++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 09-23-2005, 01:58 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Dont Play That Song Again

Please dont Play That Song Again...For This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made Everything urns Bright We Are Leaving Tommrow Behind ..So Let The Sun Sparkle Like Crystals Through The Rain Tears From Heaven Sparkle And Shines Through The Rain Dont Play That Song Again For Tis The Day That The Lord Has Made Everything Burns Bright Behind A Orange Fiery Moon We Are Leaving Tomrrow Behind So The Let Rain Sun Sparkle Like Crystals Like The Falling Tears Of Anwsered Prayers Secret Rain Like The Sun Shining Through The Rain For Tis The Day That The Lord Has Made Oh Let The Tears Shining Through The Rain Shinedown On You Today Please Dont Play That Song Again And Hit That Number On The Jukebox Of My Soul ..Again We Are Leaving Tommrow Behind Everything Burns Bright Behind A Fiery Orange Moon For Tis The Day That The Lord Has Made We Are Leaving Tommrow Behind So Let The Rain Sun Sparkle Like Crystals Like The Ray Of Sun That Sparkles Through The Rain For This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made We Will Have Faith In Nothing But We Will Have Faith In Each Other And Be Glad In It ..Know When The Past Burns Also Burns The Doubt ..So Everything Can Burn Bright For These Are The Days That The Lord Has Made Some Will Burn Others Will Sting Some Are Silent These Are The Days Gone By That Burns The Page As Into The Song A Forever Song..But Oh Why Must Me Feel This Because Forever Is Just One Day We Will Be There Forgetting It All Except A Never Ending Forever Song
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything