++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 08-04-2009, 02:10 PM   #1
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Big Brother (1984) health care

Page 16: States that if you have insurance at the time of the bill becoming law and change, you will be required to take a similar plan. If that is not available, you will be required to take the gov option!
• Page 22: Mandates audits of all employers that self-insure!
• Page 29: Admission: your health care will be rationed!
• Page 30: A government committee will decide what treatments and benefits you get (and, unlike an insurer, there will be no appeals process)
• Page 42: The "Health Choices Commissioner" will decide health benefits for you. You will have no choice. None.
• Page 50: All non-US citizens, illegal or not, will be provided with free healthcare services.
• Page 58: Every person will be issued a National ID Healthcard.
• Page 59: The federal government will have direct, real-time access to all individual bank accounts for electronic funds transfer.
• Page 65: Taxpayers will subsidize all union retiree and community organizer health plans (example: SEIU, UAW and ACORN)
• Page 72: All private healthcare plans must conform to government rules to participate in a Healthcare Exchange.
• Page 84: All private healthcare plans must participate in the Healthcare Exchange (i.e., total government control of private plans)
• Page 91: Government mandates linguistic infrastructure for services; translation: illegal aliens
• Page 95: The Government will pay ACORN and Americorps to sign up individuals for Government-run Health Care plan.
• Page 102: Those eligible for Medicaid will be automatically enrolled: you have no choice in the matter.
• Page 124: No company can sue the government for price-fixing. No "judicial review" is permitted against the government monopoly. Put simply, private insurers will be crushed.
• Page 127: The AMA sold doctors out: the government will set wages.
• Page 145: An employer MUST auto-enroll employees into the government-run public plan. No alternatives.
• Page 126: Employers MUST pay healthcare bills for part-time employees AND their families.
• Page 149: Any employer with a payroll of $400K or more, who does not offer the public option, pays an 8% tax on payroll <>BR • Page 150: Any employer with a payroll of $250K-400K or more, who does not offer the public option, pays a 2 to 6% tax on payroll
• Page 167: Any individual who doesnt' have acceptable healthcare (according to the government) will be taxed 2.5% of income.
• Page 170: Any NON-RESIDENT alien is exempt from individual taxes (Americans will pay for them).
• Page 195: Officers and employees of Government Healthcare Bureaucracy will have access to ALL American financial and personal records.
• Page 203: "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax." Yes, it really says that.
• Page 239: Bill will reduce physician services for Medicaid. Seniors and the poor most affected."
• Page 241: Doctors: no matter what speciality you have, you'll all be paid the same (thanks, AMA!)
• Page 253: Government sets value of doctors' time, their professional judgment, etc.
• Page 265: Government mandates and controls productivity for private healthcare industries.
• Page 268: Government regulates rental and purchase of power-driven wheelchairs.
• Page 272: Cancer patients: welcome to the wonderful world of rationing!
• Page 280: Hospitals will be penalized for what the government deems preventable re-admissions.
• Page 298: Doctors: if you treat a patient during an initial admission that results in a readmission, you will be penalized by the government.
• Page 317: Doctors: you are now prohibited for owning and investing in healthcare companies!
• Page 318: Prohibition on hospital expansion. Hospitals cannot expand without government approval.
• Page 321: Hospital expansion hinges on "community" input: in other words, yet another payoff for ACORN.
• Page 335: Government mandates establishment of outcome-based measures: i.e., rationing.
• Page 341: Government has authority to disqualify Medicare Advantage Plans, HMOs, etc.
• Page 354: Government will restrict enrollment of SPECIAL NEEDS individuals.
• Page 379: More bureaucracy: Telehealth Advisory Committee (healthcare by phone).
• Page 425: More bureaucracy: Advance Care Planning Consult: Senior Citizens, assisted suicide, euthanasia?
• Page 425: Government will instruct and consult regarding living wills, durable powers of attorney, etc. Mandatory. Appears to lock in estate taxes ahead of time.
• Page 425: Goverment provides approved list of end-of-life resources, guiding you in death.
• Page 427: Government mandates program that orders end-of-life treatment; government dictates how your life ends.
• Page 429: Advance Care Planning Consult will be used to dictate treatment as patient's health deteriorates. This can include an ORDER for end-of-life plans. An ORDER from the GOVERNMENT.
• Page 430: Government will decide what level of treatments you may have at end-of-life.
• Page 469: Community-based Home Medical Services: more payoffs for ACORN.
• Page 472: Payments to Community-based organizations: more payoffs for ACORN.
• Page 489: Government will cover marriage and family therapy. Government intervenes in your marriage.
• Page 494: Government will cover mental health services: defining, creating and rationing those services.

