++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-10-2002, 03:52 PM   #46
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by LovinCreed
<b>Am I the only one who likes the new hair cut? &nbsp; &nbsp;It definitely puts me in the mindset of MOP days. &nbsp;Stapp is just hot. &nbsp;Period. &nbsp;

Now, the whole "weight" issue being talked about in here. &nbsp;I need to put my two cents in, if you guys don't mind. &nbsp;:P &nbsp;From what I understand, Stapp has been using steroids for his voice, correct? &nbsp;I believe steroids cause major swelling for some people, and minor swelling for others; therefore, it seems Stapp's face is most likely fuller from the medication that he using for the purpose of his voicebox/throat. &nbsp;And as far as the "body weight" comments go, I saw Creed in concert about three weeks ago, and Stapp lifted up his shirt to tease all us women, and, unless my eyes need checked, I saw a six-pack, hell, there mighta been an eight-pack. &nbsp;All I know is, I highly doubt he's going on an eating frenzy like everyone is talking about. &nbsp;

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not always the most photogenic person. &nbsp;And these so-called "bad" photo shots of Stapp look pretty damn good to me. &nbsp;

Perhaps Stapp's performance wasn't up to par for some of you at the Billboard Awards because of the strain in his voice. &nbsp;I do agree, he was stuggling to get through some parts of the song. &nbsp;But, y'know what? &nbsp;I give him all the credit he deserves for having balls to follow through with plans and sing the song, because y'know his voice/throat is definitely in need of a MAJOR rest.

To think: what if the guys (or Stapp especially) read these comments about him being "overweight?" &nbsp;I mean, think about it, they're only human, and their feelings get hurt to. &nbsp;Especially if we are their devoted fans who are picking on their every move. &nbsp;

Let's give 'em love guys! &nbsp;Everyone has off days...but Creed's off days are sexier then mine. &nbsp;Why is that exactly? &nbsp; &nbsp;LOL! </b>

You go girl! Creed Rocks! I think Stapp looks hot doing whatever he pleases. Besides. He still fits in those nice leather pants we have all grown to love. I wouldn't care how his looks changed, his personality and passion are just sexy. He is one damn good looking man. BTW, Mark looked really good, too. YUMMY!
Old 12-10-2002, 05:50 PM   #47
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Am I the only one who likes the new hair cut? &nbsp; &nbsp;It definitely puts me in the mindset of MOP days. &nbsp;Stapp is just hot. &nbsp;Period.

No, you are most definitely not the only one. I think it's sexy the way his hair flips out like that - it's like my hair!! And when someone goes from a long haircut that they have had for a while to a shorter cut, it can make their face look a little different. Having long hair tends to make your face look a little thinner. I think his face looks so much better now than in some pics I saw of him on TV last month. In any event, he looks hot!
Old 12-11-2002, 12:45 AM   #48
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Scott could be the most hideous-looking person on the planet. I still wouldn't care. I love him for his voice and the MUSIC!!!!
BTW, I thought they did great with Weathered, given Scott's recent voice troubles. Yeah, he cut short on some of the notes, but I still thought overall that it rocked. Mark and Flip were awesome as usual.
Old 12-11-2002, 03:22 PM   #49
JenRN
USER INFO »
<b>Um...for his voicebox/throat. &nbsp;I don't know if any of you remember this, or even follow this band, but Jon Bon Jovi from Bon Jovi had to do the same thing in the 80's. &nbsp;When he strained his voice from trying to hit every note just perfectly at every single concert & touring excessively, he ended up tearing up his voicebox/throat, so he had to get steroid medicine for his throat. &nbsp;This is what I'm assuming Stapp is doing. &nbsp;And that is why his face is swelled. &nbsp;

Why so shocked? &nbsp;

P.S. "One" is on my local radio station now. &nbsp;What a pleasant surprise. &nbsp; </b>

Oh yeah I remember the Bon Jovi incident!!! I was a HUGE Bon Jovi fan in the 80's!!!! But I do have to say I have NEVER been crazy about a band like I am for Creed, they literally "feed my soul" I love Scott no matter what type of hair cut or outfit, he is to me THE ULTIMATE MAN!!!!!!! I wish he could be cloned for sure!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-11-2002, 06:17 PM   #50
LovinCreed
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Oh yeah I remember the Bon Jovi incident!!! &nbsp;I was a HUGE Bon Jovi fan in the 80's!!!! &nbsp;But I do have to say I have NEVER been crazy about a band like I am for Creed, they literally "feed my soul" &nbsp;I love Scott no matter what type of hair cut or outfit, he is to me THE ULTIMATE MAN!!!!!!! I wish he could be cloned for sure! </b>

*big sigh* It's *so* nice to know someone understands the joys of Bon Jovi! LOL! My best friend is a HUGE Bon Jovi fan, and she has turned me on to their music. We're actually looking forward to attending one of their concerts on their upcoming tour.

However, I'm 100% with you - I am a DIE HARD Creed fan, and there is NO band like Creed!

Lisa
Old 12-11-2002, 08:11 PM   #51
JenRN
USER INFO »
*big sigh* &nbsp;It's *so* nice to know someone understands the joys of Bon Jovi! &nbsp;LOL! &nbsp;My best friend is a HUGE Bon Jovi fan, and she has turned me on to their music. &nbsp;We're actually looking forward to attending one of their concerts on their upcoming tour. &nbsp;

However, I'm 100% with you - I am a DIE HARD Creed fan, and there is NO band like Creed! &nbsp;

I LOVE Jon Bon Jovi's smile!!!! He has the most beautiful smile I think I have ever seen! He also has nice eyes! BUT...... Scott my friend..... he is the total package! Nice eyes(soulful) beautiful face and body**sigh** and ohhhhh that passion and spirit, THAT is what I love the most about him!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-11-2002, 08:15 PM   #52
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Oh yeah I remember the Bon Jovi incident!!! &nbsp;I was a HUGE Bon Jovi fan in the 80's!!!! &nbsp;But I do have to say I have NEVER been crazy about a band like I am for Creed, they literally "feed my soul" &nbsp;I love Scott no matter what type of hair cut or outfit, he is to me THE ULTIMATE MAN!!!!!!! I wish he could be cloned for sure! </b>

I sooooo wish he could be cloned!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2002, 08:27 PM   #53
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Send one on over to me please!