++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-03-2003, 12:49 PM   #1
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Creed on 89FM Top 100!!!

ok, enough of that crap about chicago... I wonīt waste my time anymore reading and posting where people obviously just wanna cause trouble and make us get pissed, so Iīll just ignore that threads.

Iīll post some good news now.
89 FM is Brazilīs Top Rock Station, itīs aired in Sao Paulo. They made a list of 2002 Top 100 Requested Songs, as I post below:

1. CREED - My Sacrifice
14. CREED - One Last Breath
53. CREED - Donīt Stop Dancing

yeah! go Creed!!!

If you want to check the rest of the list, please go here:
http://www.89fm.com.br/rock100/100.asp

Itīs in Portuguese, but since itīs a ranking, itīs pretty easy for you to understand, even coz artist and music are close to artista e música!

American Bands ruled this ranking, most of the songs on the list are from US...
Old 01-03-2003, 12:55 PM   #2
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Hey, Marcos, thanks for some good news. It seems our boys are making these list all around my country as well. Nice to see!

Last night when I got home from work I was listening to 93.3 MMR in Philly and the DJ was talking about all the cool faxes and e-mails he got from Creed fans who went to the NYE show. He said he thought that Creed fans were just the nicest bunch of people and that they really love their band. I thought that was cool because during the afternoon show, the DJs were making fun of Scott crying during his singing of WAWO and a couple of uninformed people called in to rag on Scott. I had to turn off the radio. It got me mad and I sent an e-mail explaining why Scott was crying and how touching I thought it was.
Old 01-03-2003, 05:47 PM   #3
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
thatīs good news Teri!

what a shame those DJ`s though... glad street team was there!
Old 01-03-2003, 06:15 PM   #4
ronda
USER INFO »
I guess the whining is getting old, but you have to remember we cared enough to INVEST in going to one of Creeds concerts. It cost most of us at least a days work, some more. So, If we want to say the show stunk then we will say it.
I have loved the band since the start and have bought and listened to the music. It was not just a tiny mistake one person made , the whole team let Chicago down. Remember Scott is the lead singer, but he has managment and people setting up the show as well. The rest of the band did a fantastic job. Maybe it was a good thing Scott's shine was tarnished for one night. If he had been himself we would not of seen how great the rest of the band members are !
Old 01-03-2003, 07:01 PM   #5
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
You absolutely have the right to say the show stunk; that's a given. And even though it was a huge letdown, something good did come out of it by people realizing how good the rest of the band is. Mark is the main reason I love Creed. It was his sound and Scott's voice, too, but it was the music itself that drew me in.
Old 01-03-2003, 07:38 PM   #6
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by ronda
I guess the whining is getting old, but you have to remember we cared enough to INVEST in going to one of Creeds concerts. It cost most of us at least a days work, some more.  So, If we want to say the show stunk then we will say it.  
    I have loved the band since the start and have bought and listened to the music. It was not just a tiny mistake one person made , the whole team let Chicago down. Remember Scott is the lead singer, but he has managment and people setting up the show as well. The rest of the band did a fantastic job. Maybe it was a good thing Scott's shine was tarnished for one night. If he had been himself we would not of seen how great  the rest of the band  members are !  

and this fits to this thread because ... ???
Old 01-03-2003, 10:16 PM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by ronda
I guess the whining is getting old

You've got that right.
Quote: It was not just a tiny mistake one person made , the whole team let Chicago down. Remember Scott is the lead singer, but he has managment and people setting up the show as well.
Again, you need to take it up with them. I understand you need to vent frustrations but they can help you more than we can.

Quote: The rest of the band did a fantastic job. Maybe it was a good thing Scott's shine was tarnished for one night. If he had been himself we would not of seen how great  the rest of the band  members are !  
And that's the good that came out of a bad situation. There's always some good to look for. I'm glad you found it.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.