++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

View Poll Results: Who Has the Best Chance of Becoming President in 2008?
Rudy Giuliani (Republican; former New York City mayor) 4 40.00%
John McCain (Republican; Senator from Arizona) 3 30.00%
Hillary Rodham Clinton (Democrat; Senator from New York) 2 20.00%
John Kerry (Democrat; Senator from Massachusetts) 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-29-2005, 02:57 PM   #76
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Who Would You Like to See Run in 2008?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) But you're not giving any reasons. You're accusing my country of, essentially, being the bad guys here. Alright, if Saddam Hussein must not continue to rule Iraq... then how the hell do you get him to actually give rights to innocent Iraqis? If the U.N. wanted to use force against Hussein... would you endorse it? If Brazil actually participated in the global community and wanted to get rid of Saddam Hussein by force... would you endorse it? Or do you just buy into the trend of the moment... to hate the President for unfounded reasons?

Even though you seem to gave up, Chase ...(lol)...I will answer that: I would never endorse a war, even if my own country was involved in this. And of course Im not a person who hates someone (a president in this case) just because its fashion. But, again, dont think I hate Bush for 'unfounded' reasons... Its just the opposite: this guy gave tons of reasons...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 12-29-2005 at 04:43 PM.
Old 12-29-2005, 04:59 PM   #77
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Im not finding excuses for Osama, or Saddam or Bush. Dont put words in my mouth, Chase. And also, you dont need to show me how Osama is a despicable human being.

Theres no difference. They (terrorists and nazis) are always cowards. Im not justifying their actions. I dont want children dying...

So let me ask : all the other countries had interests in Iraqs oil? Only US hadnt...interesting...very interesting...

Ive tried to explain my reasons , but you keep , conveniently closing your eyes...Funny!

Are these women and children still alive? Or they died in war??? Maybe they lost parents... Have you ever see their schockingand terrible images of children injured and crying because of the war??? Can you imagine if it was in US? Maybe you werent defending war...

Anyway, I can see the 'progress' you are trying to prove to me, but you think US and also Britain only invaded Iraq to guide this country to democracy ? This is the point you seem not to realize. So US, trough Bush governement is so charitable, so humanitarian (sorry if itsnt the right word) to spread peace and democracy to the whole world WITHOUT any interest????
Its amazing!!!!

It's sad that you make it out like my friends who are in arms... and other brave Americans are going around mass killing innocent woman and children. Have you seen the pictures of the victims of terrorist attacks in the Middle East? Just recently... Musab al-Zarqawi's terror group blew up a wedding... a WEDDING... in Jordan. Justify that. So... the fact that Saddam Hussein mass murdered men, women, children, and the elderly in ethnic villages... that isn't enough. Instead... you twist Saddam's crimes and pin them on the United States. Like I said... a nation as corrupt as Brazil really shouldn't criticize American policies. Just because your government is unable to halt a growing crime rate... doesn't mean that every other country's government is selfish and not humanitarian.

I keep telling you the benefits of democracy in the Middle East. Totalitarian governments in the Middle East have allowed terror networks to thrive... and terrorist leaders have CONSTANTLY tried to rally people AGAINST democracy because they know that a democratic nations won't put up with their heinous acts. The United States has been a beacon of freedom for so many people. Why are you sad that Saddam Hussein is no longer in power? You're against war... yet... you have no problem with the UNITED STATES and GREAT BRITAIN defending Europe from Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany. On September 11, 2001, the United States was attacked by terrorists who were funded by the Afghanistan Taliban government. Yet, you're against us going in there and ousting that government.
Old 12-29-2005, 05:09 PM   #78
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

[quote=Chase]
Like I said... a nation as corrupt as Brazil really shouldn't criticize American policies. Just because your government is unable to halt a growing crime rate... doesn't mean that every other country's government is selfish and not humanitarian.

What ??? Now you are OFFENDING ME!!!!! who said to you my nation is corrupt??? Have you ever visit here? Do you know all brazilians to said that??? Yes, we have corruption here as the same way you have in US...
Ah let me laugh a liitle..your country is humanitarian and mine isnt????
jUst to you know...we sent money and also food, medicine, clothes to people that lost everything in tsunamis...
Your country its so humanitarian that killed a lot of people not only in wars but trough supporting militaries in South America during the Cold war...
So humanitaran your country is...

