++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 07-03-2010, 10:16 AM   #1
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
What Are Your Greatest Creed Moments Ever

I was wondering what some of the greatest Creed moments of all time are for you guys. Maybe it was a show, meeting the band, buying a cd, or hearing a song at the perfect time.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:18 AM   #2
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »
Re: What Are Your Greatest Creed Moments Ever

My all time favorite is Stapp walking over and fist bumping me at the Clemson show during Higher. He almost came off the stage. Man,that really made my night!
Old 07-03-2010, 10:20 AM   #3
My Sacrifice
USER INFO »

My favorite CD memory was getting human clay. That's where it all got started for me.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:41 PM   #4
BSC
USER INFO »

When I first got into Creed based on a few videos I'd seen (My Sacrifice, WAWO) I bought all 3 albums. I was young and didn't really like music much.

I first put in MOP, and for some reason, Unforgiven came first, and I didn't like it and immediately dismissed it, and ever since like a year ago something just put me off that song. Then one day, Unforgiven came on (I put all my music on shuffle) and I just thought to myself "What the hell was I thinking?!?"

Unforgiven is now one of my favourite Creed songs
Old 07-03-2010, 03:46 PM   #5
nagpo
USER INFO »

Favorite Creed memory? When the songs were newer to me, I felt a lot more connected to them and they moved me. So that's my favorite memory, what the songs mean to me. Lately, they don't move me as much. Probably because I've listened to them so much.

Last edited by nagpo : 07-04-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:45 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Favorite Creed memory? When the songs were newer to me, I felt a lot for connected to them and they moved me. So that's my favorite memory, what the songs mean to me. Lately, they don't move me as much. Probably because I've listened to them so much.
...MOP will always move you no matter where you go it will circle back... creed has got way of moving through AB, Kick Ass....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ONE OF TRULYS.jpg (45.7 KB, 280 views)
Old 07-04-2010, 01:43 PM   #7
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) ...MOP will always move you no matter where you go it will circle back... creed has got way of moving through AB, Kick Ass....
Right, MOP and FC have moved me through the roughest of times. Always a pleasure to hear a new Creed song/album!
Old 07-05-2010, 11:30 AM   #8
revisfoot
USER INFO »

My favorite Creed memory is when I bought Human Clay and listened to it for the first time. Even to this day, when I hear that record, I can remember the feeling of listening to it when I was 14, and how much it truly moved me. That record and those songs were such a distinct part of my life.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:45 PM   #9
Dawn
USER INFO »

When i bought Weathered for the first time after hearing "My Sacrifice" on WWE and buying Human Clay and My Own Prison right afterwards and seeing them live for the first time in 2009
Old 07-05-2010, 03:38 PM   #10
Agent D
USER INFO »

There are several, including seeing the My Sacrifice video for the first time on VH1. That video was just so cool and then I realized it was shot at Universal Orlando and I could pick out all the familiar spots I had been to a million times before. The exposure to that song and that video got me to go out and buy Weathered, the first real rock album I ever owned. I quickly got MOP and Human Clay afterward. The next biggest thing was the only Creed show I've been to, Hershey Stadium in 2002.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:19 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) Right, MOP and FC have moved me through the roughest of times. Always a pleasure to hear a new Creed song/album!
yeah if you get lost, you can always go play MOP And Get Right Back On It.... .... PEACE BE WITH YOU.............
Old 07-06-2010, 01:01 AM   #12
maccamer
USER INFO »

I heard My Own Prison on the radio in late 1997 early 1998. I didn't have any money, but my best friend did. We went out and bough MOP and listened to it 2 or 3 times through. It was a huge experience. I listened to the album probably 50 times before HC came out. Getting Human Clay in 1999 was even more special. I did the same thing with HC...listed to the whole thing 2 or 3 times with my wife at the time. I decided I loved the album even more than MOP. I had never really done this with any album before. I usually had a couple of tracks on an album I would put onto a tape like a greatest hits. These albums I loved every track. I saw Creed twice in 2000. It was the biggest rock moment in my life at the time! I then got Weathered as a Christmas gift in 2001 early and listened to that CD over and over. Every album takes you on a journey. I really lived those albums and those years will forever mark that point in my life! As Creed and Stapp were falling apart in 2002, I too was falling apart....going through a divorce and addiction problems. Then I was in shock when Creed called it quits in 2004. The Great Divide is still on of my favorite albums of all time. AB is my current wife and I 's favorite band. I still love Creed, but really did have a time of moving on and evolving to love a new favorite band. Creed, like my first wife, will always have a special place in my heart. I will always love Creed and love Full Circle! I can't believe they got back together and am very glad they are still making great music!

Last edited by maccamer : 07-06-2010 at 01:08 AM.