++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-14-2002, 11:51 PM   #61
KBoo925
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Here's my little story....

I was away on vacation when my sister called me and told me I had to see this video (Higher) w/ this lead singer that looked just like the guy I just broke up with (or that broke up w/me...that's another story). Anyway, I found it on MTV as soon as I got back and yes, he did look a little like him, but I didn't think he was all that cute at the time (maybe I was still a little burnt). But, I loved the song and bought the CD. I was into it, but not crazy about them like I am now. It wasn't until I got Weathered, and loved EVERY SONG. As I said in other posts, it was during a rough time in my life (another story...wow, there's so many huh?), and the words and crashing beats were just what I needed to get me through....still do. Then, when I saw them in concert, I was hooked. I bought MOP and listened to all three CDs almost constantly. Totally fell in love w/Scott's energy and the more I listened, and the more shows, I went to...the more I LOVED them. I hope this story never ends....I can't wait till NYE and for the next CD and the next tour. Thanks for listening guys...it feels great to share this here, knowing so many others have felt this way.
Have a great nite.
Karin
Old 12-15-2002, 06:43 PM   #62
Sheila63
USER INFO »
It is great!! I've always been a music lover but these guys just totally rock my world!!! I've never felt so passionate about a band and their music before. Creed has helped give me a whole new lease on life!! I can relate so much to the lyrics. Sometimes I think to myself, "Did he write this song about me?" The connection I have to the band and their music is nothing that I've ever felt before with anyone else's music.

Relearn Love
Old 12-15-2002, 06:48 PM   #63
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I am feelin' you. It's like they are right there reading your thoughts. I have never felt this close to a band in my life. I think they ROCK. I can't wait to see them on the 29th. I think they will rock more then ever. It will be my 3rd show and I can hardly hold in the excitement.
Old 12-15-2002, 08:10 PM   #64
LovinCreed
USER INFO »
<span style='color:deeppink'>And here's my story...

I'm a newly "converted" Creed fan. Over the summer, my sister really wanted to go to the Creed concert in our hometown. She kept buggin' me and buggin' me to go; and I kept thinking to myself, "Oh I don't know..." Well, I decided to go with her, and ever since that night of my very first Creed concert, I was converted. Creed IS the BEST band EVER! Hearing their music live TOTALLY changes everything. The impact of the spiritual lyrics really hit home when I was at the concert. It was the first concert I genuinely cried at because I felt the power and emotion that Stapp and the band put into every song.

Now I can't imagine having never have gone to that concert. It totally transformed my life. My CD player is always loaded with Creed's CD's; and I live to just breathe the air of their concerts! I have seen Creed 3 times in concert in less than 5 months, and I'm really hoping next tour to see them a lot more.

Thanks guys for letting me share. Cuz I know my story is alittle different. But, I'd definitely say that their concert experience was when I realized that no matter how cute, sexy, or popular bands are, it's their words, their feelings, and their expressions that give you a true sense of their music and purpose. Creed's music came into my life and changed it *most definitely* for the better. </span>

Lisa
Old 12-15-2002, 08:19 PM   #65
JenRN
USER INFO »
What a cool experience Lisa! Yeah i would have to say their concerts will make you cry, scream and just plain get goosebumps ALL OVER! I have seen them 4 times live this year 2 in the pit, weak in the knees for me! I am itching to go to another show, I HAVE THE FEVER!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-15-2002, 08:29 PM   #66
LovinCreed
USER INFO »
<span style='color:deeppink'>Can I be annoying and share another mini-story about one of my concert experiences? I'll try and make it short!

When I saw Creed the 2nd time in Pittsburgh, my sister and I got these tickets off eBay to go. Well, the tickets were Row H. Mind you, I'm assuming Row H means 8th row because A = 1, B =2, etc, etc. Anyways, we get there, and the lady is taking us to our seats - and I'm like, "Why are we walking down so close to the stage, aren't we in 8th row?" GET THIS - we were in the first row of the seats with a mini-pit in front of us! Yeah! So Row H was actually the 1st row with seats! I nearly !! We were *so* close that I still praise God to this day for those wonderful seats!

Ok, thanks for letting me share! Anyone else have some cool concert experiences? </span>

Lisa
Old 12-15-2002, 08:48 PM   #67
JenRN
USER INFO »
Well the 2 times I was in the pit on the rail, Scott smiled at me twice, I got his sweat on me 3 times and I came home with a pic from Mark. SOOOOO needless to say I had a rockin good time!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-15-2002, 08:52 PM   #68
hotforscott
USER INFO »
i got the sweat once and he made eye contact and smiled during DSD so that song means so much more to me now. the first show i was in the lower level so i wasn't all that close and didn't see them much. after this last one on the rail. i won't take anything but pit seats.
Old 12-15-2002, 08:53 PM   #69
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Well, other than the eye contact Scott and I made together in Ft. Wayne, I can honestly say I think Dogstar is the reason for the Hilaree/Scott troubles. I think Hilaree found out about the longing looks Scott was exchanging with Dogstar and confronted him about it with the cell phone in his bedroom in Orlando a few weeks later. You would've thought there weren't 9000 other people there in that arena that night!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-15-2002, 08:55 PM   #70
hotforscott
USER INFO »
dogstar you are sooooooooo lucky.
what i would give to have something like that happen.
sounds intense.
Old 12-15-2002, 08:55 PM   #71
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Well, other than the eye contact Scott and I made together in Ft. Wayne, I can honestly say I think Dogstar is the reason for the Hilaree/Scott troubles. I think Hilaree found out about the longing looks Scott was exchanging with Dogstar and confronted him about it with the cell phone in his bedroom in Orlando a few weeks later. You would've thought there weren't 9000 other people there in that arena that night!!

Woo Hoo Dogstar! You Lucky lady you!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-15-2002, 09:46 PM   #72
KBoo925
USER INFO »
Ok....feeling really jealous right now!!!! You lucky lady Dogstar...I hope I get a look or two on NYE, although you all may have to carry me out after that!
Old 12-15-2002, 09:53 PM   #73
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by KBoo925
Ok....feeling really jealous right now!!!! &nbsp; You lucky lady Dogstar...I hope I get a look or two on NYE, although you all may have to carry me out after that!

I'm telling you, I couldn't believe it myself. There was one that was like 10- seconds long. I looked at Teri, and was like, OMFG! It was unbelievable. I could barely contain myself.

Teri, you are seriously cracking my a** up!
Old 12-15-2002, 10:18 PM   #74
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Steve's paying me well.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-16-2002, 05:24 PM   #75
Sheila63
USER INFO »
All of you that have gotten to be in the pit are sooooo lucky!!! I'm still waiting to see Creed live for the first time and you're all making me so excited I can't stand it!!! Reading all these incredible stories makes me want to hop in my car and drive to Philly for New Year's Eve!!!

Relearn Love