++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 11-15-2003, 02:34 AM   #31
souldancer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-creedwisdom+11-08-2003 05:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedwisdom @ 11-08-2003 05:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> just wanted to say : to my sista souldancer & hi to all!! i just got re-registered on this board! [/b][/quote]
WELCOME ABOARD CREED SISTER!! HAPPY POSTING ON CREED FEED - your brightness, joy and depth will be appreciated here! :P
Old 11-29-2003, 10:27 PM   #32
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Hi there...havent been here 4 a while...

To the Christians: Please, before all these eastern etc pursuits, pursue peace through the word of God. What about Philippians 4 for jsut one example:

v6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; v7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Doesnt say anything about emptying them.

Also, is yoga something to do with harnessing sexual energy? cos I was reading stuff on Alchemy and the information on yoga that i read sounded really strange. Might try and find it so I can show you. Basically, every movement means something?

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 11-29-2003, 11:38 PM   #33
creedsister
USER INFO »
your right only through,,jesus and prayer and unity,,can we obtain that peace that passes all understanding,,and as far as yoga,,i think its just another move of something the world wants to use to take are minds of god if ya know what i mean,,i find peace through music and,,prayer and for clarity,,i hit the wine from time to time,,,peace
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-06-2003, 10:22 PM   #34
souldancer
USER INFO »
We all search for Unity with God/Divinity/Creator through different paths....
I respect other s practices and it's simple to tell those that are open and loving (irregardless of their doing postures) from those that are fearful ...and intolerant
Old 12-07-2003, 09:15 PM   #35
creedsister
USER INFO »
i agree,,every man must maketh his way to there own salavation,,THE spirt of god moves on all of us in diffrent ways,,but it is still the same god,,a lot of preachers tell it there way and thinks whats rite for theme is the way it should be for us all but my lord told me,,in spirt at one time that he is of many colors PEACE,,,,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-09-2003, 11:49 PM   #36
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) i agree,,every man must maketh his way to there own salavation,,THE spirt of god moves on all of us in diffrent ways,,but it is still the same god,,a lot of preachers tell it there way and thinks whats rite for theme is the way it should be for us all but my lord told me,,in spirt at one time that he is of many colors PEACE,,,,

IA, also the fact that you can't be pushed by other mortals to find your way, God helps you get there, your surroundings help you get there. Thanks again for the wise words.

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101
Old 12-10-2003, 12:20 AM   #37
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Torn Signs) IA, also the fact that you can't be pushed by other mortals to find your way, God helps you get there, your surroundings help you get there. Thanks again for the wise words.
no my friend just consider it as a word from the wise to the wise and thank you peace,,
Old 12-10-2003, 12:21 PM   #38
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Torn Signs) My master of Tae Kwon Do brought this up. He says clearing your mind like that in yoga is letting it being taken by Satan...so it is evil. I'm rather confused on how this matter should be thought about. Your pros and cons would be of great interest...especially if you use some beliefs lol.

Peace out.

oh my God.... thats it, im going to be sick.... you just took 5 minutes from my life....
Old 12-10-2003, 06:51 PM   #39
whitebird
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by souldancer) We all search for Unity with God/Divinity/Creator through different paths....
I respect other s practices and it's simple to tell those that are open and loving (irregardless of their doing postures) from those that are fearful ...and intolerant

I would again like to take a class in yoga, and invite a friend to go with me. I have found God and spirituality in many of lifes beautiful experiences, and I hope to share them with others, who will grow and learn as I have.
Old 12-15-2003, 12:42 AM   #40
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) your right only through,,jesus and prayer and unity,,can we obtain that peace that passes all understanding,,and as far as yoga,,i think its just another move of something the world wants to use to take are minds off God if ya know what i mean,,i find peace through music and,,prayer and for clarity,,i hit the wine from time to time,,,peace

Just to Creedsister, I agree, but non- Christians wont, cos yoga is an important part of their journey. My concern is that Christians reading this will think it's okay to do that stuff, and really for us, its not a good idea, or necessary if U know Christ.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 12-15-2003, 02:03 AM   #41
creedsister
USER INFO »
Your right once you have found christ you look no were else but the point i was trying to make,,When God calls you and he wants to get through to you he can use whatever he wants and by him in first Corithians all things consist whether they be domians and powers so if someone is seeking peace through a ritual and if god is ready for theme he can move inn,,,and note this he is the god of all flesh and he works everything perfect acording to his will nothing happens good or bad that he dose not want to happen mayby there is a yoga person of today that tommorow will become a prophet or a teacher,,and will have a testimone to give another,,im very deep so i hope you understand were i coming from but as partakers of christ we steadfast in the lord come what may we take the ups with the downs and the highs with the lows,,I would Tell Anybody Sincirr THAT JESUS IS THE TRUTH THE WAY AND THE LIGHT AND KNOW MAN CAN REACH THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH HIM,,,,Peace
Old 12-15-2003, 04:33 AM   #42
Sincirr
USER INFO »
understood, noted and agreed. What I said was not a shot at U by no means. I think that God in different ways, can use yoga to show that He exists, or use it to lead people to Him, but by no means is He IN it.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 12-15-2003, 04:26 PM   #43
creedsister
USER INFO »
i understood i did,nt take it has harm,,what you said is what i was trying to point out,,God bless you
Old 12-21-2003, 02:21 AM   #44
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
I can't believe where this thread has gone since I've last been here. Now I hear that if you are doing Yoga you must not be a Christian?! What a crock.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~
Old 12-21-2003, 06:55 AM   #45
Sincirr
USER INFO »
That's not what I said.

ROCK HARD!!!