++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 12-14-2003, 12:46 PM   #16
Aimee
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I for one am very glad to hear this news. It saddens me to think that just becasue he is caught, doesn't mean the war is over and our troops will not be able to come home until when? But you're right Jen... Talk about boosting morale! I am very proud of them for capturing this demon without murder. I think that goes pretty far in showing that the warriors of today are not as trigger happy. Maybe in the very near future our generation can keep this spirit of working together with technology to create change without the greusome killings that war has always meant.
Old 12-14-2003, 12:54 PM   #17
Aimee
USER INFO »
Post Script

But I do agree that he should be tried in the most Iraqui tradition.
Old 12-14-2003, 01:35 PM   #18
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Aimee) But I do agree that he should be tried in the most Iraqui tradition.
Yes I agree. It will be VERY interesting to see what happens to him!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-14-2003, 01:47 PM   #19
SCTMM's hubby
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) Yes I agree. It will be VERY interesting to see what happens to him!

I agree they should STONE him to death with stones covered in the ashes of our fallen hero's. So they can get revenge.

Old 12-14-2003, 01:50 PM   #20
Rain
USER INFO »
Quote: I agree they should STONE him to death with stones covered in the ashes of our fallen hero's. So they can get revenge.

agreed

Why bleed for the wicked..If the wicked dont bleed for me..
Got to stand up Psych myself up..That's the way it's gonna be.

Old 12-14-2003, 02:16 PM   #21
Sheila63
USER INFO »
I'll second that.

I'm so proud of all of our brave men and women in the military. I couldn't believe the awesome news when I heard it this morning. I had my doubts if he would ever be found and captured. This will most definitely boost the morale of all the military forces fighting for everyone's freedom.

Relearn Love
Old 12-14-2003, 02:29 PM   #22
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by SCTMM's hubby) I agree they should STONE him to death with stones covered in the ashes of our fallen hero's. So they can get revenge.
Yeah I agree something like that should happen. Especially after the MASS graves they have found in the last week or two that have now jacked the numbers up to over 500,00 people he and his regime have murdered. Maybe now people will realize that we are there for a reason. It will be interesting to see how the "other" countries that have leant Saddam millions of dollars act now, gee I wonder will they expect the Iraqi people to pay them back. We will see how this all pans out, should be interesting.

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-14-2003, 02:53 PM   #23
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
THANK GOD!!! I was thrilled when I heard the news this morning. Now all they need to do is find that Bin Laden bastard. Kudos and congrats to our troops, I still pray for their safe return but this is a big step.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-14-2003, 05:22 PM   #24
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Merry Christmas to the Iraqi people!!!

They caught that snake Sadaam right in his hole

So are they gonna torch him
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 12-14-2003, 09:39 PM   #25
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) Yes he had American money with him and some AK47's and 2 "insignificant" bath party people with him.

huh? where did you see that?

All news I'm checked says he was in hole, alone... with only one way out, covered by bricks.

I also read this:

Sources from the Israel Intelligence Service says he was kidnapped for some of his own people, about 3 weeks ago and since then they were negotiating with USA represents, due that US$ 25,000,000 reward...
Old 12-14-2003, 09:46 PM   #26
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
It was on the news that he was found with American money and arrested with two bodyguards.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-14-2003, 10:27 PM   #27
RMadd
USER INFO »
I saw that this morning while watching FOX NFL Sunday pregame... that's awesome! 'cept, I thought he was just armed w/ a pistol. Whatever. Proof that the American and British troops are having an impact over there. Here's to hoping the militant, suicidal Saddam-supporters don't go insane on the troops now. This certainly does help Bush's approval, despite the obvious fact that he didn't capture Saddamn. It's like the economy. Everyone attributed a good one to Clinton, and the bad (but now improving!) one to Bush... intelligent people know it's not true; the economy runs in cycles. One man generally does not make or break the economy. Kudos to the government for instituting measures to depose a radical dictator and to stimulate the economy!

Old 12-14-2003, 11:41 PM   #28
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) huh? where did you see that?

All news I'm checked says he was in hole, alone... with only one way out, covered by bricks.

I also read this:

Sources from the Israel Intelligence Service says he was kidnapped for some of his own people, about 3 weeks ago and since then they were negotiating with USA represents, due that US$ 25,000,000 reward...
It has been all over the news, no matter what channel you watch! I myself watch Fox news primarily, they don't taint your brain with media garbage. The 2 people were not in the hole with him, they were arrested at the same time, as the body guards. Yes he had AK47's with him as well as a pistol, he was obviously too much of a coward to shoot himself like he expected his bath party to due in his name

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-15-2003, 04:27 PM   #29
RMadd
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) I myself watch Fox news primarily, they don't taint your brain with media garbage.

FOX News is the shit!!!! Fuck the liberal media!!!!

Old 12-15-2003, 10:49 PM   #30
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) FOX News is the shit!!!! Fuck the liberal media!!!!
Well..... seems you feel stongly about this

So do I have a fellow Bill O'Reily fan?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"