++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-01-2019, 08:23 AM   #1
StewartFo
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
can you play minecraft on a mac with someone on a pc

can you play minecraft on a mac with someone on a pc >>>

https://minecraft.net/static/realms/...1d29613d71.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mp3kNNQ.png

Well another friend got this for Mac and I was wondering if he can play online with us. We got him a hamachi account but we've been having a few technical difficulties. I just want to know if its worth going to trouble to try and fix this or if its because hes playing on a Mac and theres no possible way he can play online with us.
6 things you should know about Minecraft Realms for iOS, Android while the PC and Mac versions of Minecraft will not work with a Pocket Edition Realms server. you can still play together
Minecraft's Big Better Together Cross-Play Update Out Now For Xbox One, PC, And Mobile The update is also coming to Switch sometime this winter.
Pay to play minecraft servers? You are allowed to charge people to join your server but most people who play Minecraft won't pay, plain and simple, it's hard enough getting people who already
It doesn't matter if you run a server off a PC or MAC -_-That must be it, itsays "Can't resolve hostname", and I looked that up. A lot of the results said it needed the IP, of who I don't know, and I sure as hell don't see anything in the title screen or multiplayer screen saying IP goes here. Any help with that?
For Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "can xbox players play with pc players online?".
I have an inspiron 530 with an intel core(TM)2 Duo CPU and 2GB of ram. Some people say it can run on a toaster but others disagree. My computer is in no way a gaming setup. I just want to know if
For Minecraft on the PC, a GameFAQs Answers question titled "If I buy Minecraft can I play it on more than one computer?".
I have an Apple laptop, and of course, play minecraft on it. My sister plays on our PC, and sometimes we go on servers and play mini games, faction survival, so on and so forth. We really just want to do a normal survival world on LAN, but we are having connection troubles.
Get the full version of Minecraft running on a Raspberry Pi. Don't want to mess around with the less capable Minecraft Pi? Here's a workaround to get the real deal on your Pi.

Related tags:
can you play minecraft on a mac with someone on a pc