++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 01-18-2009, 09:51 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Clear

Look Away, can you just stop and now look away look away oh from the times oh from THESE times thats killing you and killing me my friends Oh Those Times Oh those Times Are They Clear Are They Clear Now Oh These Times Are,nt They So Clear After Looking Away From This World Can You Look Deeper To Find It So Clear To Live Again Let Your Silents Fill Me Let Your Silents Hear Me Let Your Silents Fill Me With Something We All Need More Will Your Silence Hear Me Will Your Silence Need Me Once Your At Your Own Door Just For A Little While Can You Hear Me From Your Core Is,nt It Worth Your Body Is,nt Worth Your Mind Is,nt Worth Your Soul To Live Again Oh These Times These Times That Our Killing Me When You Find Your Way To Oh That City That Precious City Looking For The Streets Paved With Gold You Just Mite Miss Me Wants In A While Oh Look Away From This World Look Away From These Times Are,nt They So Clear Can You Wall Away From Hope When Its Now Begging For Your Trust Its Begging For Your Thirst And Its Begging For Your Dreams Oh Can We Just Look Away From The Times That Make No To Since To You No More Than They Do Me Oh Look Away From The Times That Our Killing Me Ohhhhhhhhhh Its Robbong Your Joy Its Taking Your Peace Its Hunger To Kill And Destroy And Its Not Going Anywhere But Together We Can Bring It Down Oh Look Away From The Times That Our Killing Me Oh Lets Just Look Away From The Times And Breathe With Me To Where We Found Life Where We Took Our First Steps Oh Please Look Away From The Times Lets Look Away From The Times Lets Learn To Breathe Again Lets Love Stronger Than Yesterday Lets Believe In Each Other Lets Try To Hold Each Other And Look Away From These Times Are,nt They So Clear Are,nt They So Clear Are They Not So Clear guys this is the first version of clear have,nt shared anything in a while Hope ya,s Enjoy it
Old 01-19-2009, 06:48 AM   #2
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Clear

Its Robbing Your Joy
Its Taking Your Peace
Its Hunger To Kill And Destroy
And Its Not Going Anywhere

But Together We Can Bring It Down

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 01-21-2009, 11:42 AM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Clear

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Its Robbing Your Joy
Its Taking Your Peace
Its Hunger To Kill And Destroy
And Its Not Going Anywhere

But Together We Can Bring It Down

WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU WE WILL ROCK YOU BLOOD ON YOUR FACE BIG DISGRACE GOING KICK YOUR A*&(**SS ALL OVER THE PLACE SINGING WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU thank you My Donna Lee those were my favorite lines to ya any prespective On Over Coming Death in all