++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 08-25-2010, 06:04 PM   #1
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Regarding TrulyAmazing...

Just a note to everyone. I've done some research and realized that this user has been sending tons of random private messages that are for the most part incomprehendable. I've given the user a 3 day ban with a note to stop doing this. After the ban is over, if the user continues to send random private messages they will be permanantly banned.

If people receive these random PM's please let me know.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 08-25-2010, 06:14 PM   #2
nagpo
USER INFO »
Re: Regarding TrulyAmazing...

Thanks Steve, you are a true bro.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:56 PM   #3
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

Thanks for letting us know Steve.

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 08-25-2010, 10:00 PM   #4
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Hopefully this will give us time to find a "TrulyAmazing-to-English Dictionary" at Borders or Amazon.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 08-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #5
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

I know there is talk about this in other threads so I wanted to say something, from my own experiences.

It's not easy being a moderator or an administrator... I know this from experience. I'm currently an Administrator/Moderator for a forum myself and one has to be neutral and diplomatic in times like this.

I've had to tell my friends to back down, take a few deep breaths and think before they make an angry post. I've also had to close threads started up by my friends because the threads got out of hand. I don't like doing this but if I have to, so no one breaks the rules and things calm down, I will.

Sometimes a thread can get either de railed or nasty in one heck of a hurry... I've seen this on the board that I'm a junior staff member on, that board has over 25,000 members. People will start arguing, nasty things are said back and forth and the administrators of said board generally wind up closing the thread in a hurry and sometimes have to give out infractions and warnings to those who didn't listen to them the first time around.

Breaking the respect rule on a continual basis is one way to wind up on the mod's watch list. I'm pretty sure the respect rule goes for about 99% of the forums out there and if one thinks they are above the rules of any forum, they should be given at least a warning in my opinion. If the behavior continues after that or increases in frequency and gets worse, other things can and will probably be done about it.

If someone comes into a place, no matter how long they have been a member there, and starts attacking others for no obvious reason or starts sending out PMs that break the respect rule and they are being reported for it, being temporarily banned is not unsuitable for their behavior in my opinion.

Just keep in mind that if it wasn't for the moderators making sure everything was going smoothly and everyone was having fun and behaving themselves, things could be a lot worse than seeing one person getting a temp ban.

Just sayin.

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 08-26-2010, 03:38 PM   #6
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Hmm... I got a few of those pm's lol nothing malicious though, of course I ignored them.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:24 AM   #7
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »

I've got one a day or so for six months.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:01 PM   #8
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

I've recieved a few but I like TrulyAmazing! There has never been anything bad in these messages and she isn't a malicious person by any means. I don't find it worthy of being banned. She isn't like Lechium or anything!
She just has a lot of free time
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 08-27-2010, 01:32 PM   #9
nagpo
USER INFO »

I've often received threatening PMs from her before I blocked her.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:22 PM   #10
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

I find that hard to believe! She is harmless!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 08-28-2010, 09:25 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) I've often received threatening PMs from her before I blocked her.
steve has got me on parole, in the sand, and i have many on my ignore list, except a few, and i may have joked up and down with you preppy boy, but i have, never sent you a pm like, that, but know your mind i,ll look over it happens from so much warfare, praying for ya in all, this is a place of fellowship and saftey, now oters dont dat same goal ya see, so thats why they be on my ignore list, there are many obsticles still and its a reflection, of the warfare we fight, a lot of peps, cant disearn sarcasim from a threat, or changes, yet the same, i said my peace and did,nt hold it, the lord saves lifes and does not destroy theme, i loves ya,s all some more easier than others, but i gotta love you any way, GOD is rising today to bring down all our foes like he promised, as the good word talks about, and its not i when i have a momeant but he that dwells, because my desire was to be a born again wasted Rock Ranger, PRAISE JESUS, i should have been a banker, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, If i feel like, i,ll have speech prepared for later, thank you steve, thanks for the warning,
Old 08-28-2010, 10:33 PM   #12
nagpo
USER INFO »

TrulyAmazing...I've gotten PMs from you regarding how you wanted to have prison sex with me. And I'm not even in prison.
Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) Lets skip it k go right into prison sex beautiful prison sex you dont wanna regret not having beautiful prison sex with me i loves ya holding you tight i,ll wait for ya to get those lyrics posted TTML loosing up

I deleted all of the more strange PMs I've recieved from you. Some of them more strange than that.
Old 08-29-2010, 03:18 AM   #13
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr

Truly amazing has been part of this board for EVER! She was originally creedsister wasnt she?

One in a while an odd message like this comes along but shes fricken harmless. A warning is logical but please dont kick her out or anything.

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 08-29-2010 at 03:23 AM.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:35 AM   #14
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) TrulyAmazing...I've gotten PMs from you regarding how you wanted to have prison sex with me. And I'm not even in prison.

I deleted all of the more strange PMs I've recieved from you. Some of them more strange than that.
yes i recall, that was a long time ago, you kept it though, you write up some strange stuff yourselve, now, .... i was joking, and you exposed my pms, openly in the thread, thats not cool either, but i cant break my parole, not that care, my laundry is just as clean, as anybodys, AMEN, Lord Knows We Strife, and things just come up, PEACE BE WITH YOU, Nags,
Old 08-29-2010, 10:00 AM   #15
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Truly amazing has been part of this board for EVER! She was originally creedsister wasnt she?

One in a while an odd message like this comes along but shes fricken harmless. A warning is logical but please dont kick her out or anything.
yes awww da baby sis, My Donna Lee, we are a mircale Let Faith Be Found, Let Faith Be Found, In Jesus Name, thanks my Donna Lee Bug, da sis loves ya now, ROCK ON,