++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-26-2006, 08:46 PM   #16
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Norva (Norfolk, VA) 2/25 concert review

Well, I'm a bit disappointed because I was supposed to go with a friend and get Maitre'd tickets ... but now she can't make it and I'm dragging my husband with me. He said the only way he'll go is if I don't make him wait in line for 8 hours to get up front like we did at the NYE show. So the comprimise was that we got the opera box seats. I hope they're close enough to the stage. That place is pretty small so I think they should be good seats. Not the same as being on the rail, though!
Old 02-26-2006, 09:52 PM   #17
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) Well, I'm a bit disappointed because I was supposed to go with a friend and get Maitre'd tickets ... but now she can't make it and I'm dragging my husband with me. He said the only way he'll go is if I don't make him wait in line for 8 hours to get up front like we did at the NYE show. So the comprimise was that we got the opera box seats. I hope they're close enough to the stage. That place is pretty small so I think they should be good seats. Not the same as being on the rail, though!
True. The rail rocks.
Old 02-27-2006, 10:12 AM   #18
AliceInChains
USER INFO »

Dogstar--I just heard Rockslide. Very cool. As if I need any more to psych me up for this show!! I read the same thing--they were noncommittal past 3/10, but I certainly hope they keep him around.

And Foxwoods--is this the THE Foxwoods? I'm originally from Long Island, so I have been inundated with the "Meet me at Fox-Woods!" commercials. Great place to lose some money and take in a show!

--Corgan
Old 02-27-2006, 11:24 AM   #19
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by AliceInChains) Dogstar--I just heard Rockslide. Very cool. As if I need any more to psych me up for this show!! I read the same thing--they were noncommittal past 3/10, but I certainly hope they keep him around.
Yeah, I would agree as long as CWTF can get its album out, too. I'm greedy like that

Quote: And Foxwoods--is this the THE Foxwoods? I'm originally from Long Island, so I have been inundated with the "Meet me at Fox-Woods!" commercials. Great place to lose some money and take in a show!
I'm pretty sure that's the one.
Old 02-27-2006, 11:28 AM   #20
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

what are you guys talking about ? i just dropped in on it
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 02-27-2006, 11:46 AM   #21
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) what are you guys talking about ? i just dropped in on it
LOL, Rocketqueen, we Alice In Chains fans kind of hijacked the thread a little bit....my fault, actually. We're talking about the AIC reunion and who their singer might be for the shows they plan on doing this year.
Old 02-27-2006, 01:01 PM   #22
creedlvr
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by AliceInChains) And Foxwoods--is this the THE Foxwoods? I'm originally from Long Island, so I have been inundated with the "Meet me at Fox-Woods!" commercials. Great place to lose some money and take in a show!
Yes ... that's the one. Of course, I'll have to get there early enough to do some damage at the Black Jack table!!
Old 02-27-2006, 08:10 PM   #23
AliceInChains
USER INFO »

"Yeah, I would agree as long as CWTF can get its album out, too."
Agreed! I wish I could quote you guys instead of copying and pasting. How do you do that? I feel like an idiot! I notice everyone else doing it and suddenly I feel like the Joker in Batman: "Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

Apologies for the Alice tangent--I merely could not help myself when I saw someone else knew CWTF! Someone also asked in another thread what the Stapp camp was pimping at the front door. Well, there were perhaps 4 "regular shirts" and three "baby doll" shirts, and dammit, why are there always cool baby doll shirts? I saw the Jov in DC on 2/2 and the best shirts there were shirts I would have last fit into in 4th grade. grr...anyway, I got one with Scott on the front in his brown "Music is the weapon of the future" tee. They had a few shirts and hats in his "Rock Pose" (TM) from the album cover. Overall a good selection.

--Corgan
Old 02-28-2006, 02:11 AM   #24
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

AliceInChains, there is a quote button on the bottom right of each post. Just hit the button that corresponds to the post you want to quote....I know how you feel about CWTF ...Plus, it's great to see love for AIC
Old 02-28-2006, 02:26 AM   #25
Creed7352
USER INFO »

any word on those vids yet? i'd love to see them