++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-25-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Prayer Request For Brett Michales

some of ya,alls may already know this for those of you that dont please pray in jesus name for brett Hes In bad Shape From A Brain Hemmorage Hopefully he Will Be Ok And The Lord Thy God Will Have In Will In This For Brett Thanks PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 07-13-2010, 07:45 AM   #2
Sasa
USER INFO »
Re: Prayer Request For Brett Michales

I think I did pray for him. I don't know why..I don't know him and I am not a fan. But God laid it on my heart to do so. Happy that his health is improving and he gets to watch his children grow up.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

I PROMISE YA, Every Prayer Counts Every Prayer As Long As We Are All In Agreemeant, i think another on the way, as well ...I PRAISE JESUS For Him Pulling Brett Out Of Quickly...Lord Knows It Could Have Been Worse, He Really Needs To Start Taking Better Care Of Himself, For His Salvation And Family....To Be Hontest Sasa If We Would Lost Him It Would Have Been A Family Member To Me, Thanks For Not Forgetting.... While Were At got hair thing going on ....Jon Bon Jovi,s Leg We out A Concert In Their Home state, Of NJ, What Baffles Me Is How Quick It Happend, And Jons A Great Peformer And Stays In Great Shape, Allso, Vince Picked Up For A Drunk Driving As Of Recent, PRAISE JESUS....THAT The Hege Of Protection Was There, Of Prayers Without Cease, Im Not Judging By No Means, I JUST PRAISE JESUS, He Was OK AND Not To Do It Again, I Mean Drinking Is Something So Many Are Work On Today, Jesus Understands The Addictions And There Cometh That Time As The Word Of God Reads That I Will No Longer Remember Their Sins, But The Love I Have, If You Going Drink and planning On Having More Than One, Do It At Home, Thank You Sasa, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, LETS REACH OUT AND TOUCH THE DAY PRAISE JESUS, Getting Time For That Change, PRAISE JESUS, ....LETS KEEP THAT FAITH UNSEEN STILL, Lets Excercise It....... ....Love Ya Sasa Love Ya Jason..... going to buy ya,s Cadilac, pink ones, i know why he just felt the need to do that, .......
Old 07-14-2010, 06:51 AM   #4
Sasa
USER INFO »

Addictions numb the pain of an emotional wound that hasn't been healed....the wound is fed by thoughts and can be healed by thoughts...Addiction is just a bandaid, that covers it temporarily.

I Will No Longer Remember Their Sins, But The Love I Have...

That is so important...

What we focus our attention on...expands all around us.

Praying they are Whole, Perfect, Strong, Harmonious and Happy...
I pray for each persons Wellness you brought forth,
body, mind and spirit. In Jesus Name.

(((Speaking of prayer requests...there is a whole bunch of them at Prayway.com.))) Beautiful place to pray with people globally...it really blesses you to read through and to join in. People all over the world..with needs and helping each other.

What if your prayer alone could heal, what if God moved through you, how many requests would you meet every day?
Something to think about! Love YOU...PEACE OUT!

Last edited by Sasa : 07-15-2010 at 07:08 AM.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:17 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

does numb the pain of an emotional wound that has,ht been healed, the wound is fed by thought addiction is just a bandaid that covers it still...My sinners still Glory To God, Lord Knows Im Not White Whashing, But Its The Truth Many Cant Help It for many reasons, you cant just up and take a break from or except a healing but knowing some day you will THE WORD SAYS TO ALL THAT DRAW NIGHT TO HIM there Is Better Hope, AND WE FEEL THAT HOPE RISING TODAY, Thank You SASA That Is A beautiful PRAYER AND Going Up Left It Today IN IN JESUS NAME, it aint sunday praise jesus or schueled But The Doors Of Jesus Never Close, There Is No Better Way, To Draw Nigh To Him That Loves Us, By Putting His Son...In The Hay, With Cows Chickens And Ducks, If The Pain Be Real And The Pain Cant Heal, He Know This Pain , And Wants To Heal The Pain, AND THE COMFORTER NEVER LEAVE Us In Our Time Of Need, sometimes our pain helps us bear with others pain so we can bring theme comfort, or where ever it goes out to, for what cost SASA, you can say well i was messed up then but i brought someone through the pain, AMEN, so the result is more pain, the same with the love of jesus, his pain heals others, so where do we turn, JESUS surley Will Never Forget His First Love, Which Was Sin He Took On The Worlds, When We Made Him Our First Love, But The Time Cometh When Our Pain Will Be Turned To Joy And The Reason Why, we,ve lost way to many way to many to addiction and pain, God Gave us Purpose, To Be Restored and a long with everything else, many be in conclusion, Its Our Job, To Rejoice To Him And Uplift Him And It Heals The Pain....Sasa You Said Whole Perfect Strong, PRAISE JESUS, I feel That In Perfect Harmony..loudly ... Thanks Sasa, You Can Never Under Estimate The Value Of One Soul HE Can Reach One Out Of A Multiude, ...BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, Love You Too Sasa, ....