++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-02-2003, 06:51 PM   #436
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Oh, that stinks, Carrie! I'm really looking forward to meeting you. I sure hope you can come!
Old 11-02-2003, 06:55 PM   #437
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Carrie, please keep me posted, I'll be thinking of you and hoping things are good. Keeping fingers crossed!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 11-02-2003, 06:59 PM   #438
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I will keep you posted for sure. I will email you or IM or something on Tuesday afternoon and let you know how it went.
Old 11-02-2003, 07:05 PM   #439
souldancer
USER INFO »
Scottysmyman - hold on...the few CreedFeed woman I have met have been even MORE than I expected...YOu will have an AWESOME TIME.
I am so envious my blood boils, but, maybe that is the sexy Scott avatars!! And, so cool if you cam get CF King Steve there!! ENJOY!!!!
Old 11-02-2003, 07:13 PM   #440
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-SCOTTSMYMAN+11-02-2003 04:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SCOTTSMYMAN @ 11-02-2003 04:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I hope you'll still be able to come Carrie. We will miss you for sure if you can't. Souldancer I have a feeling it is gonna be a great time and just in time for me too! I could use a good time. Kerri looking forward to meeting you even if it's only for the day stuff. I have no doubt you'll be as wonderful in person as you are on here! I'm also trying to see if I can get Steve to steal away some time and meet us for the day at Hard Rock. Still working on it though! I can't believe it's like less then two weeks away! [/b][/quote]
Right back at ya, Kris. I can't wait to meet you, too!!!
Old 11-02-2003, 07:23 PM   #441
souldancer
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-souldancer+11-02-2003 04:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (souldancer @ 11-02-2003 04:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> CreedFeed woman I have met have been even MORE than I expected...YOu will have an AWESOME TIME.
I am so envious my blood boils, but, maybe that is the sexy Scott avatars!! [/b][/quote]
.......ok, well,,,maybe Teri's kittie doesn;t make my blood boil. but it is sure cute!!
Old 11-02-2003, 07:37 PM   #442
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Ok, she did just make my blood boil when she tried climbing up my leg (I'm wearing shorts!!) OUCH!!!

Old 11-02-2003, 07:42 PM   #443
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
LMAO! I sooooo wish you could come, SD!!!
Old 11-02-2003, 07:48 PM   #444
souldancer
USER INFO »
shorts...in this climate. I guess you must be HOT over there...?! But, then what else could we expect from the Queen of CreedFeed?!

--hugs to kittie - so young, sweet and GENTLE!!
Old 11-02-2003, 08:02 PM   #445
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
November first and second saw temperatures in the mid-70's here in good old Zoo Jersey. But tomorrow it's back to the chilly temps. Time to put the shorts back into the storage bin until next summer.

I truly wish souldancer, JenRN and Aimee would be able to come with us in November. And I hope Carrie is feeling up to the trip.

Old 11-02-2003, 08:09 PM   #446
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I know it got 88 here today. I am thinking, it's November it should be cooler. I really am keeping my fingers crossed about the trip, but if I can't make it, I am determined to meet you guys soon!
Old 11-02-2003, 08:50 PM   #447
Sheila63
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-TeriB19+11-02-2003 08:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TeriB19 @ 11-02-2003 08:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> November first and second saw temperatures in the mid-70's here in good old Zoo Jersey. But tomorrow it's back to the chilly temps. Time to put the shorts back into the storage bin until next summer.

I truly wish souldancer, JenRN and Aimee would be able to come with us in November. And I hope Carrie is feeling up to the trip. [/b][/quote]
It was warm here in CT today too. I went out to run an errand today in a tshirt and capris and I was thinking how weird it felt to be dressed like that on November 2!!

I wish souldancer, Jen and Aimee were joining us too, Teri. Carrie, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and sending you get well thoughts so you can make the trip.

Relearn Love
Old 11-02-2003, 09:06 PM   #448
DSDTonya
USER INFO »
YES! It was oddly warm this weekend in Jersey! I loved every minute of it though!!!

Quote: I wish souldancer, Jen and Aimee were joining us too, Teri. Carrie, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and sending you get well thoughts so you can make the trip.&nbsp;

Me too!!! I havent met any of you yet and I'm more familiar with some than others although I was looking forward to meeting all of you!
I will also say a prayer & keep good thoughts and well wishes Carrie .
Old 11-02-2003, 09:30 PM   #449
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-souldancer+11-02-2003 07:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (souldancer @ 11-02-2003 07:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Scottysmyman - hold on...the few CreedFeed woman I have met have been even MORE than I expected...YOu will have an AWESOME TIME.
I am so envious my blood boils, but, maybe that is the sexy Scott avatars!!&nbsp; And, so cool if you cam get CF King Steve there!! ENJOY!!!! [/b][/quote]
I'm sure they will be more than I expected. I know we will have the time of our lives. I'm sure of it. As for Steve I meant my Steve (hubby) He's been posting now for a short time but feels like he has been on here as long as I have. He feels like he knows everybody well and would really like to meet the woman that I call my friends! He is very thankful to all for the support that was given to us when he was sick and would just like to thank some of you in person. Still don't know how he'll get away but we'll think of something!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 11-04-2003, 03:16 PM   #450
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I'm going to email Human Clay to see about their schedule. I'm dying to know if they'll be playing near us that weekend.