++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 06-18-2003, 03:44 AM   #76
souldancer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by njcreedite
He thought it was so cool that we had all become friends through Creed.   So he signed the back of the picture...Hey Y'all You Rule
                                                                    Creed 03
                                                  then his signature.
So fun.  Linda

That is so wondeful Linda! What a treasure....and that you got to personally share the story!

To much running with the kids on a tight schedule..Ask Teri and Dogstar...they know.

Where has Dogstar been hiding those kids?!!
Old 06-18-2003, 12:06 PM   #77
Sheila63
USER INFO »
<b>I think we'd better find someone to bring them to the party rather than bringing the party to them.....too far to travel for too many people. &nbsp;Especially when partying.
&nbsp;I think we can hire someone to collect them for us. &nbsp;I have a few well "connected" relatives in RI. &nbsp;They could do it. &nbsp;
If you know what I mean. &nbsp;
Linda
</b>

That's a better idea, Linda!! Don't know what I was thinking last night when I wrote that. :P

I loved hearing about Mark's reaction to all of us getting together in FL. Very cool!!

Relearn Love
Old 06-19-2003, 10:06 AM   #78
JenRN
USER INFO »
So have we decided on Philly or Atantic City? How far are these towns from one another? If there is more to do in Philly we could stay there and then maybe go to AC for the day? I don't know, I am unfamiliar with these areas, but PLEASE let me know how I can help!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-19-2003, 10:59 PM   #79
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Really not sure yet Jen. The locals will talk about which area has more to do (I'm betting Philly is much more fun-filled at least during the day). But in AC everything is in walking distance on the boardwalk. Not much to do during the day in AC but gamble, I guess we'll all have to put in our two cents and discuss.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 06-21-2003, 10:09 PM   #80
JenRN
USER INFO »
How far is NYC from Philly? Just curious!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-22-2003, 09:05 PM   #81
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
2- 2 1/2 hours I believe.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 06-25-2003, 08:58 PM   #82
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I am up for anything. Just let me know the details because I think as much fun as you guys had at the last one, we could all be in some butthole town in Kentucky and still have fun (no offense to anyone who may live in KY)!!!!! I know it will be great. Atlantic City and Philly both sound fun to me.
Old 06-25-2003, 09:08 PM   #83
njcreedite
USER INFO »
We could do both Philly and AC. If we stay in Deptford, Marlton, or Cherry Hill areas...it would be cheaper than either city, but still not far. Deptford is 15 min from Philly and 40 or so minutes to AC. Both cities have Hard Rock Cafe's and both have night clubs. It just depends on how much traveling around you feeling like doing...we could ride the speedline into Philly...
Whatever we come up with....I know it'll be fun. The ladies who went to Orlando were GREAT fun. It was so nice to be able to sit back and enjoy all the wild and crazy stuff they did. I tend to be very laid back and mellow but had a terrific time watching the others.
Linda
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 06-25-2003, 09:11 PM   #84
JenRN
USER INFO »
&nbsp;We could do both Philly and AC. &nbsp;If we stay in Deptford, Marlton, or Cherry Hill areas...it would be cheaper than either city, but still not far. &nbsp;Deptford is 15 min from Philly and 40 or so minutes to AC. &nbsp;Both cities have Hard Rock Cafe's and both have night clubs. &nbsp;It just depends on how much traveling around you feeling like doing...we could ride the speedline into Philly...
Whatever we come up with....I know it'll be fun. &nbsp;The ladies who went to Orlando were GREAT fun. &nbsp;It was so nice to be able to sit back and enjoy all the wild and crazy stuff they did. &nbsp;I tend to be very laid back and mellow but had a terrific time watching the others. &nbsp;
Linda

Mellow? Are you freakin kidding me:lol: You were one of the wild ones my friend!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-25-2003, 09:13 PM   #85
njcreedite
USER INFO »
WHO ME???? You must be thinking of someone else Jen...
I never get wild.
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."
Old 06-26-2003, 11:53 AM   #86
JenRN
USER INFO »
Should we start looking at hotels on line? What do you all want to do as far as rooms etc.... I probably will stay by myself again, I don't want to keep anyone up with my late night TV watching etc.... Let me know what I can do to help!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 06-26-2003, 03:47 PM   #87
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I am cool with whatever, I don't mind sharing or staying alone, it's no big deal either way to me. When it comes timeto reserve them, etc. I will be more then happy to call them and do so, and I will do the rental car as well so I can pick up and drop off, etc. Whatever is easiest, I am here to help as well.
Old 06-26-2003, 05:48 PM   #88
njcreedite
USER INFO »
I think we need to decide on a place first. Philly, AC or Deptford-which is 15-20min. from Phila and about 40-45 from AC. I know of 2 very good hotels in Deptford. Very reasonable. I live right near there and would be happy to play taxi for those flying in or taking the train.
Linda
Old 06-26-2003, 06:59 PM   #89
hotforscott
USER INFO »
That sounds great, Linda. I am fine with that city, it seems like a great "meet in the middle" place and we would be able to see both cities. That's great that several of you are so close by, we will have to take turns having them nearby to each person/people.
Old 06-26-2003, 07:08 PM   #90
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Of course, once Creed starts to tour again......all gatherings will be at concert sites. Can't wait, but I guess I have too. Bummer!
Linda