++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Fans By City
Today's Posts «

Old 12-16-2002, 04:25 PM   #46
tru2mine
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
i plan on going but me and my friend didnt get our tickets yet, do you think theyll be sold out
Old 12-16-2002, 05:28 PM   #47
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Yes.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-16-2002, 10:04 PM   #48
musicsaves
USER INFO »
Hey, I'm new here. I am going to Philly as well, i'm glad there will be people to freeze with....
...The boy could play he knew how to move, everything, so sweet and tru, always wanting more he'd leave you longing for, black velvet and that little boy's smile, black velvet and that slow southern style, a knew religion that will bring you to your knees, black velvet, if you please.
Old 12-16-2002, 10:30 PM   #49
JenRN
USER INFO »
Gee am I the only looser not going to the show on NYE??? I guess that is what happens when you are a nurse and have to work holidays!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-16-2002, 10:41 PM   #50
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Gee am I the only looser not going to the show on NYE???  I guess that is what happens when you are a nurse and have to work holidays!

Or if you work for newspapers. I have Mondays and Tuesdays off, which is the only reason I'm getting to go. I'm lucky they didn't switch my days off for the week, which they sometimes do to if they don't get enough volunteers to work a holiday.
Old 12-28-2002, 08:44 PM   #51
creedlvr
USER INFO »
I'm sorry ... I'm sure this is a really dumb question ... but what is the rail???

do you mean the bar across the very front before the stage? If you're not on the rail ... can you still see okay??
Old 12-28-2002, 08:59 PM   #52
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
No, Creedlvr, I promise you it's NOT a dumb question. Before my first show on the rail I didn't know what it was either. There is a barricade set up all around the front of the stage and the rail is the front row of the barricade. Between the barricade and the stage is where the security people are stationed. There is about 3 feet give or take between the rail and the stage, so if you are on the rail, you are 3 feet from the stage with just the security people between you and the guys.

Being on the rail is the best place to see them, but you don't have to be right up there to have a good view.

Old 12-28-2002, 09:18 PM   #53
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Thanks Teri! That's what I thought it was ... but I just wanted to make sure.

I'm sure I won't get that lucky, though. Are you from Philly? Do you know how big the floor is?

I'm really worried that I'm going to get stuck in back of hundreds of people.
Old 12-28-2002, 09:47 PM   #54
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
The Spectrum's not as big as the First Union Center. But it is relatively big. Check out the floor plan on Ticketmaster's site. You just need to get there early to get a good spot on the rail, but if you do get there right up front, prepare to be smushed for a little while when Creed first comes on. There is a huge crush of people all trying to be an inch or two closer to the stage. Some people can't take that, too claustrophobic, and that's why security is there. To take people over the rail and lead them out to where there are less crowded areas.

Old 12-28-2002, 09:56 PM   #55
creedlvr
USER INFO »
so if i just want to be close to the stage ... but not necessarily on the rail, do i still have to get there very early? i mean .. is the rest of the floor going to be difficult to see from?

I did look at the ticketmaster chart. ... but it shows the floor in sections. i thought that there were no sections on the floor.

as long as i can see his beautiful face without looking at a monitor ... i will be happy!
Old 12-28-2002, 10:01 PM   #56
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I'm fairly certain the entire floor is pit, meaning the later you get in line, the further away from the stage you will be. The seating chart is basically what you'd look at if there were seats on the floor, but since there will not be any seats, just picture the whole floor as one big first come/first row section.

Old 12-28-2002, 10:11 PM   #57
JenRN
USER INFO »
Teri is soo right! It is a huge first come first serve section. If you want on the rail you better get your ass there early in the AM or forget it, especially being NYE and 3Doors Down being there also!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-28-2002, 10:14 PM   #58
creedlvr
USER INFO »
thanks for all the info. sorry to ask so many questions. i'm just really excited for this concert and hope i can see well.

i saw Creed at the Meadows in Hartford and didn't have pit tickets ... but did have 3rd row seats. we could see great! it really does make such a difference to be up close. the pit tickets there were great because the whole pit was about 5 feet from the stage. even if you didn't care about being on the rail, you were still sure to see great ... no matter what time you got there. that was the concert i should've gotten them for. oh well ... next time!

hope you don't mind ... but i read your profile. i see your birthday is that night! what a great place to be on your birthday.
Old 12-28-2002, 10:20 PM   #59
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
No problem with the questions, we all asked them before we went. The smaller the pit, the later you need to show up. Like in Hartford when you saw them, if it's a small pit you're not really competing against too many people for a good spot on the rail, but in Philly where the whole floor is pit, you have an entire floor full of people to fight.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, but that screen is wrong for some reason. Luvscott4ever and I seem to have our birthdays listed as Dec. 31, 1969 even though neither of us were born on that month, day or year. But if it makes me 2 years younger, I'll take the compliment!

Old 12-28-2002, 10:26 PM   #60
creedlvr
USER INFO »
okay ... then Happy Birthday whenever it is. i'm also glad to know that i'm not the oldest one on theses posts. i'm 33 and i always feel like i'm too old to be on these things. glad to see i'm not!