++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-06-2010, 12:12 AM   #1
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Scott Needs Support (RockitOut)

Scott needs some support here...

http://rockitoutblog.com/2010/08/05/...august-5-2010/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyeMfhzzbfo

This dude just reeks of douche and I have no idea who he thinks he is. Anyway it would nice to at least leave a comment on the blog/video.

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:11 AM   #2
Odetolife
USER INFO »
Re: Scott Needs Support (RockitOut)

It's sad man. That guy needs to grow up. He's so wrapped around putting Scott down and Scott never did one thing to him. He's a changed man. He obviously does it for attention, I'm going to TRY to contact YouTube and tell them that a those videos with crap talking should be removed. There has to be some reason why YouTube should remove em.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:23 AM   #3
Stevensonart
USER INFO »

This guys a total idiot! I find it hilarious when people make fun of Stapp considering he has written some of the greatest songs in Rock. I think they shoot cause they want it.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:24 AM   #4
nagpo
USER INFO »

That guy is so asshurt. Pathetic.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:10 AM   #5
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

On second thought DON'T leave a comment, flag it

http://a.imageshack.us/img191/5755/db2d.jpg

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:51 AM   #6
Sasa
USER INFO »

I didn't watch it. Seems its negative, I think what comes around goes around..multiplied. What he's putting out is coming back to him faster than he can finish a sentence. You should probably pray for this guy cause the hate is going to eat him alive. He cursed himself, no one has to do anything.

As for support, just ignore the negative and focus on the positive . The message of the lyrics and energy and sound of the music is what its all about. I think the media can make anyone look anyway they choose to make them look at any given moment in time, just depends on who is telling the story.

The entire band is a gift, and they are all imperfect humans just like you and me.

I am Thankful for the message Creeds music has given to me and I pray for their success! (((Healing... LOVE and LIGHT))))
Old 08-06-2010, 08:38 PM   #7
KaneHusky
USER INFO »

I think I've said all I want to say in my comments to the video and some other idiot.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:18 PM   #8
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sasa) I didn't watch it. Seems its negative, I think what comes around goes around..multiplied. What he's putting out is coming back to him faster than he can finish a sentence. You should probably pray for this guy cause the hate is going to eat him alive. He cursed himself, no one has to do anything.

As for support, just ignore the negative and focus on the positive . The message of the lyrics and energy and sound of the music is what its all about. I think the media can make anyone look anyway they choose to make them look at any given moment in time, just depends on who is telling the story.

The entire band is a gift, and they are all imperfect humans just like you and me.

I am Thankful for the message Creeds music has given to me and I pray for their success! (((Healing... LOVE and LIGHT))))
thats right my loves, there be in between, the word says if one be luke warm he will spew ya out, after so many reasons, thats one thing i back 100 percent, its either 100 percent postive or 100 percent negative, the media will always push him, PEACE BE WITH ya,s, i would,nt pay it no mind really,
Old 08-07-2010, 12:58 AM   #9
Stevensonart
USER INFO »

Where does all this hate come from? I have followed this band since MOP and remember some where around 2001 or so the hatred starting. I live in Nor Cal and every rock radio station around here dogs them (especially Scott) quite a bit. They don't play much accept MOP or One but never did I hear anything from Full Circle.

What makes matters worse is we now have these idiots that are starting a civil war from within the fans with AB VS Creed. We can't enjoy both? We have to be in one camp or the other?

Last edited by Stevensonart : 08-07-2010 at 01:03 AM.
Old 08-07-2010, 12:59 AM   #10
Stevensonart
USER INFO »

Is is because they don't swear and the music is positive. Does that go against the traditional satanic view of rock music.
Old 08-07-2010, 06:01 AM   #11
BSC
USER INFO »

I can't wait to listen to the real interview..
Old 08-07-2010, 08:09 AM   #12
Sasa
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stevensonart) Where does all this hate come from? I have followed this band since MOP and remember some where around 2001 or so the hatred starting. I live in Nor Cal and every rock radio station around here dogs them (especially Scott) quite a bit. They don't play much accept MOP or One but never did I hear anything from Full Circle.

What makes matters worse is we now have these idiots that are starting a civil war from within the fans with AB VS Creed. We can't enjoy both? We have to be in one camp or the other?

Its all going to change after this tour. WATCH...
Old 08-07-2010, 04:16 PM   #13
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by BSC) I can't wait to listen to the real interview..
I kind of doubt it will be released.
Old 08-07-2010, 04:26 PM   #14
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sasa) Its all going to change after this tour. WATCH...
How? The only way things will change is if Creed meets the same kind of success they used to. But no matter what there will always be haters. It's like that for everything.

Not everybody likes the same things. But I think that it's more vicious because some people take music so seriously. You'd think people would be more angry about the trash that comes out of the mainstream crap like Bieber, Disney, and american idol instead of an actual rock band. Creed doesn't deserve the hate they get.

There is no doubt in my mind that most people still see Stapp as the drunkard that he used to be. The downfall was more public than the reunion. More (in)famous. The only way people will begin to see any different is if they hear creed. Creed is not really having radio success. If they wan't on the radio they have got to make music that people wan't to hear today. Look at the band Train, they have always been a radio success. They broke up and came back and made music they people wanted to hear on the radio. Creed has got to follow that example.

Sorry for the rant.
Old 08-08-2010, 12:28 AM   #15
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stevensonart) Is is because they don't swear and the music is positive. Does that go against the traditional satanic view of rock music.
, i love my life,