++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-01-2019, 01:23 PM   #1
StewartFo
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
how do i make a dvd slideshow on my mac

how do i make a dvd slideshow on my mac >>>

http://mizzfit.com/Public/Files/post...372b1c2d8b.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mp3kNNQ.png

Hello, I've recently created a great slideshow in iMovie on my old mac powerbook, but it is unable to burn DVDs. The only DVD burner I have available to me is on a PC.
dvd slideshow maker free download - QR Photo DVD Slideshow, Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe, RZ Slideshow DVD Maker, and many more programs Make HD Slideshow Video DVD on Mac OS X
photo slideshow to dvd free download - DVD Photo Slideshow Professional, QR Photo DVD Slideshow, ArcSoft DVD SlideShow, and many more programs Make HD Slideshow Video DVD on Mac OS X. Free to try
free dvd slideshow maker free download - QR Photo DVD Slideshow, RZ Slideshow DVD Maker, Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe, and many more programs Make HD Slideshow Video DVD on Mac OS
1 stars { review.getRatingValue }} "Took my money and ignored me, do not trust them" "Took my money and ignored me, do not trust them" danielabc123 January 01, 2010 / Version: DVD Photo Slideshow
Hi, I can not figure out how to get my Photo Slideshow to burn onto a DVD. I have read many comments on different software, have asked people for recommendations and just seem to be missing something.
Need a copy of your DVD? Mac OS X does that. When faced with the necessity of making a copy of an unprotected DVD disc, Mac users should not worry--Mac OS X makes it simple.
Find DVD-photo-slideshow software downloads at CNET Download.com, the most comprehensive source for safe, trusted, and spyware-free downloads on the Web
I have scanned slides to my computer, created slide shows, then burned the slideshows to CD-Rs. I would like to view these slideshows on my TV by playing the CDs on the DVD player.
How do I burn a Photoshop slideshow to DVD? by JCHaley4300 | June 18, 2012 5:25 AM PDT I have a slide show I made of my mom in iPhoto that I uploaded to Vimeo.