++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 05-11-2006, 12:36 PM   #16
stappissohot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Flaming Skies

Nope. Berkely is closer, and I know I spelled Berkely wrong, oh well it's the thought, and you can read it, that matters. I'm not a bad speller just I type so fast my brain doesn't want to think as fast. I type like 75 words per minute. Oh and btw my poem is going to be published in the district (school district) poetry book, not much of an accomplishement but it's better than nothing. *smiles* yipee skippee for me and hoorah.
And where it lies at sea
A wounded man sounds desperate when he’s lost all his belief
Can you look into my eyes and say you won’t betray me

Tabula Rasa from The Dark Poet!
Old 05-11-2006, 11:15 PM   #17
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

thats awsome its getting publishied any kind of good news is great anything i will take it lol... Yippy skippy da Berkley i know its famous for something but i forgot what it was i,ve been do that a lot all day not about berkley but things i should,nt it ...morgan babe if i could type that fast as fast as you there >>>> do da doo doo wow*** that would be so cool because i type so slow
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-15-2006, 12:00 PM   #18
stappissohot
USER INFO »

Yep... and I don't have a name (re:morgan) I am just The Dark Poet
And where it lies at sea

Old 05-15-2006, 12:56 PM   #19
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

~~ yessssssss da morgan baby dark poet Hey why dont you enter GRATTIED Contest here a da feed dont be da shy....so im not all by myself with those mean old smart boys we dee big words ~~da dark poet
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done
Old 05-16-2006, 12:00 PM   #20
stappissohot
USER INFO »

......I can't understand a word you said....and I'm confused.... LOL, sorry I have nothing else to say
And where it lies at sea

Old 05-17-2006, 12:20 AM   #21
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

thats ok im use to it guess what im also confused and i have nothing to say !!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA da morgan baby hers da shy da dark poet wishes not Enter :: da contest dats why her da confused .....
Old 05-17-2006, 12:35 PM   #22
stappissohot
USER INFO »

No I want to enter it's just I'm not that kind of person, oh and I don't have e-mail, this is the school's computer, since I'm banned from my own. I have some lyrics but they're not that good, I'm a better poet, after all I am The Dark Poet..... *yawn* ever gotten a Cream Saver stuck in your throat? The hard candy, ugh it's going to be there till I can go home at 3:07 and get a nice big drink of water, I can't really at school because the water sucks
And where it lies at sea

Old 05-18-2006, 11:40 AM   #23
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

....dont be so da modest im not that kinda person either No i,ve never choked on a lifesaver ..but my cousin did we were in a lot of trafic and he alost died if had not been for the hole in the center he would have that was a long time ago before they inveted the cream saver , i hate hard candy of any kind....i only use my pc nobody elses morgan baby you cant trust a strange pc ...anyways i,ve worked me ass this morning trying to put some together Damn it It Was Hard To Get,er Done but atleast back here at the good old feed i found a thread for it!!! im not being nosey like all up your bussiness but oh da goodness what did it do to get banned of you home pc morgan baby ....
Old 05-19-2006, 12:00 PM   #24
stappissohot
USER INFO »

*sigh* long, long, loooooong, LONG story. It all started with a forum called dreammoods.com, which I have no regrets. But it ended up in giving too much info to someone my mum thought she couldn't trust, then she found I had a myspace...and e-mail... and before long she checked my phone and I was conversing with people from the net... then bam no comp no cell, no talking to my friends... just because one dude was a bit older, ok a lot.... I don't care I still have no regrets and I miss them dearly
And where it lies at sea

Old 05-22-2006, 01:46 PM   #25
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Sighs***i understand your Mum be smart for protecting you like that im sure you will miss theme ya know you cant blame her for being upset for using the phone ...but i hate the fact you got in da trouble my morgan baby ...parents is always right you see...but they never understand and you hate the fact and despise it when you start sounding RESPONSBILE ***
Old 05-22-2006, 11:51 PM   #26
GrafiTTied
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to GrafiTTied Send a message via Yahoo to GrafiTTied

Quote: (Originally Posted by stappissohot) ......I can't understand a word you said....and I'm confused.... LOL, sorry I have nothing else to say

what Rocketqueen was trying to say was that why dont you take part in the lyrics competition that im holding. I think i sent you a PM too about that. It would be nice if you did....................you could send me yours through a PM, exceptions can be made you know.

Last edited by GrafiTTied : 05-23-2006 at 02:50 AM.
Old 05-23-2006, 02:08 AM   #27
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

i,ve been working on the perfect one , i liked these lines i was playing with today .............its a long journey and a even longer road to heaven so dont burn out before you get there some of us may have not grown up wisley but all the same we still grew up he that can touch the soul knows how to open your spirt even more times than a lifetime he keeps your youth in a bottle like wine so sometimes it never hurts to have a glass un un wine and share the time that ye have made in each other i know it sucks but i was just working some stuff on paper morgan you need to enter im not worried if mines the best i just wanna do it b/c i love to write ...haaaaaaaaa and i was wondering what direction i was going to take this one
Old 05-26-2006, 12:11 PM   #28
stappissohot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by GrafiTTied) what Rocketqueen was trying to say was that why dont you take part in the lyrics competition that im holding. I think i sent you a PM too about that. It would be nice if you did....................you could send me yours through a PM, exceptions can be made you know.

Ah, alright, thanks, see that was what I was worried over because I want to take place and I have no way of getting the lyrics to you, thanks I'll PM it to you then
And where it lies at sea

Old 05-27-2006, 01:27 AM   #29
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by stappissohot) Ah, alright, thanks, see that was what I was worried over because I want to take place and I have no way of getting the lyrics to you, thanks I'll PM it to you then
daaaaa Morgan baby dont worry i got ya covered he gave us address further back in the thread ...if its still ok thats where im sending mine and just in case not i, will pm ya mine as well [email protected]