++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 12-19-2004, 10:44 PM   #61
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Wow, sounds cool.

Good point, you better hurry, I think they are selling very rapidly in both Ozy and NZ.

The BDO is average this year, no super huge acts coming, I'm pretty sure Velvet aren't coming to NZ for the BDO. The best act this year would have to be Shihad. And yeah Metallica last year was freaking HUGE, wish I had of gone.

Okay, sorry, I should have known you don't like to be slapped. Take some of this then: ehe

I taught them well.

Hell yeah, over here we get a few days of beautiful sun and then it ends up raining. (Talk about ruin my sunbathing schedule! lol) To lie on one of your beaches for a day would be bliss.

Doesn't it make you feel all Christmasy!

i'm going to head and buy the ticket/s tommorrow if possible for the VR gig. considering they are playing a large venue and will probably add another date or two i'm not too worried but i better not mess around. the BDO is weak and i think the best acts are the local acts like powderfinger. oh yeah i remember jihad....oh i meant shihad. they were known as pacifier for a while and they seriously rock.

yep its going to be a long and hot summer here......back to U2 the new album is good but they certainly haven't surpassed joshua tree or achtung baby.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 12-21-2004, 08:25 PM   #62
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
i caught u2 live at slane castle on the box last night and now i really want that dvd lol. must have being a couple of hundred thousand people all in one voice and bono must have felt great at that point. anthem for the people after anthem for the people even if the music has remained largely uncharged throughout the past 25 or so years apart from pop etc.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 12-22-2004, 06:22 PM   #63
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) the BDO is weak and i think the best acts are the local acts like powderfinger.
Yeah they are quite good, I like their singles that they have put out, they are doing well on our local rock station.

Quote: (Originally Posted by ausiecreeder) oh yeah i remember jihad....oh i meant shihad.
Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to kick your ass again.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) they were known as pacifier for a while and they seriously rock
Yes Pacifier was a very weak and poofy name for a hard out band. I'm so glad they changed their name back to Shihad, and Toogood has grown his hair out again!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) back to U2 the new album is good but they certainly haven't surpassed joshua tree or achtung baby.
I'm actually getting the album for Christmas, but my mum let me listen to it for a few days before she took it off me. So I have all the song's choruses in my head, but that's about it, for the moment. Only 2 more days to go, hehe. And also, yes Achtung Baby is my favourite U2 album. Favourite songs are Ultra Violet, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, and Love Is Blindness.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) i caught u2 live at slane castle on the box last night and now i really want that dvd lol. must have being a couple of hundred thousand people all in one voice and bono must have felt great at that point.
Oh dude, tell me about it. That concert is wicked. And yeah all the people is just so overwhelming, there are a few camera shots with the whole band and you can see them looking at each other with a "woah this is unreal" face. Very good concert.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) if the music has remained largely uncharged throughout the past 25 or so years apart from pop etc.
That album is so friggen hard to find, I want it so bad. They can't order them in either. Grr.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 12-22-2004, 06:50 PM   #64
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Yeah they are quite good, I like their singles that they have put out, they are doing well on our local rock station.

Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to kick your ass again.

Yes Pacifier was a very weak and poofy name for a hard out band. I'm so glad they changed their name back to Shihad, and Toogood has grown his hair out again!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

I'm actually getting the album for Christmas, but my mum let me listen to it for a few days before she took it off me. So I have all the song's choruses in my head, but that's about it, for the moment. Only 2 more days to go, hehe. And also, yes Achtung Baby is my favourite U2 album. Favourite songs are Ultra Violet, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, and Love Is Blindness.

Oh dude, tell me about it. That concert is wicked. And yeah all the people is just so overwhelming, there are a few camera shots with the whole band and you can see them looking at each other with a "woah this is unreal" face. Very good concert.

That album is so friggen hard to find, I want it so bad. They can't order them in either. Grr.

how bout if you get your parents to buy pop from amazon on their credit card and you give them the cash? hey i'm not liking this domestic violence! *swims back across the tasman* lol
i really want that dvd now, that must have being the greatest feeling, being bono leading the crowd along.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 12-22-2004, 07:51 PM   #65
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) how bout if you get your parents to buy pop from amazon on their credit card and you give them the cash?
I could do, but the only thing is persuading my parents that the internet is a safe, trustworthy place to buy music from. (Which I know it is, but try making my parents believe that)

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) hey i'm not liking this domestic violence! *swims back across the tasman* lol
No don't go, you have no shark repellant left, you'll get eaten by sharks!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) i really want that dvd now, that must have being the greatest feeling, being bono leading the crowd along.
Yeah defenitly, it would be overwhelming. Ahh the rock star life ...

Old 12-22-2004, 11:33 PM   #66
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) I could do, but the only thing is persuading my parents that the internet is a safe, trustworthy place to buy music from. (Which I know it is, but try making my parents believe that)

No don't go, you have no shark repellant left, you'll get eaten by sharks!!!

