++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-05-2004, 11:28 AM   #151
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) The bible is explicitly clear on every issue mentioned here. in romans and severy other books, it says that homosexulaity is wrong. that still applies today. one can't say, "that was written a long time ago. times change, and this verse doesn't apply in to todays society." well, that is wrong. if we took that view on the bible, then we could commit any crime we wanted. the bible is clear on this issue, and also about what we can eat and not eat etc... the bible says that is eating meat makes one fellow christina stumble, then we are not to eat around that person. it doesn't mean it is is wrong, just wrong for that person. because it is going against his conscience.

the bible was techincally written by men. however, it was not composed by men. the holy spirit was "telling" then men what to write. it is the inspired, authoritative, word of God.
Just between us Christians (cos not everyone here is one) i can understand your defending what the bible says, but hey, it's not as if God isn't drawing gays, in fact, everyone, to Himself.

He wants none to perish but have everlasting life.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-05-2004, 12:40 PM   #152
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Just between us Christians (cos not everyone here is one) i can understand your defending what the bible says, but hey, it's not as if God isn't drawing gays, in fact, everyone, to Himself.

Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-05-2004, 01:22 PM   #153
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Just between us Christians (cos not everyone here is one) i can understand your defending what the bible says, but hey, it's not as if God isn't drawing gays, in fact, everyone, to Himself.

that is correct. however, being gay is till wrong. i do not hate them. i do not look down on the,. we as christians are to love them and pray that they will recognize and turn away from their sin. yes, god does not want every one to perish. however, a certain number must perish (go to hell) because a certain number will go to heaven. but this is a whole other topic - predestination/election and double election.

this is the funnies show -
Old 02-05-2004, 05:42 PM   #154
CreedH8er
USER INFO »
It's Adam and Eve, NOT Adam and Steve. It's not natural, and I am defintaley not a supporter of anything gay, especially marriages, this world be an even more messed up place if they were leagal. That's my opinion.
Because Christ sacrificed his flesh
On the cross for me
But this world is hard,
It's cruel and I wish it could be...
Softer to me
I'm still alive. That much is true
I've never lied, well, I guess I've told a few.
There's nothing to see because I brought nothing to show.

I'm like Han Solo, I'm always stroking my own wookie.
Old 02-05-2004, 05:49 PM   #155
RMadd
USER INFO »
And that's why you should vote for Bush! All these faggy Democraps want to legalize some sort of gay unions.

Old 02-05-2004, 11:14 PM   #156
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) And that's why you should vote for Bush! All these faggy Democraps want to legalize some sort of gay unions.

you deserve a gold star. no one has ever said it better.

I am a die-hard rebuplican
Old 02-06-2004, 01:32 AM   #157
bgivens33
USER INFO »
Marriage is a state's rights issue, it really doesn't have much to do with the president. I would hope that no one would vote accordingly.... but I expect it to happen anyway.
Old 02-06-2004, 07:21 AM   #158
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) And that's why you should vote for Bush! All these faggy Democraps want to legalize some sort of gay unions.
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) you deserve a gold star. no one has ever said it better. I'm a diehard republican.

U republicans sure have a different doctrine to mine. This doesnt sound like not hating them.

Oh and this includes your views on predestination, which doesnt just have one theory.
Old 02-06-2004, 09:21 AM   #159
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) U republicans sure have a different doctrine to mine. This doesnt sound like not hating them.

Oh and this includes your views on predestination, which doesnt just have one theory.

what is your theory?
Old 02-06-2004, 09:42 AM   #160
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Well some think that certain verses that are used can be explained in other ways. We could pick em apart on another thread if U like.

Why do U need faith at all, why repent? cos if we are predestined, well we are predestined arent we?

Some say that its really screwed up of God to allow people to be born here on this earth that have no chance of salvation. Doesnt sound like a God who sent His Son into the WORLD, not to condemn it, but to save it. I dont mind that one.

MY theory...I've been in endless discussions about it before, but I guess...my stand on it is to leave that to God and just focus on the none to perish thing, cos it's none of my business who makes it or not. Personally, I dont wanna label someone that seems unsaveable as predestined for hell just cos they drive me nuts. Perhaps not as theoretically impressive as you would like, but there are more important things to focus on than that thing! No offence.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-06-2004, 10:37 AM   #161
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Well some think that certain verses that are used can be explained in other ways. We could pick em apart on another thread if U like.

Why do U need faith at all, why repent? cos if we are predestined, well we are predestined arent we?

Some say that its really screwed up of God to allow people to be born here on this earth that have no chance of salvation. Doesnt sound like a God who sent His Son into the WORLD, not to condemn it, but to save it. I dont mind that one.

MY theory...I've been in endless discussions about it before, but I guess...my stand on it is to leave that to God and just focus on the none to perish thing, cos it's none of my business who makes it or not. Personally, I dont wanna label someone that seems unsaveable as predestined for hell just cos they drive me nuts. Perhaps not as theoretically impressive as you would like, but there are more important things to focus on than that thing! No offence.
Hey sincirr i did try to start another thread too shead some light on all of this The Old And New Testimeant in this forum Duh~~Bottom line just love everybody as best you can Gays blacks whites saints sinners you get the point LET THE ALMIGHTY BE THERE JUDGE~~LOVE em ALL LET JESUS SORT THEME OUT~~!!!!!!!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 02-06-2004, 10:50 AM   #162
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Youre right sweetie.
I didnt see your other thread. Tah.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 02-07-2004, 11:49 AM   #163
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Youre right sweetie.
I didnt see your other thread. Tah.
hahaha i looked over your post well im sure sincirr one you saw it by now LOL
Old 02-18-2004, 06:42 PM   #164
CreedH8er
USER INFO »
Here's my stance, what are gays good for anyways? Just like the French, no one needs em. HA. They are the devil, and they have no place in the church, and I can't beleive all these homos are getting married in Cali, makes me sick.
Because Christ sacrificed his flesh
On the cross for me
But this world is hard,
It's cruel and I wish it could be...
Softer to me
I'm still alive. That much is true
I've never lied, well, I guess I've told a few.
There's nothing to see because I brought nothing to show.

I'm like Han Solo, I'm always stroking my own wookie.
Old 02-18-2004, 07:23 PM   #165
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by CreedH8er) Here's my stance, what are gays good for anyways? Just like the French, no one needs em. HA. They are the devil, and they have no place in the church, and I can't beleive all these homos are getting married in Cali, makes me sick.
You really feel this way? Well you have lots of company
on this board. I just don't get why so many people are soooo afraid of gay people. Any one not the same as you should not scare you. God made them as well as you. I just can't believe how narrow minded, bigoted and self-rightous people still can be in this day and age. Who cares what a persons sexual orientation is? Why is this such a big deal? I just don't get it.
There are so many important issues out there...human rights, poverty etc.. These are real problems. Sexual orientation is not.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."