++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-01-2019, 03:09 PM   #1
StewartFo
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
afterglow xbox one controller mac

afterglow xbox one controller mac >>>

https://i.imgur.com/i7ggG2P.png

With the Afterglow Configuration App, adjust lighting, vibration levels, and the Multi-Function wheels on your Afterglow Prismatic Controller for Xbox One*.
How do I do this? I have found drivers for the sixaxis but I can't find any for the afterglow. Also, does anyone know any good ways to map the buttons, I have tried gamepad companion but that
I need a little help. Does anyone know how to make a connection with an "Afterglow" wireless controller to a Xbox 360? Is evidently a little more complicated than a Microsoft wireless controller.
So I just bought this new afterglow controller for the xbox 360 since I needed a PC controller for games oh my choosing. It doesn't seem to be working... When I plug it in it says there was an
I'm using a Logic 3 gamepad, something like this. The game recognizes it's there, but I can't calibrate the controller, and I also can't use the controller. The controller works fine with every
Hey guys, I'm completely stumbed at the moment. I have plugged an Xbox 360 Controller to my computer which is decent gaming pc (can play Crysis on High with high fps) with Vista Ultimate 64.
I don't know if thats a PC or 360 issue, really, but I'll try here anyway.I have a wired controller I've been using for a while on my PC. I heard you could use your headset on your PC (I want it
I need too know becouse im thinking of buying a 360, and I want too plae my 360 and HDTV on one side of my bed, and I want too sit on the other end against the wall with my controler I think I
Hi all, I have and issue with my XBOX360 WIRED controller for Pc. From time to time 4 lights of the central button start blinking. There is no reason for them to do that and I am concerned about
everytime i play a game my controller loses connection and my character will keep doing what i was doing before or it will spin out....is my ps3 defective?trey555555 Don't play inside your microwave.