++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 11-01-2005, 12:54 AM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I cant tell

the closer i get the further away we seem feeling and longing for just the need to fall cant grasp any understanding of what i should do there is so much more that cant never be told what do i do where do i go ? the resting place of mine soul i can tell fear not of what tommrow will bring the angels around knew you could,nt tell but for the many reasons i fell so you could tell it would be alright so many questions fill the air how can i tell if there is no need to feel i can tell i need you more than life my mind is far away far away from where you may fear under a purple moon is where i lay my head tonite blue and red rises a new moon it covers thine heart it protect thy soul from the agoney of irony the closer i get the further away we seem feeling and longing for just the need to fall can i tell can i hush hush and keep you from falling from all the wrongs and all the rights and the ways of perfection why fear when perfection is in you and every littlie thing you do dont feel the need to bleed not right now be at ease with the peace and joy that you cryed and questioned and bled for i can tell for you would i take the fall for you i will walk a line back and forth up and down again and over a rainbow and through the storms that still and we fear what they may bring can i tell you to hold me tight before the next battle will start i dont want you torn all apart for the price of the unknown whats known is the way of love and whats lost and what can be found we found each other and together we will find our truth and know what to do but today it so much to think about for both you and me we can do it together it sure as hell wont take long for you and me i can tell just take it easy and ride out you and me the way it should be many many things are dead and gone as so am i dead in life as i live it it passes me by to take care of and protect all that i hold dear in my hands i live in you for all these things i will take care of you and me