++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 09-28-2005, 02:09 PM   #811
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen!!!

I Will Not Ya WITHOUT THE COMFORTER What Is This Precious Comfort As Safe As A Mothers Arms And The Best Friend And The understander And Your Everything...For It Is Holy And All What Is Holy Is Protected... 1 Cor 2 12.16 NOW, We Have We Have Received Not The Spirt Of The World But The Spirt Which Is Of God That We Might Know The Things that Are Freely Given To Us Of God , Which Things Also We Speak Not In Words which Mans Wisdom Teacheth ...But The Holy Ghost Which Compares Comparing Spirtual Things with spirtual But The Natrual Man Receiveth Not the things of the spirt Of God For They Are Fooolishness unto him neither can He know theme because they are because they spirtiually diserned But He That is spirtual judgeth all things yet he himself is juged of no man for who hath known the mind of the lord that he may instruct him ? but we have the mind of Christ
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-29-2005, 07:06 AM   #812
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

September 29th

"Running the Race."

As he watched athletes training for and competing in their games, Paul saw an illustration of the struggles and victories of the Christian life. Although our final victory over death through Christ is always assured, we must strive for daily victory over the issues and temptations we face now.

Look hard at your spiritual life. Are you vigorously participating in the game, barely keeping pace, or merely watching from the stands?

24. Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.
25. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.
26. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air.
27. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

1 Corinthians 9:24-27

Heaven

Old 09-29-2005, 12:00 PM   #813
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord

not as though i had already attained either were already perfect but i follow after if that i may apprehend that for which also i,am apprehend of christ jesus i count not myself to have apprehended but this one thing i do forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forth unto those things which are before ..i press toward the mark for the prize of the High Calling Of God In Christ
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-29-2005, 12:17 PM   #814
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord!!!

Praise Ye The Lord FROM THE HEAVENS PRAISE HIM HEIGHTS PRAISE YE HIM ALL HIS ANGELS PRAISE YE HIM ALL HIS HOST PRAISE YE HIM SUN AND THE MOON AND STARS ALL YE STARS OF LIGHT PRAISE HIM YE HEAVENS OF HEAVENS AND YE WATERS THAT BE ABOVE THE HEAVENS LET THEME PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE SAID AND I WAS CREATED AND IT WAS DONE HE HATH HE STABLISHIED THEME FOREVER AND EVER HE HAD MADE A DECREE WHICH SHALL NOT PASS PRAISE YE THE LORD FROM THE EARTH YE DRAGONS AND ALL DEEPS FIRE HAIL AND SNOW VAPOR STORMY WIND FULFILLING HIS WORD PRAISE ON!!! The Sorrow Of Separation As The Hart Panteth Oh Lord After The Water Brooks So Panteth My Soul After God FOR The Living God My Soul Thirsty For God When Shall I appear Before Thee Oh Lord my tears have been my meat day and night while they continualy say unto me Where Is Thy God When I Remembear These Things I Pour Out My Soul Before Thee PRAISE SOME MO!!! BE MERCIFUL UNTO ME O GOD FOR MY SOUL TRUST IN THEE YEA IN THE SHADOW OF THY WINGS WILL I MAKE MY REFUGE I WILL CRY UNTO GOD MOST HIGH GOD THAT PERFORMS ALL THINGS FOR ME HE SHALL SEND FROM HEAVEN AND SAVE ME FROM THE REPROACH OF HIM THAT WOULD SWALLOW ME UP SEND FORTH HIS MERCY AND TRUTH,
Old 09-30-2005, 07:00 AM   #815
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) not as though i had already attained either were already perfect but i follow after if that i may apprehend that for which also i,am apprehend of christ jesus i count not myself to have apprehended but this one thing i do forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forth unto those things which are before ..i press toward the mark for the prize of the High Calling Of God In Christ

"Since no one is perfect, it follows that all great deeds have been accomplished out of imperfection. Yet they were accomplished, somehow, all the same."

– Lois McMaster Bujold

Heaven

Old 09-30-2005, 07:00 AM   #816
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

September 30th

"Good, better, and best."

I don't know about you, but my most difficult decisions are not about choosing between good and bad. I usually know what is good and what is bad, especially when bad involves evil. My toughest choices are when I have to choose between good, better, and best. My love for God usually overcomes my weakness and I choose good over bad. But unless I've placed myself before God's word and surrendered my heart to him in prayer, I have a very tough time choosing between good and best. Yet I'm convinced that much of what God would love to do through us today does not happen because we've settled for good when he longs to lead us to best!

This is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ.

Philippians 1:9-10

Heaven

Old 09-30-2005, 01:19 PM   #817
creedsister
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen And Amen!!!!

I Said AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! If We Die Whith Christ We Shall Also Live With Him If Suffer Him With We Shall Rejoice With Him!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2005, 07:52 AM   #818
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

October 1st

"Does faith promise that we will all be winners?"

