++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 01-19-2008, 10:30 PM   #1966
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) January 18th

"Temptation."

We've all been there. Satan's silver bullet designed just for our heart. "No one will ever know, besides it won't hurt anybody!" some mysterious voice sounding like our own whispers inside our head. Even if those two statements were true, and they never really are, it would matter because something inside of us caved in to what we knew was wrong. One line of defense is to simply remind ourselves we are not alone in this temptation... Others have faced it and conquered it, so we can too, by God's help and the power of his Holy Spirit.

No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

1 Corinthians 10:13

Heaven

GLORY TO GOD, you know there is a lot of folk out there That sees a demon Oh on every street corner GLORY, but the serious factor is that a lot of gods people ARE FIGHTING THAT BATTLE WITH THE FATHER OF LIES BUT JUST THE MENTION OF HIS NAME JESUS DEMONS WILL INDEED FLEA we NEED NOT FORGET THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF THAT NAME IN BATTLE WITHER ITS SPIRTUAL THE THINGS IN LIFE WE DEAL WITH DAILY AND WHEN HE TRYS WE REMIND HELL OF ITS FUTURE, FOR HE HAS THE KEYS to LIFE AND DEATH GLORYYYYY HE SPEAKETH OF LIFE NOT OF DEATH THE WORST WORDS TO HELL WAS WHEN HE REMINDED HIS CHILDREN I,LL BE BACK AND MAKE ALL THINGS NEW AGAIN AND GLORY WILL BE WITH ME, Amen THE BINDER OF THE BROKEN Oh GLORY, SO IN OUR TIMES OF BATTLE WE CALL UP ON HIM JESUS MY REEDEMER JESUS MY CORNERSTONE Glory To God If your fighter AND YOUR WELL aware that troubles coming we being warriors Of the most high are aware Of his Plots so you dont have to take it CALL UNTO YOUR BEST ALIE Before The Destroyer Has Time To Sucker Punch Ya Everytime you encounter him its always a deal We maketh No deals We maketh No Bargians , GLORY TO GOD, so u can just go back to your dying kingdom of lies that only your teachers sure in hell know a lot about it and think about some more GLORY TO GOD WHERE JUST THE KING OF THE JEWS failed SORRY ANY WAY YA THEORY IT ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT UPSIDE DOWN SIDE WAYS, ITS STILL GOING BE JESUS KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS
Old 01-20-2008, 09:24 AM   #1967
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 20th

"The Lord is our refuge and our strength."

It takes a great deal of wisdom to realize that. Our lives are much more than possessions and positions. Our lives are gifts from God; given to us and to others for His glory. We need not ask what more God can do for us, but what we might do for God. He will surely let us know.

The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

Psalm 9:9

Prayer: Father, I sometimes need to escape: from the world, from myself, from the things that tie me down. Be my liberation and my sanctuary. Strengthen me for Your service. Amen.

Heaven

Old 01-20-2008, 01:59 PM   #1968
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) January 20th

"The Lord is our refuge and our strength."

It takes a great deal of wisdom to realize that. Our lives are much more than possessions and positions. Our lives are gifts from God; given to us and to others for His glory. We need not ask what more God can do for us, but what we might do for God. He will surely let us know.

The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

Psalm 9:9

Prayer: Father, I sometimes need to escape: from the world, from myself, from the things that tie me down. Be my liberation and my sanctuary. Strengthen me for Your service. Amen.