-Homer Simpson

Old 08-05-2009, 11:15 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Big Brother (1984) health care

you can almost feel the change now subsiding thanks for posting that looking at page 42 there health choices Comissioner will decide health benefits for you You will Have No Choice
Old 08-09-2009, 09:02 PM   #3
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

I wonder how people will feel about page 59?

-Homer Simpson

Old 08-11-2009, 09:13 PM   #4
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Obamacare is also about the government coming into homes and usurping parental rights over child care development. It's outlined in passages like Section 440 and Section 1904 of the House bill (page 838) under the heading: 'Home visitation programs for families with young children and families expecting children,' which would provide (via grants to states) for home visitation programs to educate parents on child behavior and parenting skills. ... The bill says that the government agents, the 'well-trained and competent staff,' will 'provide parents with knowledge of age-appropriate child development in cognitive language, social, emotional and motor domains ... modeling, consulting, and coaching on parenting practices, skills to interact with their child to enhance age-appropriate development.'" All that is in the bill.
I am a father and I do not want government agents coming into my home and telling me how to raise my son.

-Homer Simpson

Old 08-14-2009, 12:36 PM   #5
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Obama has been claiming there are no "death panels" in the health care proposals but the senate has now declared the death panel sections of the bill will be removed. Obama is either a liar or he doesn't know what's in this reform we're all subject to.

-Homer Simpson

Old 08-14-2009, 07:33 PM   #6
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »

I honestly would not be surprised if he doesn't know. I mean, at his press conference someone asked him a question about the bill, and he actually said he wasn't familiar with it.

Jason
Old 08-27-2009, 09:10 AM   #7
creedsoul~
USER INFO »

What right deathwinger website did you post that from? Did you verify its contents and do you actually have anything to offer besides spreading the fear and lies? Nevermind don't answer that.

Doing some "real" research would do you good, try truth finding instead of lie building.. its good for the soul.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:44 PM   #8
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsoul~)

What right deathwinger website did you post that from? Did you verify its contents and do you actually have anything to offer besides spreading the fear and lies? Nevermind don't answer that.

Doing some "real" research would do you good, try truth finding instead of lie building.. its good for the soul.

It's verified page by page and don't bother trying to say it's not in there because there is no bill. Elements of these claims are in every bill the democrats has out there. Like I said before why would they present one document to the people when they can keep this shell game going and fool people like you.
Why don't you point out exactly where it is in the bills that proves my points are "lies".

-Homer Simpson

Last edited by eusebioCBR : 08-27-2009 at 03:48 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:45 AM   #9
creedsoul~
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) It's verified page by page and don't bother trying to say it's not in there because there is no bill. Elements of these claims are in every bill the democrats has out there. Like I said before why would they present one document to the people when they can keep this shell game going and fool people like you.
Why don't you point out exactly where it is in the bills that proves my points are "lies".

Please post the link of the website you pulled this list from.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:25 PM   #10
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsoul~) Please post the link of the website you pulled this list from.

Forget the source, if it's all lies why don't you refute it page by page.

-Homer Simpson

Old 08-31-2009, 08:51 AM   #11
creedsoul~
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) Forget the source, if it's all lies why don't you refute it page by page.

I am not going to go line by line from a source unknown, how ignorant it would be to "assume" what you are saying is accurate. SSDD.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:16 AM   #12
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsoul~) I am not going to go line by line from a source unknown, how ignorant it would be to "assume" what you are saying is accurate. SSDD.

How ignorant it is to believe the it's the governments job to take complete care of you.

-Homer Simpson

Old 08-31-2009, 09:24 AM   #13
creedsoul~
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) How ignorant it is to believe the it's the governments job to take complete care of you.

There is no implication in any of my words that should lead you to believe this is how I think. I trust the government about as far as I can throw them. But at least they "appear" to be helping where the drug/insurance companies are obviously only trying to get richer. The more drugs they sell the more people will continue to believe they are the savior. They are the most powerful and sophisticated pimps in a broken system. Regardless, I know which side I want to be on and you appear to have taken your side. Best of luck to you.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:27 AM   #14
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »

The youtube video footage of Obama stating in his own words that his goal is a "single payer system". You are a waste of time.

-Homer Simpson

Last edited by eusebioCBR : 08-31-2009 at 05:10 PM.