++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-09-2010, 04:06 PM   #46
King Oropher
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: New Creed Song Confirmed!

c'mon
Old 08-09-2010, 10:16 PM   #47
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by King Oropher) c'mon
it will be out when its ready,
Old 08-10-2010, 07:09 AM   #48
King Oropher
USER INFO »

I keep having dreams about it. Sounds like a sequel to MS
Old 08-10-2010, 11:45 AM   #49
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

We will get it two weeks before the tour ends. This is Creed we are dealing with here remember.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:21 PM   #50
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

Ha ha. The same old same old. I'm just glad they are releasing new music.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:17 AM   #51
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »

We won't get it for a while if at all. Everything was recorded except for vocals. Read this thread: http://creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13211
Old 08-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #52
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by King Oropher) I keep having dreams about it. Sounds like a sequel to MS
i find that very sweet indeed, creed is one of those kinda bands that gives ya dreams, like ozzy gave that chick in the shot in the dark video, hard message there, come to the show, and worship ozzy, not a smart one it seems like he had to fully consume here, just to get a simple message in my word, im sure she just felt hung over the show did,nt send her home in that condtion, Lets try to move on, and make the rest of day, no more pain no more tears, no more sprung ankles 5th time already, im following that suit to break it, i will be more carefull, but serious, ya,alls, i feel this is going to be just a creed song , AMEN we can wait, its just one song and means a lot to the guys i asume working on it, brings theme peace, when so much else is agravating, they should take their time on it, really, even if its gotta be put on hold but asumimg it has not been put out, before the tour started, ........ in the greater mystery, of creed,
Old 08-11-2010, 11:19 AM   #53
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by rabidgopher04) We won't get it for a while if at all. Everything was recorded except for vocals. Read this thread: http://creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13211
yeah but like i said, if its epic if its creed, something the guys have put their all in, aside from seprate work issuies, as i was trying to state from the ramblings of a mad woman, it will be worth the wait, and like AB 3, cant wait to hear it, this time on repeat, im sure thanks for bearing wit me guys the pain killers will be out of my system soon, and i,ll be back to normal, hopefully,
Old 08-11-2010, 11:29 AM   #54
Dawn
USER INFO »

Michael posted this over on ABB.net forums:

Quote: (Originally Posted by Michael Tremonti) I can confirm that the vocals did not get finished in the scheduled studio time. All the other parts are finished. No word on if or when this song will see the light of day but to be fair I have not asked. All I know is that Mark expressed frustration that the song did not get finished at that time because he worked so hard on it and wanted it to be out for the tour. He has not spoken to me about it since they left Nashville.

I heard the demo with Mark singing the melodies (it had lyrics too but I am sure Stapp will probably change them to suit his style so I will not get into them) and I thought the song was pretty awesome. I still have the melody in my head and I only listened to the demo a few times (so as not to catch demo-itis). It definitely had an old-school Creed vibe to it. I hope you all get to hear it someday.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:38 AM   #55
Stevensonart
USER INFO »

We just have to remember that this is the process. All of the previous songs that we love so much went through it as well. If Scott doesn't do his thing it wont feel legit. We must be patient, the world needs to see Creed rise again!
Old 08-11-2010, 01:14 PM   #56
nagpo
USER INFO »

Why am I not surprised. Anyways, on their acoustic album they should release all the b-sides along with it.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #57
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stevensonart) We just have to remember that this is the process. All of the previous songs that we love so much went through it as well. If Scott doesn't do his thing it wont feel legit. We must be patient, the world needs to see Creed rise again!
AMEN AND AMEN, indeed, i agree 100 percent, i can see at this point where that would be a concern, with all the process if he gets in the studio stays focused, with the meassure of his music, and path it will all follow through head on, ya know if you know where i coming from, gotta get that legit thing going on, just roll with it, he cant put off his solo project if you take your time with your god gifted time, and do it right the first time, you aint going to have to go back, and do it over again, if he stays close with his family and those who love him hes going fly right, so much press you got this one over here saying this is the way you should promote this or that, next thing you know as we,ve seen this patteren, nothing ever gets done, to much stalling to much promotion is no good, who ever these jokers are behind the cameras, they need to cool it, when you get so much on you mind and this and that you can be easily lead into a trap for what ever reason, i wish scott the best, in his upcoming projects, and his high calling, in the Lord Jesus Christ, he will overcome,
Old 08-11-2010, 09:42 PM   #58
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dawn) Michael posted this over on ABB.net forums:
michales, post sounds promising i agree with the light of day part, in a simple realtiy check, which is area most of you know i stay far from as possibile, but sometimes it must be weighed, for the lord thy god doeth weigh the balance and the meassure of all things and we just floating and Strifing Like horses ragging in the battle, and if we have wings, we cant use,em at times even if we can soar AMEN, No more than moses had to except his plight in that desert and wilderness, forgive me guys been to long without a sermon, anybody need prayer, anybody, the realtiy is, everyone is working really hard, really really hard, on creed on AB, and so many irons on the fire, im sure everybody will be pleased, one day at time sweet jesus, and stead fast in patients as well as speed, they both 2 are a like, Peace Be With This Song, we will wait up on it, ............ one things for sure, Mark T, is in def, a person of the people, and most the time when he says something its done like that on time and in perfection, i can feel that stress, but sometimes it happens, and nobody is slacking by no means praise jesus......... Dawn And Thanks For Your Post And Update, well done,
Old 08-11-2010, 11:52 PM   #59
Agent D
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dawn) Michael posted this over on ABB.net forums:

Wow, that's surprisingly negative. This band is so badly mismanaged. How do you not finish the song in time? And why is Michael only hopeful we'll hear the song "someday"? We went from getting a new single to possibly never hearing the song for the rest of our lives?
Old 08-12-2010, 01:17 AM   #60
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

I don't know why they can't just rent a studio and have Stapp go in and do vocals. I guess that would just be too sensible and make fans too happy.