Heaven

GLORY TO GOD, My Brother as we pray for those Who Are Weak, That They May Become Strong and from wisdom we learn there be no strengeth without weakness , THERE IS NOTHING LIKE PRECIOUS JEHOVHOA GOD GLORY TO GOD, im opening up the precious PSALM 18,CALLING UP ON TE LORD IN DISTRESS, I WILL LOVE THEE O LORD MY STENGETH THE LORD IS MY ROCK AND MY FORTESS AND MY DELIVERER MY STRENGTH IN WHOM I WILL TRUST MY BUCKLER, AND MY HIGH TOWER I WILL CALL UPON THE LORD WHO IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED SO SHALL I BE SAVED FROM MINE ENEMIES, The Sorrows Of Death Compassed Me AND the Floods Of Un Godly Men Made Me Afraid The Sorrows Of Hell Compassed Me About, THE snares OfDeath Prevented Me In My Distress I CALLED upon The Lord And CRIED UNTO MY GOD He Heared My Voice Out Of His Temple And My Cry Came Before His Ears, You Know Your God Is With Thee, as it written in verse 7 And 8 THE precious Move The Holy Ghost Will Roar , the the earth shhok and trembled the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken because he was wroth, GOD LOVES HIS CHILDREN and want one hair on their heads to be harmed, GLORY TO GOD, There Went Up A Smoker Out Of his Nostrils And Fire Out his mouth devoured coals were kindled by it, GLORY verse 9 and 10 HE Bowed Down The Heavens also came down And Darkness Was Under His Feet, Glory To God when we call upon Him In our Time Of Need AND FROM TIME TO TIME those Needs Changes HE WILL SUPPLY OUR NEEDS, BUT WHEN WE NEED HIM TO DESEND MIGHTY in our times of distress We notice THAT HIS STRENGETH never Changes HE NEEDS US TO BE STRONG IN HIM
Old 01-21-2008, 06:28 AM   #1969
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 21st

"I told you sow!"

Isn't it incredible how huge trees grow out of tiny seeds! This principle runs throughout all of life. We can never completely get away from the seeds we sow. So let's not fool ourselves while we're trying to do a "snow job" on God. Let's make sure the seeds we sow are the ones we want sprouting up!

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit will reap eternal life.

Galatians 6:7-8

Heaven

Old 01-22-2008, 06:25 AM   #1970
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 22nd

"A.S.K."

Ask! So often we're afraid to ask for help because we have to admit we don't have the answers. Seek! Effort and interest and perseverance are necessary and that's sometimes hard. Knock! But God wants us to use the A.S.K. principle and bring our hearts before him. So let's not whine, complain, desire, and want. Let's ask our Father and seek his glory.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."

Matthew 7:7-8

Heaven

Old 01-23-2008, 06:23 AM   #1971
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 23rd

"Wisdom."

Wisdom is that illusive quality we respect in others and find so difficult to develop in ourselves. Yet God promises it to those who really ask. But remember the secret of ASKing from yesterday's Daily. Or better yet, check out Proverbs 2. Wisdom is ours only if we seek it above all other possessions and value it above all other diversions. God longs to impart it, but there is something about wisdom that demands we value it before we can receive it.

If any of you lacks wisdom he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

James 1:5

Heaven

Old 01-24-2008, 06:18 AM   #1972
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 24th

"Nonjudgmental intervention."

In a day when intervening in someone's life is no longer politically and socially correct, these verses ring out like a gunshot on a still night. Sin is still real and is just as deadly as ever. Yet because we fear being branded judgmental, we let many who are trapped by sin go to their spiritual death. The call is for nonjudgmental intervention! We recognize the gravity of the sin and the need of the sinner, without feeling arrogant in our righteousness. "There but for the grace of God go I."

If someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted.

Galatians 6:1

Heaven

Old 01-25-2008, 06:20 AM   #1973
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Januery 25th

"The way, the truth, and the life!"

We are overexposed to choices. Every day someone will try to tell us that we need one more thing in order to make our lives complete. Ads tells us that we should be dissatisfied with what we have, that we need something different. The truth is, when we find what works, or what is right, or what we like, no one should be able to tell us that we're wrong. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life, and no one and nothing can ever take His place. We are already Kingdom people. There's no reason to try anything else.

In the Lord put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?

Psalm 11:1

Heaven

Old 01-26-2008, 07:01 AM   #1974
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 26th

"Humble yourselves."

That sounds obscene. At least to our culture of "self-promotion" and "get ahead at all cost" it sounds obscene... Humility is a forgotten virtue. Often confused with weakness or timidity, humility is about knowing our proper place in the world without flaunting it. Only God can exalt in a permanent way, so the key is to know our place before him and let him put us in the place he chooses to honor him. Worldly-mindedness is enmity to God!

Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

James 4:10

Heaven

Old 01-26-2008, 04:17 PM   #1975
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) January 26th

"Humble yourselves."

That sounds obscene. At least to our culture of "self-promotion" and "get ahead at all cost" it sounds obscene... Humility is a forgotten virtue. Often confused with weakness or timidity, humility is about knowing our proper place in the world without flaunting it. Only God can exalt in a permanent way, so the key is to know our place before him and let him put us in the place he chooses to honor him. Worldly-mindedness is enmity to God!

Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

James 4:10

Heaven

GLORY TO THE MOST HIGH THE LIVING WATER, glory, great posting brother david ,HE IS WONDERFULLLLLLLL, And Glory To God Living in this world THAT Knows him not we hear to damn much forgive my use of words if it offends senstive readers thats just the only way of describing it Damn LORD I LOVE YA, aint nothing wrong with that We Just Cant FORGET THE LORD OF JACOB THE MOST HIGH GOD whos spirt has desended to us in our times of need and great trouble and preseverance Sometimes IT ALL SOUNDS WRONG, and then we know THE MOST HIGH GOD IS INDEED OUR REFUGE AND OUR SHILED AND FORTRESS AND IS ALWAYS RIGHT, how many times have Ye have Read Where Is Thou God ? Who Delivers And Saves, GLORYYYYYYYYY, Delight In The Will Of God Psalm 40, 1 ,5 I WAITIED Patiently For The Lord And He Inclined unto me and heared my cry. he brought me also out of an horrbile pit out of the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock and eastablished my goings,And put a new song in my mouth Even Praise Unto Our God Many Shall See It And Fear And Shall Trust In The Lord Blessed Is The Man That Maketh The Lord Hos Trust And Respects Not The Proud Nor Such As turn Aside Lies. Many O Lord My God Are Thy Wonderfull Works Which THOU HAS SURLEY DONE, and thy thoughts which are to Usward Thet Can Not Be Reckoned UP IN ORDER UNTO THEE GLORY If Would Declare And Speak Of Theme They Are More Than Can Be Numbered,
Old 01-27-2008, 08:13 AM   #1976
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 27th

"Stand strong in our Lord!"

How often do you forget that we are in a spiritual war? Our enemy is deceptively cunning - take away the immediacy of a threat and the danger appears gone. But he's there, always. But rather than try to guess his plans and counter all of his moves, Paul reminds us to simply take up the tools God has given us and stand up to the evil one.

Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 6:12-13

Heaven

Old 01-27-2008, 08:38 PM   #1977
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Stand Strong Glory To God

AMEN AND AMEN
Old 01-28-2008, 06:44 AM   #1978
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 28th

"Spirit to Spirit."

Genuine worship is a gift. Since God is spirit, since he is holy, we cannot fully approach him without the gift and blessing of his Holy Spirit. As Christians who received his Spirit when we were baptized into Christ and born of God, we can now speak to him and worship him Spirit to Spirit.

God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship him in spirit and in truth.

John 4:24

Heaven

Old 01-29-2008, 06:21 AM   #1979
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

January 29th

"Let us serve Him well."

Something is terribly wrong in our world. Some of God's children are ill-fed, homeless, diseased, and abused. Many people do not know the comforts of a home, nor the security of a free state. Who will care for these lowly children of God?

The Bible says that the Lord will rise up in behalf of these people, but it also says that He will do so through His servants and followers. That means that God will provide for His poorer children through the grace of His richer ones. We are called to give from our blessed abundance, that others less fortunate might live. This is not an option for Christians, but a basic mandate upon which our faith is built. We are the hands, the feet, the eyes, and the voice of the Lord. Let us serve Him well.

For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the Lord.

Psalm 12:5

Heaven

Old 01-29-2008, 09:11 PM   #1980
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory To God,

Its Up To Us To Reach In Our Pockets And Make It Hurt GLORY You Know If Dont Hurt It Aint Going Do No Good, you know we aint thinking about reaward at all GLORY TO GOD HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED For All He Is THE LORD LOVETH A CHEERFULL Giver, blessings brother