I wont comment tge rest of your absurdīpost...

And after that...dont say you love me...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 12-29-2005, 05:29 PM   #79
Chase
USER INFO »

[quote=Ana4Stapp]
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Like I said... a nation as corrupt as Brazil really shouldn't criticize American policies. Just because your government is unable to halt a growing crime rate... doesn't mean that every other country's government is selfish and not humanitarian.

What ??? Now you are OFFENDING ME!!!!! who said to you my nation is corrupt??? Have you ever visit here? Do you know all brazilians to said that??? Yes, we have corruption here as the same way you have in US...
Ah let me laugh a liitle..your country is humanitarian and mine isnt????
jUst to you know...we sent money and also food, medicine, clothes to people that lost everything in tsunamis...
Your country its so humanitarian that killed a lot of people not only in wars but trough supporting militaries in South America during the Cold war...
So humanitaran your country is...

I wont comment tge rest of your absurdīpost...

And after that...dont say you love me...

Wow... so you don't like it when someone who knows nothing about your country criticizes it. You won't comment on the rest? Like when I asked you why you're upset that Saddam Hussein is sitting in a prison cell?

It is a fact that Brazil's crime rate is increasing by the way. However, it's okay for you to basically blame my nation for every death on the planet... but when someone calls your government corrupt, you flip out. I'm sorry... I fail to remember Brazil's contribution to World War I and World War II. I don't really distinctly remember Brazil assisting in liberating Eastern Europe from the Soviet Union. I do remember hearing multiple stories of street crimes in Brazil resulting in the deaths of tourists... some of whom are American.

You constantly post articles trying to taint America's image as being a corrupt, war mongering, and selfish. Now, it's my turn.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...p_world _news
Old 12-29-2005, 05:37 PM   #80
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase

[QUOTE
)
It is a fact that Brazil's crime rate is increasing by the way. However, it's okay for you to basically blame my nation for every death on the planet... but when someone calls your government corrupt, you flip out. I'm sorry... [B]I fail to remember Brazil's contribution to World War I and World War II.[/B]
Ill help you, Chase:

http://www.brasilemb.org/profile_bra...worldwar.shtml
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 12-29-2005, 05:52 PM   #81
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Still helping you:

http://www.mre.gov.br/cdbrasil/itama...sent/index.htm

http://www.mre.gov.br/cdbrasil/itama...tral/index.htm

http://www.aids.gov.br/final/biblioteca/drug/drug1.htm

http://www.mre.gov.br/cdbrasil/itama.../eua/index.htm

http://www.worldpress.org/Americas/2072.cfm
As you can easily see we do have a lot of challenges but its too far from a corrupt nation as you already said...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 12-29-2005 at 09:59 PM.
Old 12-29-2005, 05:55 PM   #82
Chase
USER INFO »

"Between 1944 and 1945, Brazil sent over 25,000 men - the Brazilian Expeditionary Force (BEF) - to fight in World War II, the only South American country to commit troops to the war effort. The BEF was deployed to Italy where it was attached to the U.S. Fifth Army led by General Mark Clark and placed as a division of General Willis Crittemberger's IV Corps. The BEF played a key role in the Allied victory at Monte Castello and other battles."

They we led by an American general, however. I wasn't aware that they sent 25,000 men though. My grandfather fought in World War II and the Korea War... and my other grandfather was a sailor. My stepfather is a Senior Chief, currently, for the United States Navy. I also have an uncle who served in the U.S. Army. Military is part of my family and my life... so I get offended when I hear people from other country's slander and call our soldiers names. Also, my best friends is fighting in Afghanistan and it's funny that all of the pictures that he takes paint a completely different picture than the foreign media.

War has stopped Nazism, Communism, slavery, and is hurting terrorism. Nobody wants war... nobody likes war. But sadly, when the world has men like Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, and Osama bin Laden... we are left with no choice.
Old 12-29-2005, 05:55 PM   #83
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

[quote=Chase]
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp)
Wow... so you don't like it when someone who knows nothing about your country criticizes it. You won't comment on the rest? Like when I asked you why you're upset that Saddam Hussein is sitting in a prison cell?

