++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2003, 10:18 AM   #16
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-Redeemer+11-21-2003 12:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Redeemer @ 11-21-2003 12:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> No Creed no Creed no Creed no Creed no Creed
Oh nooooo, what is a diva supposed to do? If there's no Creed, there's no more for me to live for. There's no one to console me on those dark loveless nights, no one to "take me higher", no one, just no one...oh dear I'm taking this hard and they haven't even officially announced it yet. What a ditzy diva am I. [/b][/quote]
oh baby! There's still me!

you still got me! :P hehehehe

hehehe couldn't resist!
Old 11-21-2003, 11:14 AM   #17
RMadd
USER INFO »
Alright, addicted2stapp, you seriously need to get a grip. There's a lot more to life than just music. Family, school, work, friends... how would you feel if any one of those were suddenly absent from your life. I think (I really hope) you would be more disappointed than you appear to be over this incident. You need to fully understand that, what with the incidents in the past year (namely the lawsuit) and the evident changes in musical-style preferences, this alleged breakup is probably what's best for the band. There are other bands out there that are every bit as good as Creed. You just need to open up your eyes and mind and give 'em a chance. I listen Staind, P.O.D., matchbox twenty, and linkin park as the other 4 of my top 5. I'm going to shift the bf/gf analogy used before. If you break up with your significant other (we, as fans, not having Creed as a group anymore), but have alienated all your friends while you were w/ your significant other (not listening to and enjoying other bands), life will be that much more difficult b/c you'll be alone. Hold on to hoping that these rumors prove to be untrue, but, in the meantime, explore your musical tastes. Find new music. There's more to life than Creed.

Old 11-21-2003, 12:51 PM   #18
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
lol Tremonti_Fed...I'll remember that!!
Hey BearFan, no one's disputing that there are hella bands out there besides Creed, but hell...u gotta understand, there's just something about Creed that makes ya wanna keep 'em around forever! I ain't gonna lie, I'm hella obsessed w/'em, I can't imagine life w/out 'em, but it is true, "there's more fish in the sea", to be cliche.
But, damn! I know I'm gonna miss me some Creed!!
Old 11-21-2003, 03:23 PM   #19
RMadd
USER INFO »
I understand that. I love Creed too, particularly for the lyrics. That's why God invented CD's (not really, it's just a humorous phrase a friend of mine uses), and other things, like downloading and bootlegs and videos and.... you get the gist. It seems as though many Beatles and Elvis fans have survived, and have grown up to lead prosperous lives. All I'm suggesting is, in the coming months, try and find something else to ease your "addiction" so your withdrawal won't be as bad if, in fact, this alleged breakup goes through. I'm sorry if I sound so cold or unforgiving, but personal disagreements and fallings-out are just a part of life. On a much broader scale, adaptation to change is what has helped humanity survive for a few millennia. There's some good Christian bands out there that have a sound similar to that of Creed (Kutless and One Less Reason come to mind). I know it's not the same, but they're an alternative if needed.

Old 11-21-2003, 04:38 PM   #20
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Redeemer+11-21-2003 02:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Redeemer @ 11-21-2003 02:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> lol Tremonti_Fed...I'll remember that!!
[/b][/quote]
Hey Sid.. it´s me, Marcos!!!

I had to change my nick.
Old 11-21-2003, 06:38 PM   #21
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
I listen to other bands, Pearl Jam, U2, Live, and Pacifier are my other favourite bands, and I do have a life, Creed aren't what I live for, but they are a very special part of my life. They have changed me as a person, and at how I look at the world, and this is getting me very upset.

Of course if they go solo then they will still be absolutley awesome, but it just won't be the same. I don't like to think about it.

I don't know what to say but you can't possibly understand how I feel right now, as you have said "oh you need to get a grip" or I am a "ditzy diva"

But I'll just tell you, that I do have a life, a very great life, and Creed fill part of that, but they aren't what I live for. It's just I am an obsessive fan, and this might get taken away from me, and I hate to think of it it's like if they break up it will be a part of me taken away, I don't care what you think of me when you read that, but that is how I feel.

I don't know what will happen, no one does so I'm tryin not to think about it too much.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 11-21-2003, 06:41 PM   #22
hayley
USER INFO »
There's always hope that they will stay together, and that this whole thing could just be a rumor, but it sounds abit more than just a rumor.

Old 11-21-2003, 07:05 PM   #23
creedsister
USER INFO »
ye,,i,know,,i dont think i ever recoverd,,over the break,,up guns n roses,,but im still keeping hope alive for a reunion,,,with izzie stradlin too,,,it could happen,,now i got to whatch another,,,why dont the bands that suck ever break up,,,,peace
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-21-2003, 07:30 PM   #24
hayley
USER INFO »
Why does it have to be Creed, a band that has touched the lives of so many fans around the world. Creed is the only band that does that to me, and even though i'm into several other bands, they coudn't have such a big impact like Creed. No way.

Old 11-21-2003, 10:15 PM   #25
Delirium
USER INFO »
addicted2stapp what right do you have to start abusing me now that your "obsession" is gone. When you start talking to real people (their outside) you'll see they dont like getting anger reflected onto them.

Either grow up or get the hell over it.
Old 11-21-2003, 10:17 PM   #26
Delirium
USER INFO »
im also sorry to everyone except for addicted2stapp if i came across as a bastard in my first post, i was half-kidding, maybe it was shock
Old 11-24-2003, 12:13 AM   #27
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
you guys are drunk, arent you
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 11-24-2003, 12:24 AM   #28
Delirium
USER INFO »
im drunk with anticipation!
Old 11-24-2003, 12:27 AM   #29
hayley
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Delirium+11-22-2003 03:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Delirium @ 11-22-2003 03:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> what right do you have to start abusing me now that your "obsession" is gone. [/b][/quote]
Hang on, you talking about my obsession with Creed? I know we are over arguing now, but can you answer my question please. Are you saying that I no longer have a Creed obsession? And if thats what you are thinking, what gave you that impression?

Because, believe me, I am obsessed, okay. And I am NOT afraid to admit that. I would risk my life for these guys. But anyway, off topic, answer my question.

Old 11-24-2003, 12:28 AM   #30
hayley
USER INFO »
Yeah, totally, rock on drunk people

Closed Thread