++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 02-08-2004, 11:21 PM   #211
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Been spending some time on the LasVegas.com site and have seen the average room rate for some hotels to be between $115-$140 per night. Amelia, which hotel are you waiting on confirmation from? Please email me with the details. I need to check with my HR dept. tomorrow, because I work for Caesars Entertainment, I may be able to get at least one free room, but I'm not sure if I can get a weekend stay. I'll know more tomorrow, but that includes Bally's, Hilton and Caesars. Please give some feedback on the prices or check out the L.V.com site and let us know what looks reasonable!! Also, do we want to stay in downtown (Golden Nugget is relatively inexpensive) or closer to the strip? I guess I could go either way.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 02-09-2004, 06:10 PM   #212
Amelia
USER INFO »
Airfare might not be so cheap... unless I want to stay for a week and I can't do that!!! Stupid "restricted" travel dates. Teri, I don't really know which hotel it is, all I know is that it's a Soho. I PROMISE I will contact you as soon as I know Also, Souldancer, I will look up those tickets tonight, ok. See y'all later!
Old 02-09-2004, 10:20 PM   #213
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Cool, thanks for the update. I'll be emailing you all with some info tonight as well.

Old 02-10-2004, 02:34 PM   #214
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Staying downtown

I think staying downtown is the cheapest way to go. Of the dozens of times I've been to Vegas, I've always stayed downtown, it's sooooooo much cheaper than the strip!!! And if we have cars, it really doesn't matter much if we stay downtown...Besides, most of the hotels, if not all, have free parking or validate parking...But whatever ya'll decide, I guess I'll go with whatever everyone else wants to do...Just CAN'T WAIT for it to be April, I need a vacation and warm, snowless weather sooooo flippen bad!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 02-10-2004, 02:36 PM   #215
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Also, the Nugget has the most AWESOME buffet in town!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 02-10-2004, 10:24 PM   #216
Amelia
USER INFO »
So the tickets to Cirque's "Mystere" are between $155-$205 a pop! I didn't check the other shows, "O" and "Zumanity" but I'm guessing they are about the same price. I would be willing to pony up the dough to go, but it's got to be better than Disney to be worth it. Any takers?
Knows not the livid loneliness of fear,
Nor mountain heights where bitter joy can hear
The sound of wings.
How can Life grant us boon of living, compensate
For dull grey ugliness and pregnant hate
Unless we dare.
The soul's dominion? Each time we make a choice, we pay
With courage to behold the restless day,
And count it fair.
COURAGE-Amelia Earhart
Old 02-10-2004, 11:35 PM   #217
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Amelia, I'm not sure I would have the extra cash, so maybe I'll just hit the slots while you guys go see the show. That's a little too rich for my blood.

Old 02-11-2004, 02:43 PM   #218
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
I agree Teri...I'm not much of a show-going person anyways...I can't even count how many times I've been to Vegas and never once, have I gone to a show....I always went for the gambling (I used to gamble, big time) but now that I'm not a heavy gambler anymore, gonna have to find some other things to keep busy with, that don't cost a fortune!! I guess I could play one coin nickle slots to while away the time!! lol...and get all that free booze and party it up!!

Old 02-14-2004, 05:50 PM   #219
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Good news!!!! The hotel is booked!!!!!!!!! We're good to go, ladies!!!!!

Old 02-19-2004, 07:54 PM   #220
whitebird
USER INFO »
To all the wild women who are going on this trip. I would appreciate a tell all e-mail, so that I may experience it, if only in my imagination.
Old 02-20-2004, 11:52 AM   #221
Amelia
USER INFO »
YAY! Souldancer found some tickets for Sunday evening at $98. That's better than I found! We have to book soon, however, so PM me if you're interested and I'll give you all the goods. Jen, do you want to share a room with me??
Knows not the livid loneliness of fear,
Nor mountain heights where bitter joy can hear
The sound of wings.
How can Life grant us boon of living, compensate
For dull grey ugliness and pregnant hate
Unless we dare.
The soul's dominion? Each time we make a choice, we pay
With courage to behold the restless day,
And count it fair.
COURAGE-Amelia Earhart
Old 02-20-2004, 01:59 PM   #222
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Amelia!! LMAO at your sig!!!!!!!
Just sent you an email about your post.

Old 02-20-2004, 02:16 PM   #223
souldancer
USER INFO »
Hi everyone! I am still here and can't wait to see ya! Thanks Teri for booking us! And, Whitebird, we are SURE to give an edited report and share some pictures. I will be seeing Metallica March 10 and will tell them there is a passionate wild and crazed woman with a Sun tatoo who needs them to adjust their tour schedule.

A few items that I appreciate your help with...sorry if this is redundant with old posts.

A) MYSTERE
Now...who is interested in going to Cirque du Soleil Mystere? We can get tickets at $95 through Treasure Island. I can book tickets for a block (they get booked months in advance, so only good seats left are for single tickets) PLEASE REPLY BY 02/24 so we can get decent seats, and tickets are nonrefundable. It's pricey (but so wonderful), I will bring granola bars to eat to make up for the expense.
* Who is interested?
* What night? (Fri-Sun)
* Which show time? (7 pm or 10 pm show)
Link for info below .. Please note your answer by 2/24 so we can get decent seats together , but if things change, someone can get a seat later on the same night - and we can yell across the room. PM me with questions.thanks
http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/Cirque...re/default.htm

B) CFF Hard Rock dinner night !!
I didn't think anyone was interested in Mystere, so I was going on Sunday - as I know there are LOTS of activities going on. But, now we need to sort out our nights. But, most important is the Official CreedFeedFest dinner at Hard Rock when everyone is there...So, will that be Friday or Saturday?

C) Also, who is staying on Sunday?
Thanks!
VEGAS HERE WE COME!

Last edited by souldancer : 02-20-2004 at 02:22 PM.
Old 02-20-2004, 02:27 PM   #224
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hey Auntie Souldancer!! I probably won't make Mystere as my flight home is Sunday night (and it's a little too rich for my blood). But I'm definitely up for the official CFF Hard Rock dinner. Maybe Saturday night would be better, since we'll all definitely be there. Not sure who's coming Friday, and if they are getting there early or late. Once we know for sure, I'll do the PS online for the H.R. so we definitely have a table reserved.

Old 02-20-2004, 02:31 PM   #225
whitebird
USER INFO »
Souldancer, I don't want an edited report. darn I want all the juicy details.