++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-17-2003, 11:35 PM   #271
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Oh man, it can't come soon enough for me!! I'm leaving Mon nite or Tues morning for Utah...Anna and I are driving there for Lollapalooza, and just let me tell you that the midwest is...BORING!!! I have to drive thru Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming and then Utah...Utah isn't too bad, I LOVE the mountains, but Iowa and Nebraska are going to....SUCK!!!!! I can't WAIT to see the East..I've never been to that part of the states and I'm sooo pumped about it!! And being able to see all my best buds!!! You CreedFeed babes are "Da Bomb"

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 08-17-2003, 11:52 PM   #272
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by luvscott4ever
<b>Oh man, it can't come soon enough for me!! &nbsp;I'm leaving Mon nite or Tues morning for Utah...Anna and I are driving there for Lollapalooza, and just let me tell you that the midwest is...BORING!!! &nbsp;I have to drive thru Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming and then Utah...Utah isn't too bad, I LOVE the mountains, but Iowa and Nebraska are going to....SUCK!!!!! &nbsp;I can't WAIT &nbsp;to see the East..I've never been to that part of the states and I'm sooo pumped about it!! &nbsp;And being able to see all my best buds!!! You CreedFeed babes are "Da Bomb" </b>

WOW All that way for Lollapalooza?? I loved the fest. It was great, but aren't you going awfully far? Nothing closer to home??
Hope you love the East. Things are much closer here. Small states, so you can go from one to another really easily. Can't wait to meet the rest of the gang. Loved the Orlando group and am sure I'll love the rest of you
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 08-18-2003, 11:37 AM   #273
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Never saw Martha headbang or do a duet with Amy using condiments!!

LMAO!!! You guys are too funny/:lol:

Have a safe trip out to Utah, Karen, and enjoy Lollapalooza.

Relearn Love
Old 08-18-2003, 09:01 PM   #274
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Karen....have fun at Lollapalooza. Tell me how you liked it.

safe
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 08-19-2003, 08:36 AM   #275
JenRN
USER INFO »
Have fun Karen, I know you will! Take some pics to show us in Novemeber!

Linda..... no you are not Martha but maybe some caged party animal You were so much fun

Gee....... seeing that I am not flying I guess that means whatever I can fit in my car I can bring right!:P

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-20-2003, 09:37 PM   #276
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
Have fun Karen, I know you will! &nbsp;Take some pics to show us in Novemeber!

Linda..... no you are not Martha but maybe some caged party animal &nbsp;You were so much fun &nbsp;

Gee....... seeing that I am not flying I guess that means whatever I can fit in my car I can bring right!:P

"Caged" party animal? Me??
:embarass: Thank you ...You were very FUN too. Everyone was.
So...is your car as big as that SUV you rented??? Or are you just pulling a trailer behind you for the luggage??
Old 08-20-2003, 11:00 PM   #277
hotforscott
USER INFO »
LOL, Jen, you must have had SOME luggage. I am going to try to pack as lightly as possible in November, but I may still have you beat. LOL!
Old 08-21-2003, 11:01 AM   #278
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by njcreedite
<b>"Caged" party animal? &nbsp;Me?? &nbsp;
:embarass: Thank you ...You were very FUN too. &nbsp;Everyone was. &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; So...is your car as big as that SUV you rented??? &nbsp;Or are you just pulling a trailer behind you for the luggage?? </b>

All right smart ass!!!:P No I have an Accord not an SUV, but let me tell you I have a big ass trunk!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-21-2003, 06:00 PM   #279
hotforscott
USER INFO »
LOL, you guys crack me up.
Old 08-21-2003, 06:14 PM   #280
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
I have a feeling that this is gonna be an AWESOME weekend!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 08-21-2003, 09:38 PM   #281
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
All right smart ass!!!:P &nbsp;No I have an Accord not an SUV, but let me tell you I have a big ass trunk!

I have a big trunk too.....unfortunately mines
attatched to my body......lots of junk in the trunk
Old 08-21-2003, 09:43 PM   #282
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
I have a feeling that this is gonna be an AWESOME weekend!

If it's anything like Orlando (and I'm sure it will be) it's going
to be incredible. You can't miss with Jen, Sheila, Souldancer, Aimee, Teri and Dogstar there.....they were a blast in Orlando.
Sorry Karen can't be here too We'll miss her.
Make sure to get plenty of sleep BEFORE you come cause you won't get much that weekend. Also....make sure you bring shoes comfortable for dancing....we like to &
Old 08-22-2003, 10:40 AM   #283
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Thanks for the advice Linda I'll keep that in mind. I just can't wait till November. I could really use a good time with just me know what I mean!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 08-22-2003, 11:16 AM   #284
JenRN
USER INFO »
If it's anything like Orlando (and I'm sure it will be) &nbsp;it's going &nbsp;
to be incredible. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;You can't miss with Jen, Sheila, Souldancer, Aimee, Teri and Dogstar &nbsp;there.....they were a blast in Orlando.
Sorry Karen can't be here too &nbsp;We'll miss her. &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;Make sure to get plenty of sleep BEFORE you come cause you won't get much that weekend. &nbsp; Also....make sure you bring shoes comfortable for dancing....we like to &

I thought Karen was going Yeah definately wear comfy shoes right Linda!:P My sandals killed me I had blisters for 2 weeks when I got home!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 08-22-2003, 05:48 PM   #285
Sheila63
USER INFO »
If it's anything like Orlando (and I'm sure it will be) &nbsp;it's going &nbsp;
to be incredible. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;You can't miss with Jen, Sheila, Souldancer, Aimee, Teri and Dogstar &nbsp;there.....they were a blast in Orlando.
Sorry Karen can't be here too &nbsp;We'll miss her. &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;Make sure to get plenty of sleep BEFORE you come cause you won't get much that weekend. &nbsp; Also....make sure you bring shoes comfortable for dancing....we like to &

Awww, thanks so much, Linda.:angel I feel the same way about all of you. You guys made my birthday the best ever!!!

I thought Karen was coming too, Jen. We'll have to double check with her or Teri when they get back.

Relearn Love