++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 10-17-2010, 01:53 PM   #31
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Sully Erna slams Creed/Scott Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) Sully is back peddling especially about all the gay suicides lately, just makes him look ignorant, but who does he hang with? Cris Angel the fake.
the death tolls these are as unto the greatest in the kingdom of GOD, i dont blame the, man for speaking up, It Is A Gene, some born with it some without it, Solomon And Gomorha, is easier to digest, For My Daddy Weighs The Spirts, PRAISE JESUS, If The Law Had Not Be Given Man Shall Not Lay With Man, BEING FRUITFUIL AND MULTIPLYING, would not had Multiplyed As Much, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME,
Old 10-17-2010, 01:59 PM   #32
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Alter Bridge opening for godsmack ... Ridiculous! (With our without what Sully said). But on a second thought, it is exactly what Alter Bridge should do... open for godsmack and destroy them!
Hey Skittles, if MTV, Now _ music Televison, still had celebrity death match, get some playdough, and let the guys duke it out there, RESOLVED, i just heared about the 25 killed in your country, truly was worried now PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS NO WEAPON FORMED SHALL PROSPER, ......
Old 10-28-2010, 07:22 PM   #33
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »

Thankfully Sully has issued an apology...

http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo/...usic-fans.html
Quote: "I would like to send my sincerest apologies to the members of Creed, Scott Stapp and any of our fans that I may have offended for an insulting and disrespectful comment I had made towards Scott Stapp and Creed at a show Godsmack recently played in Connecticut at Mohegan Sun. I have no excuses whatsoever.

"The truth here is, there has been a lot of bad blood for many, many years between myself and Scott concerning his actions towards a young fan he disrespected, and how he has treated people in the past. And from that day forth I had completely lost all respect for him. But the details of what he did are no longer important now. What's important is, that it was a long time ago, and I know Scott has come clean, admitting his faults from the past for the most part, and has worked hard on cleaning himself up. And I should have respected that and given the guy the benefit of the doubt. But I didn't. I got hung up in the moment, and said something that was completely out of line through a grudge I have carried for many years about him. For that I would like to 'publicly apologize' to all the members of Creed and their fans. With the exception of Scott, I have been friends with the members of Creed/Alter Bridge for many years, and I am embarrassed as a friend to have insulted them like I did.

"I have suffered no consequences for my actions, nor have I been requested by my record label, management company or attorneys to reach out and correct this matter. I am writing this letter by my own will. I am doing this because I want everyone to know that I recognize this was an immature and meaningless attack, and I am man enough to admit when I am wrong. I would like to think I have grown past these parts of my life, and I have always preached the word that 'music is not a competition,' it is a universal language that we all are connected to and experience in our own ways, and I stick by those words. With that being said, I would be nothing more than a hypocrite to slander another artist for no other reason than for past events that I have held against him.

"I would also like to say thank you to the fans for waking me up on this matter through your reviews, comments and emails, as harsh as some of them were, they helped me realize that I am a 42-year-old Dad, with a great career and a much bigger purpose in life than to be stuck in my juvenile past, and wasting my time carrying around useless grudges. I myself have made many mistakes in my life and was no angel, but have been forgiven for those mistakes. "So I am here to bury this once and for all. I don't expect Scott or any of the guys to accept my apology, but I still feel the least I can do for embarrassing them is to man up and apologize publicly. It was a tasteless and unnecessary comment about 4 very hard working guys. We're all in this rat race together, and I am very sorry for disrespecting you.

Sincerely,
Sully Erna"

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:26 PM   #34
nagpo
USER INFO »

Feels good, man.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:29 PM   #35
rabidgopher04
USER INFO »

Interesting. He says he suffered no consequences and he wrote the letter on his own, but I wonder if he saw the dollars from a potential tour go out the door when Alter Bridge said they would not tour with him.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:01 PM   #36
maccamer
USER INFO »

Thank you Sully for showing some class. You have restored most of the lost respect that I had for you. I no longer feel ashamed to have your latest album. It is a great album, Oracle, probably your best....so I hope you are forgiven by your fans and by Scott Stapp and Creed. Rock on!
Old 11-08-2010, 01:32 PM   #37
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by maccamer) Thank you Sully for showing some class. You have restored most of the lost respect that I had for you. I no longer feel ashamed to have your latest album. It is a great album, Oracle, probably your best....so I hope you are forgiven by your fans and by Scott Stapp and Creed. Rock on!
yes indeed i pray they work it out, may the force be with you,
Old 11-09-2010, 05:09 PM   #38
Chris98GT
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by maccamer) I no longer feel ashamed to have your latest album.
I would be. They've been pumping out the same garbage on every album since 2000.