Yeah defenitly, it would be overwhelming. Ahh the rock star life ...

buying from amazon is completely safe and i think your parents would find more people buy books from there than book stores. sharks, i ain't scared of no shark! noooooooo shark i'm not a seal, see i'm too skinny to be a seal. i taste bad i promise.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 12-23-2004, 07:50 PM   #67
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) buying from amazon is completely safe and i think your parents would find more people buy books from there than book stores.
Yeah I know, but they wouldn't believe it for a second. I would do it with my own credit card if I had one, but I don't beacuse I'm too afraid of running to debt with it, lol.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) sharks, i ain't scared of no shark!
Alrighty, just don't come crying to me when you get your leg bitten off! No TLC for you!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) i taste bad i promise.
Sorry? You tatse bad? I don't know which way to answer to that ... lol

Old 12-24-2004, 12:25 AM   #68
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Yeah I know, but they wouldn't believe it for a second. I would do it with my own credit card if I had one, but I don't beacuse I'm too afraid of running to debt with it, lol.

Alrighty, just don't come crying to me when you get your leg bitten off! No TLC for you!

Sorry? You tatse bad? I don't know which way to answer to that ... lol

you can get credit cards in NZ before you turn 18? i guess you can literally take the wool of a sheep's back if you fall onto hard times over there!

no TLC? *sulks" can i at least get a hot chocolate? how bout a foot massage? lol how bout......
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 12-26-2004, 02:35 AM   #69
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) you can get credit cards in NZ before you turn 18? i guess you can literally take the wool of a sheep's back if you fall onto hard times over there!
Yes you can get credit cards before you turn 18. See, all of the rules are just so much better over here.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) no TLC? *sulks" can i at least get a hot chocolate? how bout a foot massage?
Okaaay you can have my TLC. But a hot chocolate? AND a foot massage? That's just pushing it.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) lol how bout......
Ooh yes? How about what?

Old 12-26-2004, 06:39 PM   #70
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Yes you can get credit cards before you turn 18. See, all of the rules are just so much better over here.

Okaaay you can have my TLC. But a hot chocolate? AND a foot massage? That's just pushing it.

Ooh yes? How about what?

wow a credit card before 18 is kind of cool, although you must have 15 and 16 year olds who run up these crazy bills.

*pulls off socks to reveal shocking food odour* hey hayles i've had a really hard day, swimming across this massive body of water would you be so kind?

uhhhhh nothing.......nothing at all.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 12-27-2004, 04:09 AM   #71
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) wow a credit card before 18 is kind of cool, although you must have 15 and 16 year olds who run up these crazy bills.
Ohh yes, almost every teenager under 18. That's why I don't have one, because I know I will most defenitly get in debt, lol.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) *pulls off socks to reveal shocking food odour* hey hayles i've had a really hard day, swimming across this massive body of water would you be so kind?
Eeew gross no I can see something yucky growing underneath your toes!!
Sorry, I'm not touching your feet. How about a shoulder and neck massage? Apparantly I'm very good at those .......

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) uhhhhh nothing.......nothing at all.
You suuuurrree you don't want to tell me?

Old 12-27-2004, 07:21 PM   #72
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) Ohh yes, almost every teenager under 18. That's why I don't have one, because I know I will most defenitly get in debt, lol.

Eeew gross no I can see something yucky growing underneath your toes!!
Sorry, I'm not touching your feet. How about a shoulder and neck massage? Apparantly I'm very good at those .......

You suuuurrree you don't want to tell me?

I guess its a lot like the mobile phones with the credit card for the under 18's. There are hundreds if not thousands of under 18's in Australia who run up these massive bills. They work their guts out for $6.00 an hour at KFC (say they're 15 for arguements sake) for what? To sms their friends?

oh yes I could go a shoulder and neck massage, they're feeling so tight!
hey you chucked all over the carpet......you better clean that up!

ummmm i reserve my constituional right for silence......lol.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 12-28-2004, 05:58 AM   #73
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Just thought I would post here to break up the aussiecreedfeeder / hayley continuity! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 12-28-2004, 08:15 PM   #74
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Just thought I would post here to break up the aussiecreedfeeder / hayley continuity! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey those little dudes can't do the mexican wave properly! they go up and ones that already being up come back up before it reaches the end....boooooo!
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.

Tool
Wings for Marie
Old 12-29-2004, 03:27 AM   #75
hayley
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) I guess its a lot like the mobile phones with the credit card for the under 18's. There are hundreds if not thousands of under 18's in Australia who run up these massive bills. They work their guts out for $6.00 an hour at KFC (say they're 15 for arguements sake) for what? To sms their friends?
Yeahhh I know what you mean. Teenagers here with their cellphones is so ridiculious, everyone that I see has one in their hand. I admitt that I do have one and I do love my cellphone, but I defeintly could live without it. Only for texting when I really need too.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) oh yes I could go a shoulder and neck massage, they're feeling so tight!
Alrighty ... would you like baby oil with that?