++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 03-28-2005, 10:15 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
DOLCE & GABANA

I shoud put this in the Random Thought WHO CARES Thread, But Anyways I Just Found This New Frangrance That Im Much In Love With The Name Finally Something Perferct For Me hehe, The Name Of It Is SICLIY~~Its Awsome Check It Out Ladies
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-28-2005, 05:37 PM   #2
Trimontana
USER INFO »
I love "Dolce and Gabana" and "Gucci" perfums...and i love the adv they made on tv with this italian actress which name i cant remember but she is wonderful.
Old 03-29-2005, 06:29 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) I love "Dolce and Gabana" and "Gucci" perfums...and i love the adv they made on tv with this italian actress which name i cant remember but she is wonderful.
oh yes i know who your talking about she is AWSOME, Im Not Good With Names Either
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 03-29-2005, 07:34 PM   #4
Trimontana
USER INFO »
The actress is Monica Belluci who played Persephone in Matrix Revolutions.
Old 03-30-2005, 02:40 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) The actress is Monica Belluci who played Persephone in Matrix Revolutions.
That Is Her... THE MATRIX CHICK, we got so many actress today being where models should be we got a shortage somewhere haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa not that i could contribute to that probleam in the world ....but its true we got a shortage...there is some hard drving chickys out there trying to make as models and they need a chance so much talent goes over looked...Serisuly
Old 03-30-2005, 03:20 PM   #6
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Monica Belluci started her career as a model long time ago in Italy. After that she started her actress career in multiple italian films.