++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Fans By City
Today's Posts «

Old 01-21-2003, 05:02 PM   #1
Peege
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Anyone from Indiana on here?

I live in Fishers and saw the July 19th show at Verizon and they were awesome! This was my first Creed show, but I knew they would be great!

I am hoping they come to Conseco while it is still cold out. Who all from Indiana went to this show?

(my smilies window won't open. Is there a way I can permanently choose the crest to be in all my messages?)

Thanks!
Old 01-21-2003, 06:01 PM   #2
HigherGirl
USER INFO »
Hey Peege!!!
I'm from Indiana but didn't attend the show you were talking about, I'm right on Lake Michigan, (4 blocks away!!) But I went to the "infamous" Chicago show, and saw them in Wisconsin and Illinois...they rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2003, 07:58 PM   #3
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
holy crap I used to live in Fishers,IN till 1999 then I moved back to South Bend and now I live in Tennesee.
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 01-22-2003, 04:59 PM   #4
Peege
USER INFO »
DangerousDan, what was you take on

the Chicago show? I know they don't condone being drunk on stage so it is hard for me to imagine Stapp acting like this. He acted really weird on the AMA awards and my heart just went out to him. I knew he was on medication for his vocal cords and prayed the whole time they performed that that was the problem.

What was your take on the show? Thanks
Old 01-22-2003, 05:44 PM   #5
HigherGirl
USER INFO »
Hey Peege!
well, the Chicago show was 'different" from all the other Creed shows I attended. I don't really think he was on medication, Because he was sorta acting PO'd and slamming his mic around and walking off stage, he also missed lyrics and made the crowd sing some of the songs, you could tell the other guys were singing his lines sometimes cuz he couldn't. he laid on the floor alot, and tried to pull himself up using the mic stand and ended up pulling it down on him..very weird. I also asked a security guard as I was in the front row and he just said "Stapps f@cked up" and made a sign with his hand as if tilting a bottle. I'd hate to say Stapp was drunk, But thats the general consensus everywhere. I pray he's ok, and I hate talking about that show, It's been done to death. Obviously Scott wasn't well that night, But I have forgiven him, as I know he'll be back stronger and better than before..I still LOVE this band and have not deserted them because of this one mistake, They are only human, ya know? They need time off...they will come back to Chicago and put on a kick a$$ show..I'm sure of it. I think most fans right now wanna hear from STAPP, not their record company though, Thats the problem with everyone complaining about that show.
Old 08-31-2003, 02:13 PM   #6
jrsman12
USER INFO »
I'm from LaPorte, In, near Michigan City and South Bend. (Northwest section of the state)
________
Civic (seventh generation)

Last edited by jrsman12 : 02-08-2011 at 12:54 AM.