knew What These Days Would Be For Those Who Love Him And Obey Him Its Like We We Feel Like He Did The Son Of Man Have No Roof Yet The Foxes Have Dens GLORY TO GOD, But Needless to say we Do Have Shelter And That IS THE WORD OF GOD, GLORY TO GOD AS We struggle As Christians And Partakers Or SEEKING Just Truth His Truth it is a wonderfull experince Glory To God But If Real Truth Is What You ARE SEEKING GLORY TO GOD YOU MAY HAVE TO SWIM THROUGH A OCEAN OF LIES IN THIS WORLD TODAY GLORY TO GOD But You Know What You May Have To Hear It BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO EXCEPECT The Word Is Thy Shelter AND when we seek him In His Spirt OHHHHHHH GLORY that Word Just Keeps Making Making More And More Since MORE So What Jesus Said GLORY AND THE MORE HIS TRUTH RINGS Clear To Ya THE More The World Will Show Its Self APPROVED And Right In Line WITH THE Word Of God And Every Blessed TIME GLORYYYYYYY You Hear Bible Talk You WILL HEAR RUMORS OH GLORYYYYYYYYY PREACHED AS THE END TIME OF WARS THE WAY JESUS SPOKE WARS SHALL BE TO END BUT IT NOT THE END YET BYE AND BY GLORYYYYYYYY HE really did,nt have to speak those days to reveal the now, GLORY TO GOD, AND STILL TO THIS VERY DAY THE SAME TODAY FOREVER AND ALWAYS He Will Leave A Flock Of Fighters A FLEET OF YOUNG lions Who SEEK Him And Our 100 Percent FOR HIM AND GO A LONG WAY OUT OF GLORYS JURASADICTION TO SAVE THAT ONE LITTLE SHEEP who got lead Estray Thats Just The WAY HE IS, HOWEVER THE WORLD and Relgious Leaders In State THE REVALATION AND MAKE IT SOUND GOOD WITH FANCY WORDS AND BRASS KNOWLEGE AND GEANARATION OF VIPERS NEEDS THAT BECAUSE THEY FALLING SHORT OF THE REAL THING GLORY TO GOD, ITS ALWAYS going BE matt Mark OH GLORYYYYYYYYY LUKE AND JOHN by his precious spirt he will declare HE IS KING AND LORD 4 EVER SO DID THE OLD TEST OVER AND OVER AGAIN SPEAK OF HIS GLORY AND HIS COMING, its always going be jesus ALWAYS i was whatching a tv evanglist not to long ago dont even know his name AND GLORY HE JUST HAD A BIG OLD CROWD He was talking about hitler he was talking about the french revouloution The berlin wall And The Old Testmeant AND i NEVER ONE TIME Heared Him TALK OF THE PEACE SPEAKER LORD AND SAVIOUR OF JESUS GLORY TO GOD, i,ve gotta cut it short but love you all and peace be with you This Sunday Morning, Psalm 10, verse 16 THE LORD IS KING FOR AND EVER THE heathen Are Pershied Out Of His Hand,