++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-18-2010, 03:11 PM   #1
Vpk0718
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Why didn't they come to Seattle?

They canceled two shows here right before they broke up, they even said back then that they would make it up to us.

Now they get back together, hold a big special show for Chicago, a show that they actually did play, and yet completely forget about us. I understand that Scott wasn't healthy for either show back then and all I wanted was just a normal show, but I still don't understand why they just screwed us over.

There were even some comments when the dates were released that there would be more dates coming. So I didn't buy tickets for another show, and those new dates never came, and I didn't get to see them. I've only seen them once, way back in 1999.

I love this band but this just really fucking pissed me off.
Old 11-18-2010, 03:19 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Why didn't they come to Seattle?

hopefully they make it back there, AMEN NOBODY FORGETS SEATTLE BABY, ......... been a lot of changes , over the ORGINAL Creed Formula Years, i think we can see it in the future, REMAIN A CREED FAN.... Thanks For Posting, i can put my feelings with yours, i bet your a human clay fan, ROCK ON...
Old 11-18-2010, 04:06 PM   #3
nagpo
USER INFO »

Cry more.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) Cry more.
man you just reminded, me of something some of us can just back for a momeant or that first inocent shine we first saw in our brethrens eyes, and cry, or think about your life and cry, the tears be stored in a bottle the same today as they was yesterday, Wants You Drink The Water Your Youth Will Never Die......AND AMEN , Cry More, God Bears With Us, everyday its something, GOD GIVES OUR STRENGETH IN DUE SEASONS, And Weighs The Spirts And Knoweth The Meassure Of What Be Needed, patients beareth wisdom and thats the one thing, we must pray for, in these times if one had theme yesterday that our even needed more so today, ........
Old 11-18-2010, 08:33 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) man you just reminded, me of something some of us can just back for a momeant or that first inocent shine we first saw in our brethrens eyes, and cry, or think about your life and cry, the tears be stored in a bottle the same today as they was yesterday, Wants You Drink The Water Your Youth Will Never Die......AND AMEN , Cry More, God Bears With Us, everyday its something, GOD GIVES OUR STRENGETH IN DUE SEASONS, And Weighs The Spirts And Knoweth The Meassure Of What Be Needed, patients beareth wisdom and thats the one thing, we must pray for, in these times if one had theme yesterday that our even needed more so today, ........
Yep Creedsters HUMAN CLAY Kick Ass Creed Album....
Old 11-19-2010, 03:25 PM   #6
maccamer
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Vpk0718) They canceled two shows here right before they broke up, they even said back then that they would make it up to us.

Now they get back together, hold a big special show for Chicago, a show that they actually did play, and yet completely forget about us. I understand that Scott wasn't healthy for either show back then and all I wanted was just a normal show, but I still don't understand why they just screwed us over.

There were even some comments when the dates were released that there would be more dates coming. So I didn't buy tickets for another show, and those new dates never came, and I didn't get to see them. I've only seen them once, way back in 1999.

I love this band but this just really fucking pissed me off.

I am with you on this one! I was at the Spokane, WA concert in 2002 and it would have been better if it hadn't been played!! Scott even call in to ROCK 94.5 and apologized earlier this year to the DJ and all the fans for playing such a messed up show. He said he would like to come back to Spokane and play the best show of his life! What happend to any Washington or Oregon dates Creed????? I thought for sure we would at least see a Spokane date!!!