++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 10-04-2007, 06:53 AM   #1
MissSeeker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Cruel Sacrifise

I listen to my footsteps
touching the ground
as I float between reality and dream
in a daze bleeding
on my own
I search for the answers
to guide me home

I can hear their voices
screaming in my head
as I'm loosing gravity
they're touching me deep inside
a roses nectar
the sweetest sin
as they blacken the heaven within

and every word spoken
just floats like a lie
to guide me further away
and every cry of my heart
feels like a cruel sacrifise
and the colors bleed
into a crimson-black dream

and I'll make them see
what a fighter I can be
and I don't care if I have to scream
and I don't know what it takes
to bleed it out, and to breathe
Lord guide me
away from their leash

"...in the frozen night I prayed, for a touch of warmth so long delayed...
Old 10-12-2007, 11:34 PM   #2
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Re: Cruel Sacrifise

sissy that was very good great vison of those who betray those who need really like so get over it already but for just companys sake they will have tea with ya, b/c MISERY LOVES COMPANY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i got one for my sissy ok cool i,ll post it under your cruel sacrifise ok...
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 10-12-2007, 11:54 PM   #3
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Oh Shes An Angel ~precious pugery

Oh Shes An Angel But She Dances With The Devil Tonite Thats Right And He Will Remind Her Of All Her Of Nothing But Of All Her Wrongs Oh Shes An Angel And A Mighty Sight Too See But Tonite She Rather Cling To Broken Wings Oh Shes An Angel But She Dances With The Devil Tonite And He Will Remind Her Of A Cold Hard Truth That Seems To Be The Only Comfort She Knows And The Strengeth She Will Depend On Oh Shes An Angel But She Dances With The Devil Tonite And He Will Remind Her Of All The Wrongs And None Of The Rights He Will Dress Her Up For A Dinner Made For Too And He Will Leave Her Shattred And Betrayed And Looking Up For Only You Oh Shes An Angel But She Dances With The Devil With Tonite and We Will Remind Her Of All The Wrongs And None Of The Rights Oh Shes An Angel But She Dances With The Devil Tonite She Knows Its Wrong But Something Tell Hers Oh Feels It So Right When He Will Help Cry The Tears They She Is To Strong To Cry Oh Shes An Angel But She Dances With The Devil Tonite And He Will Make It All Seem Right Even If Its Wrong Oh Shes An Angel But She Dancing With The Devil Tonite Oh He Will Make Weakness A Perfect Picture And He Will Embrace Her And Lie To Her And Reminds Her Of All The Wrongs And Never The Rights But She Will Love Him And Respect Him With A Truth and a love they cant be defined by no one no one Oh shes an angel but shes dancing with the devil tonite
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You
Old 10-13-2007, 12:11 AM   #4
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Precious Pugery

Precious pugery Oh sweet precious pugery oh what you dont to me my sweet precious pugery oohhh sometimes u leave for oh so so so so long oh just to damn long ohhhhhhhhhh but thats just your ways my precious pugery sometimes oh you leave for oh so so long and you leave us all drunk In A Ocean To Drowned Oh But Thats Just Your Way My Precious Pugery Oh My Precious Pugery Oh My Precious Pugery Why Cant You Stay Surley Its Only You That Will Lead Us Back To Our Haven Oh My Precious Pugery Sometimes You Leave And Stay Oh So So Long You Leave Us All Drunk To Die In A Ocean Oh But I Love Ya Thats Just Your Ways Oh My Precious Pugery Lets Just Run Away Where You Can Wrap Tight Your Wings And I Can Feel Your Blood Running Down On Me Like Rain Oh Please Run Run Away With Me I,ll Cry Your Tears That You Cant Hold Back Oh My Precious Pugery Oh What You Dont Do To Me My Precious Pugery Sometimes You Leave For Oh So Long And Leave Us All Drunk In A Ocean To Drowned but thats just your ways oh my precious pugery surely you will find away back to our haven oh my precious pugery oh wont you stay my precious pugery kiss my lips my precious pugery burn me through and through my precious pugery oh my precious pugery sometimes the pain is to much to bear from but some how you know thats just what we need oh my precious pugery you can have it all but you cant loose the taste of what makes the bitter sweet my precious pugery letas run away so your wings can hold me in your hard to hold imbrace and rain down on me yes rain down on me my precious pugery my sweet precious pugery