So you put it just to provoke me? 'Upset that Saddam Hussein is in a prison'?

This is the most nonsense thing you wrote, Chase...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 12-29-2005 at 06:02 PM.
Old 12-29-2005, 06:06 PM   #84
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Still helping you:

http://www.mre.gov.br/cdbrasil/itama...sent/index.htm

http://www.mre.gov.br/cdbrasil/itama...tral/index.htm

http://www.aids.gov.br/final/biblioteca/drug/drug1.htm

http://www.mre.gov.br/cdbrasil/itama.../eua/index.htm

http://www.worldpress.org/Americas/2072.cfm
As you can easily see we do have a lot of challenges but its to far from a corrupt nation as you already said...

Good! You're educating me! That's what I want you to do. I called Brazil "corrupt" to show you how it feels to have to defend your nation from people who hardly know the TRUTHS of it. You know more than I do about Brazil and you also know more than the exported, stereotypical image. Give me the benefit of the doubt sometimes when I tell you that America, truly isn't doing things out of selfishness. You don't have to agree with everything... but at least recognize that the U.S. has done a lot of GOOD for the world throughout its history. Every nation has had problems... and that goes for America and Brazil.
Old 12-29-2005, 06:07 PM   #85
Chase
USER INFO »

[quote=Ana4Stapp]
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase)
So you put it just to provoke me? 'Upset that Saddam Hussein is in a prison'?

This is the most nonsense thing you wrote, Chase...

Are you upset that Saddam Hussein is in a prison cell? I'm serious.
Old 12-29-2005, 06:07 PM   #86
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

[quote=Chase]

It is a fact that Brazil's crime rate is increasing by the way. However, it's okay for you to basically blame my nation for every death on the planet... but when someone calls your government corrupt, you flip out. I'm sorry... I fail to remember Brazil's contribution to World War I and World War II. I don't really distinctly remember Brazil assisting in liberating Eastern Europe from the Soviet Union. I do remember hearing multiple stories of street crimes in Brazil resulting in the deaths of tourists... some of whom are American.

You constantly post articles trying to taint America's image as being a corrupt, war mongering, and selfish. Now, it's my turn.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...p_world _news

Only in my country has corruption isnt? http://www.democrats.org/a/national/...buse_of_power/
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 12-29-2005, 06:12 PM   #87
Chase
USER INFO »

Don't buy into partisan bullshit. The Republicans will do the same to portray the Democrats as dishonest... and will show evidence that prominent Democrats have done the same things that prominent Republicans have done.

Last edited by Chase : 12-29-2005 at 06:16 PM.
Old 12-29-2005, 06:12 PM   #88
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

[quote=Chase]
Are you upset that Saddam Hussein is in a prison cell? I'm serious.

I LOVE that Saddam Hussein is in a prison cell!!!!!
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 12-29-2005, 06:15 PM   #89
Chase
USER INFO »

[quote=Ana4Stapp]
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase)
I LOVE that Saddam Hussein is in a prison cell!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, whether or not you are for the war... it is a good thing that he facing justice for multiple mass killings of innocent people.
Old 12-29-2005, 06:17 PM   #90
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Good! You're educating me! That's what I want you to do. I called Brazil "corrupt" to show you how it feels to have to defend your nation from people who hardly know the TRUTHS of it. You know more than I do about Brazil and you also know more than the exported, stereotypical image. Give me the benefit of the doubt sometimes when I tell you that America, truly isn't doing things out of selfishness. You don't have to agree with everything... but at least recognize that the U.S. has done a lot of GOOD for the world throughout its history. Every nation has had problems... and that goes for America and Brazil.

I do it all the time, Im always educating people...Im a teacher, Chase! But you know some students simply dont want to learn...I hope isnt your case...

Ill comment your "absurd" post...but let me ask you -you said your best friend is in Afeghanistan...waht especifically he said to you? Id like to know if you dont mind...Im really curious...
lol

PS: And yes...maybe I still love you...
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )