++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 01-01-2006, 11:18 AM   #1
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Words Of Encouragement

Has anyone recently found encouragement, wisdom etc, from something they have read and would like to share that with us here? Whether it be a song lyric, bible verse or quote from a book, please post it here eh.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 03-12-2006, 12:54 AM   #2
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
I Love To Praise The Lord

In Personal Songs My Donna Lee Baby Amazing Grace Dont Hit With It Sis, Heres Some Lyrics And A Personal Fave Too Im In The Praising And Encouraging Mood A Going On NOW Baby Dont Worry If It Troubles Your Mind It Will All Whash Away Girl In The River Of Time You Need A Shoulder I,ll Be Around Be Your Rock To Hold On To till The River Goes Down Its Hell And High Water What Your Going Through BUT COME HELL OR HIGHT WATER I,ll Be Here Wating For You I Cant Keep You From Crying And I Cant Stop Your Pain Bright As The Sun Shines Never Could Stop The Rain BUT YOU KNOW THAT i,LL BE THERE JUST LIKE THIS OLD SONG BE YOUR ROCK TO HOLD ON TO TILL THE RIVER GOES DOWnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ITS Hell And High Waterrrrrrrr That Your Going Through But Come Hell Or High Water I,ll Be Here Wating For You
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 03-14-2006, 09:03 AM   #3
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Words Of Encouragement

hey thats heaps nice of you sis. Thanks.

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 03-16-2006, 03:00 AM   #4
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Donna Your Welcome i need you to down size my Avi for me nobodyelse knows how to do it for me i really would like to get it up HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA im Serious Come Hell Or High Water here it is take your time k just when you get a chance my precious donna lee baby
Attached Images
File Type: jpg theater of pain.jpg (7.0 KB, 317 views)
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 03-16-2006, 10:31 AM   #5
Sincirr
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) i need you to down size my Avi for me...here it is take your time k, just when you get a chance my precious donna lee baby
Yeh this one wasnt too hard to do. I also changed the contrast a bit so it would stand out a little more when it is smaller. Here tis!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg motley crue.jpg (10.3 KB, 321 views)

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 03-16-2006, 11:00 AM   #6
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

loves ya donna Thank you im so glad that you fixed it for sis im going go put it up right now k
Old 03-18-2006, 08:14 AM   #7
Sincirr
USER INFO »

hurrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh it worked!

NOW! Back on to words of encouragement!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 03-19-2006, 11:18 PM   #8
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »

And lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. -Jesus
Old 03-20-2006, 12:38 AM   #9
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) hurrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh it worked!

NOW! Back on to words of encouragement!
and thanks for like doing the contrast thingy i cant do these things with out ya Donna i cant i cant i cant donna does all my stuff perfect see and nobody else can do it like da donna Sorry Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa These Are Words Of Encouragement Awsome Job HAAAAAAAAAAA can you tell im serious here!!!
Old 03-25-2006, 11:29 AM   #10
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Amen!!!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by SecretWeapon) And lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. -Jesus
what simple words of Encouragement secret weapon PSLAM 8.3.6 when i consider the heavens the work of thy fingers the moon and the stars which thou hast ordainded what is a man that thou art mindful of him and the son of man that thou vistest him for thou hast made him a little lower than the angels and has crowned him with glory glory gloryyyyyyyyy everything and whatsoever passes through the seas,
Old 03-25-2006, 11:37 AM   #11
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord

OVER Mountains Over Trees Over Oceans Over Seas I,ll Be There In A Whisper On The Wind On A Smile Of A New Friend Just Think Of Me And I,ll Be There DONT BE AFRAID OF MY LOVE I,LL BE WHATCHING YOU FROM ABOVE And I Would Give All The World Tonight To Be With You Because IM ON YOUR SIDE And I Still Care I May Have Died But I,ve, Gone No Where Just Think Of Me And I,ll Be There On The Edge Of Waking A Dream Over Rivers Over Streams Through Wind And Rain I,ll Be There Across The Wide Open Sky Thousands Of Miles I,d Fly To Be With You I,ll Be There DONT BE AFRAID OH MY LOVE I,ll Be Whatching You From Above And I,d Give All The World Tonight To Be With You Because IM ON YOUR SIDE AND I STILL CARE I May Have Died But I,ve Gone No Where Just Think Of Me And I,ll Be There Oh Theres No Need To Cry Just Think Of Me And I,ll Be There