++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 06-25-2006, 10:04 PM   #16
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: More Alter Bridge News...

Flip shaved his head in Europe.

Brian had showed his short hair in FL before the European Tour.
Old 06-25-2006, 11:35 PM   #17
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) http://www.theherald.co.uk/features/64452.html

Heavy night

AMERICAN rock band Alter Bridge, formerly Creed, have been recalling a trip to Glasgow where local band Logan, who have just made the rock charts themselves, took them on a cultural tour which included copious drink, the Truffle club lap-dancing club and the Garage nightclub.

When the shaky Yanks assembled for a recording session the next day their onetime long-haired drummer appeared completely shaven-headed, sheepishly explaining that he had decided to give himself a haircut after their night-out, and it was so bad he had to continue to correct it until he had no hair left.

Logan have been told to leave the American bands alone from now on.

Seems Stapp isn't the only one who likes copious drink...huh.
You know what? I think maybe they meant that Logan's drummer shaved his head? idk...

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 06-25-2006, 11:48 PM   #18
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

what a mess

-Homer Simpson

Old 06-26-2006, 03:25 AM   #19
Creed7352
USER INFO »

i shave my own head all the time...i'm not drunk when i do it.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:39 PM   #20
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) Yeah, but he's the one with a history of making an ASS of himself in doing so.

Maybe so.....but then he's been sober for almost five months now....not so sure we can say that about the guys in Alter Bridge.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:13 PM   #21
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) Maybe so.....but then he's been sober for almost five months now....not so sure we can say that about the guys in Alter Bridge.

Almost 5 months, you must very impressed.

So what if the AB guys have some drinks now and then, sometimes grown ups do

-Homer Simpson

Old 06-28-2006, 10:56 AM   #22
J-Man
USER INFO »

Prophetman - ha - probably should change your name to bitter-man. Like the above poster said, we're all adults and can enjoy a drink or two. Here's the difference: AB boys = NOT Alcoholics / Stapp = AN ALCOHOLIC.

AB boys don't need help. Lastly, had you read the "VH1 gossip forum" you would have learned that one of the wives were in attendance.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:11 PM   #23
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by J-Man) Prophetman - ha - probably should change your name to bitter-man. Like the above poster said, we're all adults and can enjoy a drink or two. Here's the difference: AB boys = NOT Alcoholics / Stapp = AN ALCOHOLIC.

AB boys don't need help. Lastly, had you read the "VH1 gossip forum" you would have learned that one of the wives were in attendance.

Sorry, but somebody who gets so shitfaced that they end up shaving their head after they try to give themselves a haircut.....has a problem. Kudos to Stapp for admitting he has a problem and dealing with it.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:23 PM   #24
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) Sorry, but somebody who gets so shitfaced that they end up shaving their head after they try to give themselves a haircut.....has a problem. Kudos to Stapp for admitting he has a problem and dealing with it.

ATTENTION EVERYONE if you've ever gotten drunk and did anything silly, you have a problem.

Thanks for the diagnosis Doctor.

-Homer Simpson

Last edited by eusebioCBR : 06-28-2006 at 09:29 PM.
Old 06-29-2006, 04:19 AM   #25
Creed7352
USER INFO »

:lol guess i have a problem then. damn...there goes my weekend.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:34 AM   #26
J-Man
USER INFO »

LOL! I have a problem too. Although I did shave my head once (while sober) and did a piss poor job. I knicked my head too! I guess my problem is a bit more serious - I can't cut hair while sober. Man! If only I had a drink while doing it, but then I'd be living on the edge.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:49 AM   #27
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by J-Man) LOL! I have a problem too. Although I did shave my head once (while sober) and did a piss poor job. I knicked my head too! I guess my problem is a bit more serious - I can't cut hair while sober. Man! If only I had a drink while doing it, but then I'd be living on the edge.

haha........ ull surely be living on the edge of the blade....what a news bit it would make....."drunk man shaved OFF his head" ....haha....
Old 06-29-2006, 12:28 PM   #28
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »

yeah shaving your head is something like a bet in college. thats really not an issue. not to mention if you ever meet them after the shows youd know that they may have a few drinks but these guys arent totally wasted every night.
Old 06-29-2006, 09:39 PM   #29
Agent D
USER INFO »

Christ. Is Alter Bridge now in that horrible period in their career where this is the kinda shit that passes for news? I don't want to hear another damn thing out of the media about AB unless it has to do with their new album.
Old 06-29-2006, 09:40 PM   #30
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Alter Shredder) yeah shaving your head is something like a bet in college. thats really not an issue. not to mention if you ever meet them after the shows youd know that they may have a few drinks but these guys arent totally wasted every night.

I wouldn't know. I've never met them, and actually wouldn't want to.