Remember, dear brothers and sisters, that few of you were wise in the world's eyes, or powerful or wealthy when God called you. Instead, God deliberately chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. And he chose those who are powerless to shame those who are powerful. God chose things despised by the world, things counted as nothing at all, and used them to bring to nothing what the world considers important, so that no one can ever boast in the presence of God.

God alone made it possible for you to be in Christ Jesus. For our benefit God made Christ to be wisdom itself. He is the one who made us acceptable to God. He made us pure and holy, and he gave himself to purchase our freedom. As the Scriptures say, "The person who wishes to boast should boast only of what the Lord has done."

1 Corinthians 1:26-31

Heaven

Old 10-01-2005, 08:41 AM   #819
creedsister
USER INFO »
Amen !!

O God Thou Art My God Early Will I Seek Thee My Soul Thirsty for thee my Flesh Longs For Thee In Dry Land Where There Is No Water To See Thy Power And To See Thy Glory So As I Have Seen Thee In Thy Sanctuary BECAUSE THY LOVINGKINDNESS IS BETTER THAN LIFE MY LIPS SHALL EVER PRAISE THEE Thus will i bless thee while i live i will lift up my hands in thy name my soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness and my mouth shall sing praise unto thee When I Remembear Thee Upon My Bed And Meditate on thee In The Night Whatches because thou has been my help therefore in the shadow of thy wings will i Rejoice Psalm.63
Old 10-02-2005, 07:56 AM   #820
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

October 2nd

"What's so bad about a little lie?"

Lying is deceiving someone. It can be direct—"I didn't touch that cake" (as you swallow the last bite)—or it can be indirect, such as telling only part of the truth when it benefits you to do so. But to fall short of truth, in any way, is to lie. Pilate asked, "What is truth?" ( John 18:38 ). Pilate had the answer to his question standing before him, in person. "I am the way, the truth and the life," Jesus said on another occasion ( John 14:6 ). Think of it! Jesus not only tells the truth, he is truth. We cannot follow the God of truth while we persistently tell lies—even "small" ones. Determine to tell the truth in all matters of life, big or small.

Truth stands the test of time; lies are soon exposed.

Proverbs 11:17

Heaven

Old 10-02-2005, 08:12 AM   #821
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord!!!!!

The Lord Dont Lie Mark 13.31 I Say Unto You Heaven And Earth Shall Pass Away But My Words Shall Not Pass Away
Old 10-03-2005, 07:04 AM   #822
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

October 3rd

"Only by being on the level can we rise in the eyes of others."

According to Psalm 15, truth is at the heart of every word and deed of a godly person. Since the God of the Bible always keeps His word, it follows that a godly person will be known as one who does what he says he will do.

We all need to be more careful about our integrity. Do those around us admire us for our honesty? Does the Lord see us faithfully doing what we said we would do... even when it hurts?

Psalm 15
A psalm of David.

1 LORD, who may dwell in your sanctuary?
Who may live on your holy hill?

2 He whose walk is blameless
and who does what is righteous,
who speaks the truth from his heart

3 and has no slander on his tongue,
who does his neighbor no wrong
and casts no slur on his fellowman,

4 who despises a vile man
but honors those who fear the LORD,
who keeps his oath
even when it hurts,

5 who lends his money without usury
and does not accept a bribe against the innocent.
He who does these things
will never be shaken.

Heaven

Old 10-04-2005, 07:00 AM   #823
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

October 4th

"Who was that masked man? "

Do you remember the old TV show The Lone Ranger? Whenever the hero, who wore a black mask across his eyes, did a good deed, someone always asked, "Who was that masked man?"

I think many observers today are asking the same question of a lot of Christians.…They'll perform a convincing act on the outside while faking it on the inside. In other words, many will be hypocrites.

There are no secrets with God. In the end, Jesus will pull off every mask and reveal who's really underneath. Paul speaks of the day "when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel" ( Romans 2:16 ). And the apostle warns us, "When the Lord comes, he will bring our deepest secrets to light and will reveal our private motives. And then God will give to everyone whatever praise is due" ( 1 Corinthians 4:5 ).

Beware of the yeast of the Pharisees—beware of their hypocrisy. The time is coming when everything will be revealed; all that is secret will be made public.

Luke 12:1-2

Heaven

Old 10-05-2005, 07:04 AM   #824
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

October 5th

"Close to you."

In truth, God is always close to those who genuinely seek after him. The real problem is that we drift away from him, lose interest, and leave his presence. So let's seek him and receive his grace and his help while we recognize that He alone is the one who truly saves.

Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near.

Isaiah 55:6

Heaven

Old 10-06-2005, 07:01 AM   #825
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

October 6th

"Doing what is right is not all that easy."

When we dedicate ourselves to justice, we must be ready to face the wrath of all those who don't see things the same way we do. God loves justice and righteousness, and we need to remember that He is ever on the side of what is right. He will be with us when we face persecution for righteousness' sake.

Rely on Him.

I have done judgment and justice: leave me not to mine oppressors.

Psalm 119:121

Heaven