++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Political Banter
Today's Posts «

Old 05-19-2006, 02:56 PM   #16
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Bush ordering up to 6,000 in Guard to border

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) I found it very interesting...
Is it possible our flinty president is so committed to protecting the Republican Party from losing, forever, the Hispanic vote, that he's decided to take a blurred and unsatisfying stand on immigration, and sacrifice all personal popularity, in order to keep the party of the future electorally competitive with a growing ethnic group?

humm... maybe a Republican like Chase (who obviously loves Bush) can answer it...

Yeah....Im back...lol

... or maybe Americans don't like people breaking our immigration laws left and right. Did you know that here on the border with Mexico, there was a shooting? And it resulted in a death? The border is a problem and it needs to be pacified. End of story.

P.S. I don't love Bush... do foreign people only think that this nation only has one Republican?
Old 05-19-2006, 04:15 PM   #17
metalchris25
USER INFO »

I was just wondering if anybody knows how many people sneak in from Canada?.

If they do, they are severely wrong. I tend to lean more toward the republican side alot, though I don't like to label myself as having any affiliation with any side of politics.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:30 PM   #18
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) ... or maybe Americans don't like people breaking our immigration laws left and right. Did you know that here on the border with Mexico, there was a shooting? And it resulted in a death? The border is a problem and it needs to be pacified. End of story.

P.S. I don't love Bush... do foreign people only think that this nation only has one Republican?

Oh ..no.. I dont disagree that America needs to control ilegal immigrants who try to enter the board...I also remmeber saying this in other thread...I dont support ilegal immigration...no way. But I was wondering if his attitude wont cost him less support and I thought about this political result for Bush, for Republican Party....cause this action will provoke a reaction, my friend...but its okay if you want to close your eyes to it like avoiding to discuss it...yeah...end of the story... or well maybe its end of the story to Republican party....

PS And Im sure that Bush isnt (unfortunately) the only example of Republican in America...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 05-19-2006, 09:48 PM   #19
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Oh ..no.. I dont disagree that America needs to control ilegal immigrants who try to enter the board...I also remmeber saying this in other thread...I dont support ilegal immigration...no way. But I was wondering if his attitude wont cost him less support and I thought about this political result for Bush, for Republican Party....cause this action will provoke a reaction, my friend...but its okay if you want to close your eyes to it like avoiding to discuss it...yeah...end of the story... or well maybe its end of the story to Republican party....

PS And Im sure that Bush isnt (unfortunately) the only example of Republican in America...

Bush isn't up for re-election... what support is he working for? Congress (Republicans and Democrats) is unanimous in wanting to end this flood of illegal immigrants.

And the border does need to pacified and that is the end of story. Most people in this country agree with that. I haven't a clue as to what point you are trying to make at the end of your post... so I won't comment on it.

Bush isn't the only example of Republican. Just as Ted Kennedy shouldn't be considered the only type of Democrat. Why do you hate Bush for wanting to do something to keep undocumented immigrants from breaking the law?

Last edited by Chase : 05-19-2006 at 09:50 PM.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:04 PM   #20
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Bush isn't up for re-election... what support is he working for? Congress (Republicans and Democrats) is unanimous in wanting to end this flood of illegal immigrants.

And the border does need to pacified and that is the end of story. Most people in this country agree with that. I haven't a clue as to what point you are trying to make at the end of your post... so I won't comment on it.

Bush isn't the only example of Republican. Just as Ted Kennedy shouldn't be considered the only type of Democrat. Why do you hate Bush for wanting to do something to keep undocumented immigrants from breaking the law?

Its interesting the way you interpret it politically as "end of the story" considering that you live in a area full of latins (mexicans especially)...

I cant believe you didnt get my point...but okay...you wont comment..humm....maybe because you have nothing to say???

And if you say that Bush isnt the only republican so how can you ignore this political result for Republican party????

But anyway..once and for all I never said I hate Bush!!!!!! I hate his foreign policy!!!!!!! (After all this time offline ..and one thing is obvious ..you dont change... right? )
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 05-20-2006, 02:59 PM   #21
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Its interesting the way you interpret it politically as "end of the story" considering that you live in a area full of latins (mexicans especially)...

I cant believe you didnt get my point...but okay...you wont comment..humm....maybe because you have nothing to say???

And if you say that Bush isnt the only republican so how can you ignore this political result for Republican party????

But anyway..once and for all I never said I hate Bush!!!!!! I hate his foreign policy!!!!!!! (After all this time offline ..and one thing is obvious ..you dont change... right? )

"End of story" is a figure of speech. Nevertheless, border security is an issue that has unanimous support.

I didn't comment because I don't understand what you're trying to say... try re-wording it.

And Bush isn't the only Republican or only type of Republican. Don't make an accusation unless you know American politics. Border security is more of a domestic issue, rather than an issue of foreign policy. So, by your sentiment... you support the president on this issue.
Old 05-20-2006, 08:44 PM   #22
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) "End of story" is a figure of speech. Nevertheless, border security is an issue that has unanimous support.

I didn't comment because I don't understand what you're trying to say... try re-wording it.

And Bush isn't the only Republican or only type of Republican. Don't make an accusation unless you know American politics. Border security is more of a domestic issue, rather than an issue of foreign policy. So, by your sentiment... you support the president on this issue.

I wasnt making an accusation ... I thought it was obvious but since you dont have a clue about it...I will clarify things ....

I was trying to say that his attitude can provoke (in the future) less support from latin comunity in the next elections...especially at a bad moment --when the Republican Party seems to lose political 'strength' ...

Actually is not that I support Bush's on this issue ...but of course I cant approve something being against law....like illegal immigration...I cant support this...what technically makes me support Bush...ohhhhh...
lol

And of course I know the meaning of end of the story....lol
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 05-20-2006 at 08:54 PM.
Old 05-21-2006, 02:49 AM   #23
Chase
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) I wasnt making an accusation ... I thought it was obvious but since you dont have a clue about it...I will clarify things ....

I was trying to say that his attitude can provoke (in the future) less support from latin comunity in the next elections...especially at a bad moment --when the Republican Party seems to lose political 'strength' ...

Actually is not that I support Bush's on this issue ...but of course I cant approve something being against law....like illegal immigration...I cant support this...what technically makes me support Bush...ohhhhh...
lol

And of course I know the meaning of end of the story....lol

Yeah, but when you have a lot of prominent Democrats pushing border security... it kind of makes it hard for just the Republicans to lose support. Moreover, different prominent Republicans have pushed different border reform bills in Congress. So, the issue is more broad than it seems.To top it off, Bush isn't up for re-election... so I'm sure poll numbers don't really affect his ideas in this case.

The entire border issue is very intricate and there is a lot of politics going on as we speak. Everyone agrees that there needs to be reform, but a lot of people disagree in what the proper way to go about that it. Example: Republican Senator John McCain has a different idea than, say, Republican Senator Bill Frist.

It should be also noted that there are a great number of Mexican Americans who oppose illegal immigration as well...